Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How I Was Bang First Time In The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Bang First Time In The University (2271 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Bang First Time In The University by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Back then in the university the apartment complex where i stay has its own maintenance crew, and of course, seeing as how the place is pretty dilapidated, I call every once in a while. So one day my toilet got clogged up, and I called over to the maintenance office, and they sent a guy over. I was pretty upset about the toilet, but when I answered the door, the guy made me feel all better.

He was the hottest guy I'd ever seen. He had dreads and blue eyes (A definite turn on). He came in and snaked the toilet. I offered him some water, which he accepted and we stood in my room for a while and talked. After a while, he put the glass on top of the table and said he thought he should get going. But, I stopped him. I don't know, I'm usually really quiet and all, but I couldn't help myself, he was so hot! I said: "I just wanted to tell you I think you're really good looking."

He said: "I think you are, too." So, from this, I walked a little closer to him, because I thought we were thinking the same thing. When I got right up to him, he put his hand around my waist and pulled me to him. I was wearing a button down shirt, and he put his hand up the back and undid my bra. I was getting really wet, when he took off my shirt and then started to suck my nipples.

I couldn't believe it was happening! So, after a bit, I undid his pants and started to give him a hand job. I'd never bleeped a stranger before, but always wanted to. I told him so, and that really turned him on, and he picked me up, put me on the table top, and lifted up my skirt. He pulled my panties down, and started to eat me out. It was incredible. He had a little stubble, and it was awesome. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read on http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-i-was-bang-first-time-in-university.html

Re: How I Was Bang First Time In The University by Hermanie(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Fnck you
Re: How I Was Bang First Time In The University by alobright17(m): 2:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Op don't ever keep me waiting for a minute,I'm waiting here in my bedroom till the Argentina vs Chile Match will start in the next hr. roll the tape I said roll the tape.
Re: How I Was Bang First Time In The University by chukxie(m): 2:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Go on. I'm enthralled by such random adventures. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Bang First Time In The University by zamirikpo(m): 2:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Am sure @poster is a boy cos no sane or responsible girl would do such a right up even if it happened. And some guyz r eager to read and .gr....... Over a right up from a fellow man. Choi

In all have mercy on us oh lord.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Bang First Time In The University by ucheHapers(m): 3:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm...Mills and boon
Re: How I Was Bang First Time In The University by rugipp(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Liar

(1) (Reply)

12 Surprising Types Of Girlfriends According To The Zodiac Sign / 5 Reasons To Button Up Till Marriage / Can A Single Mom Survive Without RUNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.