Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend (6455 Views)

7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
It's not a do or die affair for a broke guy to jump into relationship knowing fully well that the lady will eventually condemn, treat him with disdain and destroy his heart.

But the issue is their heart remains rigid as they turn deaf ear to advise given from friends and family meanwhile doing ridiculous things just to seek ladies attention.

Below are some examples of things broke guys do in an attempt to desperately get a girlfriend.

1. They lie about owning luxurious things

This attitude is imperative to broke guys who are in the habit of claiming that they have expensive cars, live at exotic places and work in big companies most especially on social media in a bid to attract ladies. Eventually when ladies start demanding extreme budgets that can wheel them to early grave, they will open series of silly threads to ridicule ladies.

2. They borrow money to impress ladies

Honestly speaking it's annoying when broke guys borrow money that suppose to yield returns when invested being spent on a lady for the purpose of impressing her. When she eventually display chop and clean act, they will tag all ladies as being hungry neglecting their parents who are suffering and smiling at village.

3. They become extremely nice to ladies

I cannot but shake my head when broke guys ass lick or do eye service for ladies in an attempt to gain favouritism and recognition. Even when dumb skull ladies say daft statement or compose wrong sentences, they will vehemently praise her like queen elizabeth. grin

4. They resort into relationship experts

This is an act broke guys adopt when their wooing skills is fast fading on ladies. After reading books on relationship, they will pick career as love expert by nurturing and advising all ladies in a way to at least get one girlfriend.

5. They become very religious

I have seen cases where broke guys become religious just because they believe after financial criteria, Godly attribute is the next thing ladies look for in a guy. These are the category of guys you see in churches today claiming how sister mary was rescued in their dream, just in a corny way to get her as love partner. grin cheesy

6. They use menthol sweet to cover up their mouth odour when about wooing a lady

Owing to the fact that broke guys are in the habit of not brushing their teeth regularly due to hardship as well as not having enough money to get mouth wash, they buy "tom tom or baba blue" in order to produce few minutes fragrance when about wooing a lady. grin grin

7. They use their friend apartment when a lady wants to visit them

When ladies want to visit broke guys, they make use of their friend's luxurious apartment unlike their "dilapidated face me and slap you room" characterised with the stench of soak-away odour.

8. They become ladies puppet

Wonders shall never end as broke guys become lady's puppet, hereby resorting into James Bond over protective act and tame other guys as being sex starved hitherto them been the only saint on earth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Those guys in the categories you listed must be high on Sambisa weed.

And besides, not all ladies date for money or material things. The Orentes wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by ATMC(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
That no. 1 smh

1 Like

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by mebad(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Broke recognize broke

1 Like

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
cool
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
this is wickedness cheesy

Guilty of no 7. I remember borrowing yemi's room to commit some atrocities when I was in 300lvl... Chai I deceived omotola then. We later broke up when she wanted to come spend the weekend at my place and yemi's girlfriend too was also spending that weekend at his place.

The guy said "abeg this weekend dey fixed" I was just speechless cuz I couldn't even get another nice room to take this pretty girl into except from my dull looking room with one standing fan and a small sharp TV that one shows black and white cry

That was the end of my adventure with omotola cry .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by bqlekan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chai. Bangle don come again.. 8,5,4,2,3,1.. on point.. grin great write-up cheesy
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
hmmm....
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by redgem(f): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wristbangle is here again....
*grabs mat* waiting for bashings *Rotfl*
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by honeygirl17: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
If na girl open this thread BGAN here for don call her gold digger. lmlaf grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Sveen: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmm. embarassed Bro, you're a snitch. angry
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Guilty of no 7. I remember borrowing yemi's room to commit some atrocities when I was in 300lvl... Chai I deceived omotola then. We later broke up when she wanted to come spend the weekend at my place and yemi's girlfriend too was also spending that weekend at his place.

The guy said "abeg this weekend dey fixed" I was just speechless cuz I couldn't even get another nice room to take this pretty girl into except from my dull looking room with one standing fan and a small sharp TV that one shows black and white cry

That was the end of my adventure with omotola cry .

Hahaha. O boy! See real fvck up. Black and white TV ke? grin
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lmao grin grin cheesy
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
redgem:
Wristbangle is here again....

*grabs mat* waiting for bashings *Rotfl*

Lol bash who? cheesy
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
Chai. Bangle don come again.. 8,5,4,2,3,1.. on point.. grin great write-up cheesy

Hahaha. Thanks boss mi cheesy
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahaha. O boy! See real fvck up. Black and white TV ke? grin

baba na so we dey rock things then oh. Guy never know way. But our eyes Don open now grin
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
if you think say you broke person wey broke pass you dey.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
8 things Broke Girls do when dey are Searching
who wanna hit FP ??
I don dassh you clue

1 Like

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
honeygirl17:
If na girl open this thread BGAN here for don call her gold digger. lmlaf grin grin grin

Unto say na guy drop the thread, dem no fit talk nau. grin
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Not guilty of any.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by ChappyChase: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Am a broke guy and I don't do any of the above but I don't. Lack girls.....hay hay hay no think say I fine or I got big d!ck as a matter of fact my dick go dey compete with cigarette stck!(Not proud of it)....
*clears throat*
My secret is I live in a compound filled with hungry(sexually) girls and am lucky to be the only young boy there
*covers eyes*
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lmao grin grin cheesy
Ogbeni .. See as u dey shine teeth
U don sshop?
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
2dice:
8 things Broke Girls do when dey are Searching
who wanna hit FP ??
I don dassh you clue

This one na counter thread. I am expecting ladies like mhizdeedy, redgem, missnora, mhizkel and etc to drop am. tongue
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
wristbangle:
[s]It's not a do or die affair for a broke guy to jump into relationship knowing fully well that the lady will eventually condemn, treat him with disdain and destroy his heart.

But the issue is their heart remains rigid as they turn deaf ear to advise given from friends and family meanwhile doing ridiculous things just to seek ladies attention.

Below are some examples of things broke guys do in an attempt to desperately get a girlfriend.

1. They lie about owning luxurious things

This attitude is imperative to broke guys who are in the habit of claiming that they have expensive cars, live at exotic places and work in big companies most especially on social media in a bid to attract ladies. Eventually when ladies start demanding extreme budgets that can wheel them to early grave, they will open series of silly threads to ridicule ladies.

2. They borrow money to impress ladies

Honestly speaking it's annoying when broke guys borrow money that suppose to yield returns when invested being spent on a lady for the purpose of impressing her. When she eventually display chop and clean act, they will tag all ladies as being hungry neglecting their parents who are suffering and smiling at village.

3. They become extremely nice to ladies

I cannot but shake my head when broke guys ass lick or do eye service for ladies in an attempt to gain favouritism and recognition. Even when dumb skull ladies say daft statement or compose wrong sentences, they will vehemently praise her like queen elizabeth. grin

4. They resort into relationship experts

This is an act broke guys adopt when their wooing skills is fast fading on ladies. After reading books on relationship, they will pick career as love expert by nurturing and advising all ladies in a way to at least get one girlfriend.

5. They become very religious

I have seen cases where broke guys become religious just because they believe after financial criteria, Godly attribute is the next thing ladies look for in a guy. These are the category of guys you see in churches today claiming how sister mary was rescued in their dream, just in a corny way to get her as love partner. grin cheesy

6. They use menthol sweet to cover up their mouth odour when about wooing a lady

Owing to the fact that broke guys are in the habit of not brushing their teeth regularly due to hardship as well as not having enough money to get mouth wash, they buy "tom tom or baba blue" in order to produce few minutes fragrance when about wooing a lady. grin

7. They use their friend apartment when a lady wants to visit them

When ladies want to visit broke guys, they make use of their friend's luxurious apartment unlike their "dilapidated face me and slap you room" characterised with the stench of soak-away odour.

8. They become ladies puppet

Wonders shall never end as broke guys become lady's puppet, hereby resorting into James Bond over protective act and tame other guys as being sex starved hitherto them been the only saint on earth.
[/s]
I wonder how this is any of your business.
What people do shouldn't be your business at all. That they choose to indulge in such doesn't give you the effrontery to analise and table their life, and even term them as "broke". Not as if you are wealthier than them though. You should be concerned with making your pathetic life meaningful.
Its your kind that stirs evil rumours on the internet. Always perpetuating lies for selfish retarded_ reasons.
I detest your types with vigour.
I think before Nigeria as a whole can ever dream of moving forward, first of all, rumour-mongers like yourself should be eradicated. Atleast lets curb the up-coming potential terrorists before turning to the bigger ones.
And lastly, I advise you go involve your respected self in something worthwhile other than this show of vehement, repulsive _stupidity which is akin to acute IDLENESS.
Don't disappoint your family.
#Flee youthful wastefulness and utter embarrasment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
2dice:
Ogbeni .. See as u dey shine teeth
U don sshop?

Shey u will gimme food embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

baba na so we dey rock things then oh. Guy never know way. But our eyes Don open now grin

I know say bros go don hype him game wella now. Plasma TV, eatery odour room, fresh breathe, etc wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:
Am a broke guy and I don't do any of the above but I don't. Lack girls.....hay hay hay no think say I fine or I got big d!ck as a matter of fact my dick go dey compete with cigarette stck!(Not proud of it)....
*clears throat*
My secret is I live in a compound filled with hungry(sexually) girls and am lucky to be the only young boy there
*covers eyes*

Bros, HIV is real. U are hereby warned. cheesy
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
wristbangle:

This one na counter thread. I am expecting ladies like mhizdeedy, redgem, missnora, mhizkel and etc to drop am. tongue
imagine say out of the 4 moniker na only one be Girl grin tongue
U know how many soap and vaseline don go ontop some (f) moniker cheesy
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by honeygirl17: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Unto say na guy drop the thread, dem no fit talk nau. grin
Them dey fear face angry broke guys food don done here
Re: 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
wristbangle:

This one na counter thread. I am expecting ladies like mhizdee.dy, red.gem, miss.nora, mhiz.kel and etc to drop am. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night / How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.