Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East (8043 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Ugly thing like you. I can feed you and your foolish family. See as u be like hiv patient. I cant even shake you sef. You damn ugly and wretched. Thunder strike you down before weekend
May kamanu ozuzu strike you before weekend ise, ise, iseee!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kasiem i see u viewing

how are you igbo mad man?

Kasiem has 10 villas in Ikoyi

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
God knows if am to post my pics here you will hate your miserable self. animals everywhere God have mercy.
. Guy ignore those wastrels. They are just irritants that needs ur attention. Those picx are just random facebook picx that they pick up and tag it with any name they like. They are cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

the bastard refused to say amen when they asked him if this is picture

another igbo man ashamed of his ugly igbo face

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

May you Mbogu ekene die by accident. May you bury all your children. May your ugly mother raped to death by your friends. Cruel death is the portion of you and your family. Isseeeee

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

May you Mbogu ekene die by accident. May you bury all your children. May your ugly mother raped to death by your friends. Cruel death is the portion of you and your family. Isseeeee

HE can never say Amen

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Guy ignore those wastrels. They are just irritants that needs ur attention. Those picx are just random facebook picx that they pick up and tag it with any name they like. They are cowards

Okolo chyke. May you be bedridden for ever. May all your joy turn to sorrow.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

HE can never say Amen

Buhahahaha. Why do all yeebhoes deny there own pics. Lmao

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

No dont ignore

she will die. U will mourn over her and ur other family members

ur sister will commit suicide by the time we are done. i will send this link to ur family members
. Puhahahahahaaaaa. Now who is this one ? Guys this una display of idiocy is really funny at times. Now tell me whose picx is that? Am listening mr Tunde
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

the bastard refused to say amen when they asked him if this is picture

another igbo man ashamed of his ugly igbo face
So you except me to do that rubbish just to prove otherwise? come do think you can command me? Satan go behind me you rotten animal.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

You are a bastard. You will use your hand to bury your children. Say allahu akber
. Mr Dayokanu. Ur sick mother will bury you before xmas and ur children will be fatherless before xmas. Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So you except me to do that rubbish just to prove otherwise? come do think you can command me? Satan go behind me you rotten animal.

May ekene Mbogu die a violent death

May you die if this is u

say Iseeee

am saving ur other ugly pics for weekend. u will run awy from NL grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Leopardd(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
These guys posting pictures of other people, una no get work I swear and yes, go pick my pics and post.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
cowards will forever be cowards

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

May Mbogu Ekene die a miserabld death. May he bury his children. Say amen
So, that young ugly man you people have been parading his pix is married with kids? and you're here wishing his family death? chai!! God for the sake of the man's children let trailer crush this animal and his family for his wickedness Ise, let him be devoured by wicked men Ise ise iseee.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Go and avenge the death of your own chief who was murdered on his farm in Enugu before you yarn dust.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

This person's death was announced, who will announce that of the pastoral farmer?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by bukatee2015(m): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2015
nairalandist:

I can show you many threads where Fulani herdmen have killed Igbos in the South-East and nothing happened, talkless of kidnapping someone. i

U r Big FOOL, show me d threads let's get to see hw many of dem, u beta get a brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 3:36am On Sep 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Chke okolo my sick mother will bury me before xmas and my children will be fatherless before xmas. Amen

Amen. So shaĺl it be for you chyke okolo. Bastard animal

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So, that young ugly man you people have been parading his pix is married with kids? and you're here wishing his family death? chai!! God for the sake of the man's children let trailer crush me Ekene Mbogu and my family for my wickedness Ise, let me be devoured by wicked men Ise ise iseee.

Ekene, your death will be the talk of town. So shall it be

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I never knew there's a black Africa. Thought Africa is synonymous with black.
So let's av ur advice.
what do you suggest Yorubas do?
Jump into the street like savages and start killing all fulanis?
Sorry, we ain't barbaric savages.
We have a Constitution and law enforcement agencies in this country

Peaceful protest to warn FG on his safety. cool

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by SUBWAY101(m): 5:28am On Sep 23, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Go deliver your women from Fulani in Imo and other SE states.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by vicadex07(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2015
bukatee2015:

U r Big FOOL, show me d threads let's get to see hw many of dem, u beta get a brain

OkutaNla:

Mechionu there, chest-beater. Fulani herdsmen murdered an igbo Village chief on his own farm in Enugu 6-months ago, and till today no reprisals, nothing. You people make too much noise. Na just kidnapping for Ondo una dey make noise yet your chief was murdered on his own farm by the same fulanis and y'all didn't do jack. Hypocritical Noise-makers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by anigbajumo(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
See finishing frm behind...

Cnt jst stop laughing,cheast b*** indeed

"Killing more than two yeboos in their farm every year"

These fulanis' ar nt smilling at al
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by anigbajumo(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

No dont ignore

she will die. U will mourn over her and ur other family members

ur sister will commit suicide by the time we are done. i will send this link to ur family members

Guy dis is 3much nah bt I go help u say AMEEN to nailed it......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by anigbajumo(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Cheruv and poverty are best friends. Ugly thing

haba!abeg leav dis yeeboos alone
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ayindejimmy(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

LOL! Are we Animal Right Activist?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2015
vivalavida:
Sentiments aside,i dont want to believe yorubas are the cowards people tout them to be. I strongly believe there are plenty ccourageous ones amongst them and i will be proud if those ones can stand up and be counted in a period like this.
How can someone in the status of Olu Falae be kidnapped and the whole of southwest still remains calm? Had it been he was kidnapped by his brothers,i will understand this their calm and non-chalant attitude. But he was kidnapped by hausa/fulani herdsmen. Chai!!!
In the south east,Ekwueme should be our own version of Olu falae. Hausa/fulani herdsmen cannot,and i repeat,cannot dare kidnap Ekwueme from his fathers compound and peace and tranquility still reings in the east. It is impossicant (i.e if a word like that exists). By now,riots,killings in aba and onitsha will be going on. If fellow igbos kidnap them,ehen,there will be peace and folks will allow security agencies do their work. But hausa/fulani herdmen,Mba.
So OPC and all other militant yoruba youth groups,over to you. Stand up for your region. You have a golden chance to pass amessage across to those fulanis who claim to be your master.

Ojionu!!! See Fulani displaced Ebonyi communities in the past and nothing happened. If they decide to Kidnap Igwe Nnewi, na only for NL you go make mouth. The Nation is ripe for State Policing but not under the hands of the state government.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by bukatee2015(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
vicadex07:

This personalities r mere civilians and not a famous or g8t prsonality in the Nigeria Economy, u can arraingn for d kidnapp of pple like ojukwu son or arthue ez or mor honourable individual n se wots d result will fetch u herdsman

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Ekene, your death will be the talk of town. So shall it be
And so shall your own death be talk of idoitts ise ise isee.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And so shall your own death be talk of idoitts ise ise isee.

Mbogu Ekene will bury his own children and wife before month end. Iseeeee
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by darfay: 2:33am On Oct 10, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And if them born your late father very well do your worst let me see.

Shhhhh.y u dey deceive dat pikin 4 dp na

See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) / President Buhari To Visit Ogun State By January 13 / PDP Chieftain, 8 Party Chairmen Defect To APC In Kebbi