Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family (6580 Views)

Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by nwanwaoge(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
dele1727:
is it me or has others noticed that no prominet igbo man has send condolences to the awolowo's on the death of HID, if false please tell me of any, if true, please what does this say about the igbos. please note am not bothered by the atitude, this thread is just for posterity sake.
small Joystick carrying tribal bigots like u on NL r moving on past this level....*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by doublewisdom: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
She had a very miserable long life. She buried three of her children.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by HomoSapiien: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
I noticed it and was almost making a thread but you beat me to it. grin
Yibbboess are still angry with the Awolowo family and Yorubas for the TKO of food supplies cut. grin grin
Yibboess too like food, deny Ibo man food and see the animal in him. cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by rugged7(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
dele1727:
is it me or has others noticed that no prominet igbo man has send condolences to the awolowo's on the death of HID, if false please tell me of any, if true, please what does this say about the igbos. please note am not bothered by the atitude, this thread is just for posterity sake.

SMDH.... undecided
All these animals that can't live without dragging igbo people into every discussion. angry
Who send u message sef?? undecided undecided undecided
Better access Aro psychiatrist hospital ASAP. oLODO

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by zendy: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Given that most Igbos see Awolowo as the Devil incarnate, not many are going care anything about the death of his widow. Be

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ellachuku: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:

I tire o. My Igbo friend is even planning to pee on her grave soon.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ellachuku: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
rugged7:

SMDH.... undecided
All these animals that can't live without dragging igbo people into every discussion. angry
Who send u message sef?? undecided undecided undecided
Better access Aro psychiatrist hospital ASAP. oLODO

Majority of them here are from broken homes.forgive them

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ellachuku: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
She had a very miserable long life. She buried three of her children.

Her great Granddaughter hauled her dry decayed ass to court to claim cursed properties

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Belmot(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nonsence thread mtheeew!
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by PentiumPro(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lmaooooooo just throw up Chief Awolowo up in the mix and you see these animals call yibbowws go into frenzy of insults, innuendos and name calling. Chai! yibobows truly hate Awolowo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ellachuku: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
dele1727:
What is the difference between her husband and okonwko the fictonal brave man achebe wrote about,they both tasted detention once and both choose death over disgrace, some might call it cowardly act but a sane person knows that its bravely at its peak

Taaaaaaaaa!... Use Babasuwe the drug trafficking bucket shitting mofo to make comparisons.
Useless amala boy

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dis O P ur mumuness no get part two...what's our biz with her death?
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ellachuku: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibedun:
Okay, Ikpeazu did BUT wait o!

Why the man head come FLAT like this? No offence just saying....if you disagree look at the picture wella.

I always mistook him for Ambode..
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by emmalexabl(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:

Taaa! Who is in yorubaland? I am chilling in Lagos.

This is classic...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ellachuku: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
zendy:
Given that most Igbos see Awolowo as the Devil incarnate, not many are going care anything about the death of his widow. Be

Devil incarnate that took his life in the cowardly way is a devil?

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ibedun: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
emmalexabl:

This is classic...

I'd say delusional .........

Him papa or uncle don yearn am.

My uncle was once a "Doctor in Los Angeles" until I visited Los Angeles.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by LieDetector(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
Lmaooooooo just throw up Chief Awolowo up in the mix and you see these animals call yibbowws go into frenzy of insults, innuendos and name calling. Chai! yibobows truly hate Awolowo. grin
coming from a cheap wh0re. I'm not surprised. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibedun:

I'd say delusional .........

Him papa or uncle don yearn am.

My uncle was once a "Doctor in Los Angeles" until I visited Los Angeles.

Yoloba man. How is oshogbo? Ask aregbe to sell the tallest Fuji drum so that he can pay worker's their salary.
I am just suggesting.
E kusee my yoloba man

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by PentiumPro(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
LieDetector:
coming from a cheap wh0re. I'm not surprised. cheesy
See the anger I'm talking about ? grin
Yibobows are born to hate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by nathdim: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
dele1727:
and what did the awolowo family do during ojukwu burial

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
We don't give a damn about stupidity y ll a useless woman an international prostitute be recognised by the blessed people of biafra nope tout transfer ur anger to arewa useless woman maybe she die by pig poison cos I know that woman is dirty foolish useless tribe

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:

grin grin grin..
Facking Troll. Jiri nwayó

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by LieDetector(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

See the anger I'm talking about ? grin
Yibobows are born to hate cheesy
Pentiumpro
[img]http://shakaama.files./2012/07/helen_hodges.jpg[/img]

tongue

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ARIZONA123(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibedun:
Okay, Ikpeazu did BUT wait o!

Why the man head come FLAT like this? No offence just saying....if you disagree look at the picture wella.

. Olatunji michael. Respect yaself

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ARIZONA123(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:

. Confam! U dey game

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:

not lagos cuz ur fate is drowning in lagos cheesy in d lagoon.

Lagos and d entire southwest na yoruba land not ur fathers land

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Confam! U dey game
see people frm village who wants to be lagos boy cheesy anofia
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by yetunsbay(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:
Hmmmm
Send condolence for what.
We tried cos when her husband took rat poison we congratulated him grin
who is "we"
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by sdindan: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
yetunsbay:
who is "we"
Ndi Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by yetunsbay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibedun:

I knew it. Where else would your parents raise you? Our discussion ends here, I dont do refugees.
YORUBAS will say "òrò"
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Kingspin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
dele1727:
Nawo for u. Ur mind no go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) / Stop Using Gender Inequality For Political Gains - Minister To Women / Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.