Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. (2270 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well, I am not a relationship doctor or a marriage expert but I have noticed some of the reasons behind the infidelity on the path of men/guys. Some of these reasons are not absolute and therefore subject to scrutiny. These are strictly my opinions founded by experience and intuition.

Firstly, a man who likes to buy everything his wife/girlfriend owns will likely cheat. For obvious reasons anyways, the woman is a subordinate to him and he is the owner of the woman. We all know the story about cars and their owners, they provide anything the car needs to function properly and they show off with the car But when there is a new model in town, the owner starts considering his options... So commodifying a relationship will likely lead to cheating.

Secondly, men/guys hate the idea Monism. Meaning they hate to think that only one thing exist and only that thing makes every other thing to exist. So that leads to the saying that "man must eat different soup", Meaning he must taste varieties of women No matter the love between him and his spouse. This is almost trite for all men.

Also, one of the most "valid" reason Why men/guys cheat is because of a ILL-MANNERED spouse, a woman/lady that disrespects him or engage in covetous behaviour. This is a one way ticket for men to the HIGHWAY OF CHEATING.

Men/guys also cheat to feed their ego and feel "MANLY". This is common mostly around young guys, they just want to have a taste of what it feels like to shuffle around the pants of different ladies. Just for the fun of it, discussion of dating more than one lady among guys is like discussing about the latest bag in town for girls. So to be considered a "Don", they ensure cheating is the least of their bad qualities.

Lastly, men/guys cheat because of the rate of seduction and indecency on the path of our ladies. I have to agree this is a silly reason to make a guy/man cheat on his spouse But to be realistic, it is one of the main reasons. If a man sees someone like Cynthia Morgan in a club in all her na*ked glory and underpants, it will take alot for him to keep his calm.

So, the idea that all men are the same is totally false! Yeah I say so, FALSE! The above are the major reasons Why men cheat.

Freeman David, a Philosopher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Miss u man smiley
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Miss u man smiley
Finally back boss... Hope you Don't cheat.. Lol
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by jmoore(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
A man cheats because he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by bqlekan(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin

Nice write-up

grin grin grin
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Finally back boss... Hope you Don't cheat.. Lol
Not yet married man cheesy
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Adesiji77: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Following...
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin that was quite blunt, harsh and true cheesy
jmoore:
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by gabinogem(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
That doctrine, monism is kinda restraining. Most men don't like being restrained it's like being in prison.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
jmoore:
Chisos... That's deep.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Not yet married man cheesy
Even if na babe... #SAYNOTOCHEATING
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by kamair237(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
As a boy I agree 90%
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
gabinogem:
That doctrine, monism is kinda restraining. Most men don't like being restrained it's like being in prison.
Yeah. True.
An orientation that shouldn't be applied to love and relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:

I na babe, its testing waters my nigga cheesy
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I na babe, its testing waters my nigga cheesy
Haaaaa... You are a danger to the society...

*hiding my sister and all NL babes*
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by jmoore(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Haaaaa... You are a danger to the society...

*hiding my sister and all NL babes*

Lool. Aint all bad bro.

Haven't handled more than 3 at a time before. 2 af them are not too uncool wt it cos it wasn't a 'commitment' relationship . So, yes still a 'novice' in these things smiley
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by jmoore(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lool. Aint all bad bro.

Haven't handled more than 3 at a time before. 2 af them are not too uncool wt it cos it wasn't a 'commitment' relationship . So, yes still a 'novice' in these things smiley
*Dies*
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Flashh: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
jmoore:
And a woman cheat because...?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
jmoore:

Lol. These things you read in books tho. .. The reality is 'faithful' is more or less 'slavery' unless an official vow is involved my bro.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:
*Dies*
Lol, look at this whinning machine cheesy
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by jmoore(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. These things you read in books tho. .. The reality is 'faithful' is more or less 'slavery' unless an official vow is involved my bro.
So married folks don't take vows or what? undecided

If being faithful means slavery, then I will be happy to be a slave.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by jmoore(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Flashh:

And a woman cheat because...?
because she is a fool too.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Flashh: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
jmoore:

because she is a fool too.
No! She cheats just because she's a slút.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
jmoore:

So married folks don't take vows or what? undecided

If being faithful means slavery, then I will be happy to be a slave.

I'm a bachelor, so don't expect me to think like a married man bro smiley

It's that; the moment you agree to a marriage vow of 'for better for worse' , you immediately agreed to get permanently chained. So, that you're happy aint a surprise. You shouldn't hold any grudging cos It was your choice smiley
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Lolz,, Its nt easy man. I already Got some1 am getting married to , buh I still gat 1 clean Chick I dey run 4 Corner... buh I luv my boo thou.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz,, Its nt easy man. I already Got some1 am getting married to , buh I still gat 1 clean Chick I dey run 4 Corner... buh I luv my boo thou.
Is it really possible boss? To love someone and still cheat on the person!
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by daxlasaint(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Humanbeings, wether male or female cheat because we are biologically programmed to... Even the so called faithful ones have at one time or the other found someone only their strong principles and discipline prevented them from cheating with... it's who we are as a specie.
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by daxlasaint(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Very possible...
Re: My Opinion: Why Guys/men Cheat. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Freemanan:

hmmmm, very possible... man must survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Must Get Hooked For Real In 2016 / How I Almost Let A Family Get Run Over. / How I Was Bang First Time In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.