Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East (7989 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by vivalavida(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sentiments aside,i dont want to believe yorubas are the cowards people tout them to be. I strongly believe there are plenty ccourageous ones amongst them and i will be proud if those ones can stand up and be counted in a period like this.
How can someone in the status of Olu Falae be kidnapped and the whole of southwest still remains calm? Had it been he was kidnapped by his brothers,i will understand this their calm and non-chalant attitude. But he was kidnapped by hausa/fulani herdsmen. Chai!!!
In the south east,Ekwueme should be our own version of Olu falae. Hausa/fulani herdsmen cannot,and i repeat,cannot dare kidnap Ekwueme from his fathers compound and peace and tranquility still reings in the east. It is impossicant (i.e if a word like that exists). By now,riots,killings in aba and onitsha will be going on. If fellow igbos kidnap them,ehen,there will be peace and folks will allow security agencies do their work. But hausa/fulani herdmen,Mba.
So OPC and all other militant yoruba youth groups,over to you. Stand up for your region. You have a golden chance to pass amessage across to those fulanis who claim to be your master.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:
Sentiments aside,i dont want to believe yorubas are the cowards people tout them to be. I strongly believe there are plenty ccourageous ones amongst them and i will be proud if those ones can stand up and be counted in a period like this.
How can someone in the status of Olu Falae be kidnapped and the whole of southwest still remains calm? Had it been he was kidnapped by his brothers,i will understand this their calm and non-chalant attitude. But he was kidnapped by hausa/fulani herdsmen. Chai!!!
In the south east,Ekwueme should be our own version of Olu falae. Hausa/fulani herdsmen cannot,and i repeat,cannot dare kidnap Ekwueme from his fathers compound and peace and tranquility still reings in the east. It is impossicant (i.e if a word like that exists). By now,riots,killings in aba and onitsha will be going on. If fellow igbos kidnap them,ehen,there will be peace and folks will allow security agencies do their work. But hausa/fulani herdmen,Mba.
So OPC and all other militant yoruba youth groups,over to you. Stand up for your region. You have a golden chance to pass amessage across to those fulanis who claim to be your master.

Mr Man, stop making mouth here. Your own brothers in the East kidnapped your dearly beloved Pete Edochie and nothing happened. Must you only condemn kidnappings when its done by other tribes?

I can show you many threads where Fulani herdmen have killed Igbos in the South-East and nothing happened, talkless of kidnapping someone.

I know Olu Falae is a popular figure, but that doesn't change the fact that 2 wrongs don't make a right. If Yoruba youths in Ondo start killing innocent Hausas, then they would causr more damage to lives and property. Those who should be blamed are the Police force. They should know by now that Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are like bread and butter.

Afterall, the police is equipped and well paid, why are they not doing their jobs?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Duru1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
The kidnappers are pure Yari.ba from OPC and the tugs of APC. Do not be deceived with this false dummy the Yari.ba seemed to be selling with Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by vivalavida(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
nairalandist:

Mr Man, stop making mouth here. Your own brothers in the East kidnapped your dearly beloved Pete Edochie and nothing happened. Must you only condemn kidnappings when its done by other tribes?

I can show you many threads where Fulani herdmen have killed Igbos in the South-East and nothing happened, talkless of kidnapping someone.

I know Olu Falae is a popular figure, but that doesn't change the fact that 2 wrongs don't make a right. If Yoruba youths in Ondo start killing innocent Hausas, then they would causr more damage to lives and property. Those who should be blamed are the Police force. They should know by now that Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are like bread and butter.

Afterall, the police is equipped and well paid, why are they not doing their jobs?

close that stinking mouth of yours. if Igbo's kidnap Igbo's,no qualms. but not Hausa Fulani kidnapping someone of Ekwueme's status in south east. it can never happen in ten lifetimes. and as for Fulani's killing Igbo's,bring them up and I will dig out countless links of igbos killing Fulani's herdsmen in the south east. we don't tolerate rubbish from them in our own land.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

close that stinking mouth of yours. if Igbo's kidnap Igbo's,no qualms. but not Hausa Fulani kidnapping someone of Ekwueme's status in south east. it can never happen in ten lifetimes. and as for Fulani's killing Igbo's,bring them up and I will dig out countless links of igbos killing Fulani's herdsmen in the south east. we don't tolerate rubbish from them in our own land.

If I knew you were this foolish, I wouldn't have commented on your thread. Animal.

People like you are always happy to see destruction, but it's not going to happen in this country where we are praying for peace.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by vivalavida(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
nairalandist:

If I knew you were this foolish, I wouldn't have commented on your thread. Animal.

Go and rescue Olu falae. You shouldnt even be pressing your phone by now. You should be combing the bushes in akure

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

Go and rescue Olu falae. You shouldnt even be pressing your phone by now. You should be combing the bushes in akure

Fool, the same way you rescued your fathers from the Kwashiokor of Biafra...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Stolen: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=18pt]East is too far, dey cannot try it in the small local government area known as Benin. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
nairalandist:

People like you are always happy to see destruction, but it's not going to happen in this country where we are praying for peace.

Seriously you guys are a disgrace to black Africa

Olu Falae is no small person to be treated like this

By now , Yorubas should have done something about this but instead you guys just kept quiet

What kind of cursed cowardice is this angry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

By now , Yorubas should have done something about this but instead you guys just kept quiet

Lol... iLoveYiboBoys cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by 9jii(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:
How many body bags you received from the north?
Easteners are unbelievably liars

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by 9jii(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

After you have been compressed into 5 tiny states which land are talking bout?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Stolen: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
9jii:

How many body bags you received from the north?
Easteners are unbelievably liars

How many dem don send go north? Why dont they try it in the east and see wat happens.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by 9jii(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Stolen:

How many dem don send go north? Why dont they try it in the east and see wat happens.
The whole east was occupied and conquered in 1970.
You are left with some few acres as your land.
Its not even enough for your homes Talkless of grazing our cows.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
nairalandist:

. You are a fool. Ur king and leader was kidnapped by maruading fulani men and this is all you can. #yeribasarecowards

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

Mechionu there, chest-beater. Fulani herdsmen murdered an igbo Village chief on his own farm in Enugu 6-months ago, and till today no reprisals, nothing. You people make too much noise. Na just kidnapping for Ondo una dey make noise yet your chief was murdered on his own farm by the same fulanis and y'all didn't do jack. Hypocritical Noise-makers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are a fool. Ur king and leader was kidnapped by maruading fulani men and this is all you can. #yeribasarecowards

Go and avenge the death of your own chief who was murdered on his farm in Enugu before you yarn dust.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by vivalavida(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

Mechionu there, chest-beater. Fulani herdsmen murdered an igbo Village chief on his own farm in Enugu 6-months ago, and till today no reprisals, nothing. You people make too much noise. Na just kidnapping for Ondo una dey make noise yet your chief was murdered on his own farm by the same fulanis and y'all didn't do jack. Hypocritical Noise-makers.

is olu falae a village chief?
is that how u guys see him?

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

You people should go and do something about this first:

Before yapping your mouths. That chief right there was murdered on his own farm in Enugu and nothing has been done about it.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

You are a goat. Are you not the same person making mouth that such can't happen in Igboland? Or are you saying that such insult happening on the chief's farm in the same Igboland you are beating chest about, does not count? You people talk too much for you own good. Go and avenge that Chief's death first before lecturing Yorubas on how to deal with Fulanis. Bloody hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

[/s]

Your foolish mother is a fool. You bunch of liars and bastard, you are from a cursed and worthless tribe. Fulani killed your whole chief in Enugu and nothing happened.

[size=17pt]Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue[/size].

President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. [size=17pt]He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms[/size]. The town is boiling with anger now.

“We have reported the matter to the Police. We are calling on all relevant authorities to prevail on these Fulani herdsmen to ensure justice for our people.” All efforts to get the reaction from the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, proved abortive as he did not respond to calls and SMS to his mobile phone.

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

You have no shame. You couldnt avenge the death of your foolish chief, yet you making noise here. You are a disgrace to the whole cursed yebhoes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Okolo Chyke, you are a bastard like your mother. A born coward and ediot.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2015

"“Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms....

grin grin grin Choi!!! See revelation. So the Fulanis have been butchering Igbos on their own farms, in the same Igboland since sef, and have been getting away with it, yet una dey come here come beat chest? ? OP, God punish you and your fellows. Shameless goats.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

You have no shame. You couldnt avenge the death of your foolish chief, yet you making noise here. You are a disgrace to the whole cursed yebhoes.

Don't mind the clowns. The Fulanis have been killing them on their own farms for years now and getting away with it. Instead of addressing that he and his busy-body fellows are putting mouth in other people's business.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by drss(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:

dont mind d zoogerian.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
yorubas people please dont take them serious these guus are not igbos but jobless Ipob youths.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

Don't mind the clowns. The Fulanis have been killing them on their own farms for years now and getting away with it. Instead of addressing that he and his busy-body fellows are putting mouth in other people's business.

They dont think before spewing there trash. Fulani kill and rape there women daily in Imo, and nothing happened. They can only make noise online, they kill there chief and rape there mother but nothing nothing. Shameless people.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by OkutaNla: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

They dont think before spewing there trash. Fulani kill and rape there women daily in Imo, and nothing happened. They can only make noise online, they kill there chief and rape there mother but nothing nothing. Shameless people.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

No be today Fulani herdsmen begin rape and murder them in the East:

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
vivalavida:
[s]Sentiments aside,i dont want to believe yorubas are the cowards people tout them to be. I strongly believe there are plenty ccourageous ones amongst them and i will be proud if those ones can stand up and be counted in a period like this.
So OPC and all other militant yoruba youth groups,over to you. Stand up for your region. You have a golden chance to pass amessage across to those fulanis who claim to be your master[/s].

So what will you do if they kidnap Mrs Osuji your nne?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

No be today Fulani herdsmen begin rape and murder them in the East:

They do nothing but cry online. We know there tactics, they are the real slave and coward of that country. 5th class citizen begging for freedom from slavery. What a shame.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

So what will you do if they kidnap Mrs Osuji?

They have been raping them for long, The likes of Buddahmonk, Okolo Chyke and co were fathered by Fulani men. Fact.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra National Team Defeat Taipei Magpies Of Taiwan 4:1 (see Photos / Respond To US Corruption, Human Right Allegations - PDP Challenge Buhari And APC / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.