Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family (6583 Views)

Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ARIZONA123(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

see people frm village who wants to be lagos boy cheesy
anofia
. Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND! Now go and take AWolowo medicine. Bastard!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by stanech: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
We don't associate with people who commit suicide. If alowolo or awolomo was to be Igbo him and his famil would have been outcasts. Osu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:

King of lagos has said lagos is a man's land. hausa/fulani knws dis. r u tired of south east village? dont say this outside nairaland o cuz area boys will break ur Igbo head.cheesy

eko oni baje o

i'm not a bastard u r d bastard bcus u don forget ur yeeeeebo root and wants to associate with yoruba by force.

u don't have a place in entire south west, d wise 1s amongs u r fighting 4 Biafra. kikikikigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by yetunsbay(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:
Ndi Igbo
Ndi weed ! Talk for urself only
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Yeske2(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:

Taaa! Who is in yorubaland? I am chilling in Lagos.
Woww, this is new.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Bobbystanley(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
dialfa:
kondolense gbakwaa oku.

an abomination passed away and you want me to be sorry. May Amadioha deal with you. Aturu.

She Is a real abomination my brother

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Bobbystanley(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

King of lagos has said lagos is a man's land. hausa/fulani knws dis. r u tired of south east village? dont say this outside nairaland o cuz area boys will break ur Igbo head.cheesy

eko oni baje o

i'm not a bastard u r d bastard bcus u don forget ur yeeeeebo root and wants to associate with yoruba by force.

u don't have a place in entire south west, d wise 1s amongs u r fighting 4 Biafra. kikikikigrin

Shut up U fool.. Even your stupid Father knows that Lagos Is a no man's land. Even the Yoruba's can not defeat the Igbos if there should be any sort of war. I Say it in any street of lagos and even in Danfo Buses that Lagos Is a no man's land

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ARIZONA123(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

eko oni baje o

. Conehead. Gerrout
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ribbit: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dumb hoeboes waiting for their enemies to feed em during a war ...

It's like boko haram waiting for Nigeria army to feed em so they can bomb more ...

Mumu flathe.ads grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Shut up U fool.. Even your stupid Father knows that Lagos Is a no man's land. Even the Yoruba's can not defeat the Igbos if there should be any sort of war. I Say it in any street of lagos and even in Danfo Buses that Lagos Is a no man's land
are u ready for war? cuz u r already being oppressed in lagos

Igbo kwenu bring it on cheesy
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Kagawa10: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
ANambra is more like it, the way igala boys use ibo for suya over there no be small. Its a matter of time before ibos becomes extinct in Anambra.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Bobbystanley(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Lol.. See Coward calling for War
We are going to take Lagos the same way the Fulani's claimed Kwara..
Bunch of Cowards.. Come and Chase us away if it's ur land
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Kagawa10: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Yoruba dey gidigba for lagos as opposed to anambra where ibos are being suyanized by igala boys!
Anambra is a no man's land.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Kagawa10: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:

There is no account in history where Yorubas were suyanized in Kwara, as opposed to Anambra which is a no mans land.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:

keep paying tax, buying land, when d time comes it will come. aint no fulani claiming kwara. can u help me with a link?
My advice, you better learn yoruba very well so dat u can claim yiruba otherwise. na biafraland u will find urself in d future if not drown in d sea
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by theDEVILisHERE: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
The family doesn't deserve their condolense

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by seunfape(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
make them chop am.is not important to us.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by hausadreturn(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
At the end of the day, it was just not necessary to have created this thread. Not @ all.
>
How malicious
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by cjrane: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
So chief Philip umeadi jnr is actually Yoruba?
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by kernel501: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kagawa10:

ANambra is more like it, the way igala boys use ibo for suya over there no be small. Its a matter of time before ibos becomes extinct in Anambra.

Please travel out your enclave and stop making mockery of your school.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by wiseoneking: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2015
dele1727:
is it me or has others noticed that no prominet igbo man has send condolences to the awolowo's on the death of HID, if false please tell me of any, if true, please what does this say about the igbos. please note am not bothered by the atitude, this thread is just for posterity sake.
Alhaji Rochawusa.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by nwanwaoge(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2015
LieDetector:

Pentiumpro
[img]http://shakaama.files./2012/07/helen_hodges.jpg[/img]

tongue
who b dis fat maggot
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2015
I think ikpeazu sent his condolence, he was very stvpid to have done that anyway.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by LieDetector(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
nwanwaoge:
who b dis fat maggot
Pentiumpro grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Liamm(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
LieDetector:

Pentiumpro
[img]http://shakaama.files./2012/07/helen_hodges.jpg[/img]

tongue
so this is Pentiumpro.... Nairaland's renowned bigot. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by CHUKSKALIDONN: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
dele1727:
is it me or has others noticed that no prominet igbo man has send condolences to the awolowo's on the death of HID, if false please tell me of any, if true, please what does this say about the igbos. please note am not bothered by the atitude, this thread is just for posterity sake.
Utter insanity
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by CHUKSKALIDONN: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
OnReflection:
And what, might I ask, is this?

I don't understand what motivates so many NLers to repeatedly stir the hornets nest.

We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future ~ George Bernard Shaw

Na time u get to dey reply that opiola-mango head.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
If they were important their absence wud v been noticed. They r NT needed.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ibedun: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
dialfa:

Taaa! Who is in yorubaland? I am chilling in Lagos.

Your village witch dey worry you!
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yoruba Moslems again... na wa
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by Yeske2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
ibedun:

Your village witch dey worry you!
Why you dey find the guy trouble again, free am abeg
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by thepen: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
dele1727:

na must? you dey crase, this Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Channels Television Commits Blunder : Photo / Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge / Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.