Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East (8032 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

cheesy cheesy

He is jobless, they sacked him

He is begging for job on FB

Arizona123, may Chukwu Okike destroy ur life

The bastard is frustrated and angry. His wretched late father will be cursing him from his grave now, what an accursed m.oron

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And if them born your late father very well do your worst let me see.

U are just a ugly bastard that is tired of life

I know u will commit suicide soon just like your father and mother

see his monkey face, u cannot even afford an haircut. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

U are a bastard

U are almost 40 and u are embarrassing your life online

May Okike abiama swallow ur destiny

You are below a bastard
You're almost 10 and you're embarrassing your miserable self online instead of you to go and read your books.
may thunder kamanu ozuzu decimate you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
[s]You are below a bastard
You're almost 10 and you're embarrassing your miserable self online instead of you to go and read your books.
may thunder kamanu ozuzu decimate you[/s].

Ugly bastard

Just as ugly as your mum

U will see ur late mothers pic here soon

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
bastard old ma Mr Mbogu

U will be food for Amadioha before xmas

Igbo bastard

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Jesus! But why are all nairaland yeebhoes ugly like this nah. Ekene, see your life outside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are below a bastard
may thunder kamanu ozuzu decimate you.

See as you look ugly and wretched, when last did you bath? Bro, go find good food to eat abeg. Your ugliness no be here at all. Spits

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Jesus! But why are all nairaland yeebhoes ugly like this nah. Ekene, see your life outside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just imagine

Ugly bastard. Suffering all over Yorubaland begging for food

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

They dont think before spewing there trash. Fulani kill and rape there women daily in Imo, and nothing happened. They can only make noise online, they kill there chief and rape there mother but nothing nothing. Shameless people.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/
so national figure is now local figure
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Just imagine

Chai.... Cant stop laughing. Ekenedgreat, Why are you ugly? See as poverty hug you like padded bra. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
so national figure is now local figure

What are you talking about?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

The bastard is frustrated and angry. His wretched late father will be cursing him from his grave now, what an accursed m.oron
. Thunder tear you into pieces. Sango destroy you and ur entire family. You will die soon. Bastard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

. Tunde salami. You are a wastrel. I curse the punny thay concieve you. I curse the parent that brought you on earth. Go and help ur over labouring wife you dis islamic tajundeen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
bastard old ma Mr Mbogu

U will be food for Amadioha before xmas

Igbo bastard
. Dangote trailer will kill you and ur family this month. Oya say amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Tunde salami. You are a wastrel. I curse the punny thay concieve you. I curse the parent that brought you on earth. Go and help ur over labouring wife you dis islamic tajundeen

U are a bastard.

The day your akuna mother gave birth to you, all your family members cursed Okike Abiama for giving them a bastard child like you.

U will worship Yorubas till u die. Accursed Osu bastard

Have you bought a new bra for your boobies?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

. Remember our last encounter? Hw you got banned with ur Iheabunike handle. That is the power of the EODs on display. Ur next ban will be 6months. Idiat!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Dangote trailer will kill you and ur family this month. Oya say amen

that is the portion of your family

This girl will be crushed by a trailer this year

say Iseeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder tear you into pieces. Sango destroy you and ur entire family. You will die soon. Bastard

Your wh.ore mother will die before weekend. She will be crushed to death by a trailer. The whole okolo family will be wiped off the surface of earth. Bastard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Just imagine

. This is weird. Mr Tunde salami telling person that he is ugly with this ur scary face and bald head. Nawa ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Remember our last encounter? Hw you got banned with ur Iheabunike handle. That is the power of the EODs on display. Ur next ban will be 6months. Idiat!

Shut up bastard. Who d Bleep is iheabunike. You are a bastard like your father. You will surely die a miserable death before weekend. Son of a lazy w.hore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

that is the portion of your family

This girl will be crushed by a trailer this year

say Iseeeeee

Amen. Crushed and burnt to ashes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. This is weird. Mr Tunde salami telling person that he is ugly with this ur scary face and bald head. Nawa ooo

My god punish u and tunde salami

see ur ugly face

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

As usual, you want to deny your name. is it until they splash your pics and that of your family before you own up to your name. Why are you yeebhoes always denying your wretched and cursed life. Your dark ugly face is making me laugh....
Hey you rotten animal, na only you sabi where you got that from.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Chai.... Cant stop laughing. Ekenedgreat, Why are you ugly? See as poverty hug you like padded bra. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. You are stupid Dayokanu. See a lowlifer forming boss. Puhahahaaaaaaa. Remember that we have ur file with us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Okolo chyke, all your family will die from cancer. You will be killed by a snake bite n same time burn to death by fire. Animal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
All of you cursing and abusing each other should remember that you came to this world without knowing whether you will be Igbo or Yoruba,,at Op you are wrong for starting this thread,Nigeria have security forces that can handle the situation, our religion teaches us to love one another, let peace reign. That Ondo people is allowing the police to do their work doesn't make them cowards, you want them to start killing innocent Hausa people in Ondo. I am from eastern nigeria, Fulani herdsmen is always a problem to where ever they are found, nobody is a coward,is just that people of ondo is taking it easy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Yes u are igbo so u will deny ur pics

This is not d first time igbos deny their ugly pics grin grin grin

u will deny ur sister and mothers pics too. I dont blame u, u are just too ugly

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are stupid Dayokanu. See a lowlifer forming boss. Puhahahaaaaaaa. Remember that we have ur file with us

Shameless ediot, I am no more eggheader but now dayokanu. Sango strike your father down. Your mother will be killed by keke napep by mistake. She will bleed to death. Animal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Denying yourself is a shame. Oya make Ekene Mbogu die a miserable death. Say amen!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rayhut:
All of you cursing and abusing each other should remember that you came to this world without knowing whether you will be Igbo or Yoruba,,at Op you are wrong for starting this thread,Nigeria have security forces that can handle the situation, our religion teaches us to love one another, let peace reign. That Ondo people is allowing the police to do their work doesn't make them cowards, you want them to start killing innocent Hausa people in Ondo. I am from eastern nigeria, Fulani herdsmen is always a problem to where ever they are found, nobody is a coward,is just that people of ondo is taking it easy.

God bless you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

U are a bastard.

The day your akuna mother gave birth to you, all your family members cursed Okike Abiama for giving them a bastard child like you.

U will worship Yorubas till u die. Accursed Osu bastard

Have you bought a new bra for your boobies?

. You will die shamefully like awolowo. Good things will alienate you and ur family. Misterious death and illment will be ur family portion mr Tunde
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

God knows if am to post my pics here you will hate your miserable self. animals everywhere God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Holds Open Bid For Renovation Of 31 Public Schools / Osun APC leaders In Ila Endorse Oyetola Ahead Of Governorship Primary / Ifeanyi Okowa Felicitates With Atiku On His 76th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.