Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction (1355 Views)

Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by veeluv2015(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
People seem to confuse these feelings for the other hence making terrible mistakes in their relationships. So let us try and make it clear to avoid further mistakes.

Love is a very strong feeling of deep affection for someone. Lust is a strong sexual desire that does not involve love while attraction is an interest in someone that makes you want them. From the above definitions, we can see that they are interrelated in one way or the other but there is a very big difference between them.

To start with, nobody is saying you can’t end up falling in love with someone you were once just attracted to. Among these three, love is what we need in our relationship but you don’t just see a person and fall in love with him or her immediately without first knowing them (although some people believe in love at first sight, I don’t). What catches your attention in someone is attraction so it’s not a bad thing. The first step is attraction then the next is either love or lust. When someone sweeps you off your feet, it doesn’t mean you’ve fallen in love with them. It simply means the person has caught your interest so don’t get confused.

The “bad guy” among these three is lust so beware of it. If you lust over someone, then you want just sex and nothing more. You can’t build your relationship on that alone because it will come crashing down on you. Love is the ultimate of them all. It’s not just the tingling sensation you get in your stomach (that happens in lust too) but the smile that comes to your face impulsively when you think of them, hear their voice or see their face. It is about that sad feeling you get when the person is sick or in danger. The security you feel when you are together and most of all that special feeling of contentment in your heart.

Don’t get confused. Love is beautiful.

CIAO!!!

SOURCE: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/the-difference-between-love-lust-attraction/
Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by Ezedon(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
i dont care about the explanation , all i know is that when a woman stature is ok, she is attracted, she can be lust after, and she can be loved , one good back side deserves attention
Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by veeluv2015(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ezedon:
i dont care about the explanation , all i know is that when a woman stature is ok, she is attracted, she can be lust after, and she can be loved , one good back side deserves attention

lol....i guess dat sums it all 4 u. The back side. weldone
Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by donTbone(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice write up..only the reasonable will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rabbitch!
Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by Chidexter(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Simple, Short, Straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by SkinnyDude(m): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2015
when i see a beautiful girl, or an ugly girl with a nice body......I FALL IN LOVE
Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by veeluv2015(f): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
when i see a beautiful girl, or an ugly girl with a nice body......I FALL IN LOVE
lol...very nice
Re: The Difference Between Love, Lust & Attraction by heavendooor(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Last Night / In Love But No Spark / See What He Posted About Igbo & Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.