Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East (8030 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You will die shamefully like awolowo. Good things will alienate you and ur family. Misterious death and illment will be ur family portion mr Tunde

this girl will die

She will not be alive by xmas. U will bury her and then your mother next

Iseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
God knows if am to post my pics here you will hate your miserable self. animals everywhere God have mercy.

Buhahahaha. The ugly mofo is denying his own pics. Typical yeebhoe. Poverty is your friend, stop denying. May Mbogu Ekene die a miserable death. May his wife and kids be killed by trailer. Say amen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

that is the portion of your family

This girl will be crushed by a trailer this year

say Iseeeeee
. Ignored because of the innocency of that little child. As for you Tunde. You will never live to see 2016. Amen!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Ugly bastard

Just as ugly as your mum

U will see ur late mothers pic here soon

If I should post my pics here you will know that am better than that public toilet you had as a mother.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
God knows if am to post my pics here you will hate your miserable self. animals everywhere God have mercy.

grin grin grin grin

continue to deny yourself. Ur file is 100% complete

U will cry on NL

Ekene Mbogu you are a common igbo bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Your wh.ore mother will die before weekend. She will be crushed to death by a trailer. The whole okolo family will be wiped off the surface of earth. Bastard
. An unknown disease will invade and wipe off ur lineage. You will be buried like yara adua.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ignored because of the innocency of that little child. As for you Tunde. You will never live to see 2016. Amen!

No dont ignore

she will die. U will mourn over her and ur other family members

ur sister will commit suicide by the time we are done. i will send this link to ur family members

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:

You are a bastard. You will use your hand to bury your children. Say allahu akber
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Another Igbo bastard called Normality is viewing

May Okike Abiama destroy all ur generation

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

See as you look ugly and wretched, when last did you bath? Bro, go find good food to eat abeg. Your ugliness no be here at all. Spits
You are rotten and infested by maggots you are not suppose to speak where humans are.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. An unknown disease will invade and wipe off ur lineage. You will be buried like yara adua.

You will kill your own mother. You will bring shame to your cursed family. May the whole okolo family never know peace. May cancer kill all your family before december. Chukwu okike abiama accept it. Iseee

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Shut up bastard. Who d Bleep is iheabunike. You are a bastard like your father. You will surely die a miserable death before weekend. Son of a lazy w.hore
. Typical yeribastard. They can deny their own mother when bursted. The EODs have infiltrated the Mods and we can ban and unban any body. Anytime. Just watch out. Bastard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are rotten and infested by maggots you are not suppose to speak where humans are.

Ugly thing like you. I can feed you and your foolish family. See as u be like hiv patient. I cant even shake you sef. You damn ugly and wretched. Thunder strike you down before weekend

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

You will kill your own mother. You will bring shame to your cursed family. May the whole okolo family never know peace. May cancer kill all your family before december. Chukwu okike abiama accept it. Iseee

Iseeeeee!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Typical yeribastard. They can deny their own mother when bursted. The EODs have infiltrated the Mods and we can ban and unban any body. Anytime. Just watch out. Bastard

Buhahaahah. Infilterated the mod? This shameless animal just returned from ban. Your lies will push you to your grave. Okolo family will all die before nextweek
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:

grin grin grin grin

Igbo and mouth

May Okie Abiama destroy if u dont ban me now

see his boobs

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Another Igbo bastard called Normality is viewing

May Okike Abiama destroy all ur generation

This one na ipob suicide bomber. Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

My god punish u and tunde salami

see ur ugly face
. Puhahahahahaaaa. You are really jobless and useless for life Tunde. All you do is go to social medias and pick up random pictures of innocent people and tag it anybody you like. Smh for you Tunde. I really pity the poor guy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

This one na ipob suicide bomber. Lmaooo

Yes ooooo

grin grin grin

Ipob youth like Cheruv

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If I should post my pics here you will know that am better than that public toilet you had as a mother.

Say amen: May Mbogu Ekene die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Puhahahahahaaaa. You are really jobless and useless for life Tunde. All you do is go to social medias and pick up random pictures of innocent people and tag it anybody you like. Smh for you Tunde. I really pity the poor guy

May chukwu abiama destroy u for denying urself

ugly igbo bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Bastard okolo. Your mother will be killed by thunder. She will drown in ezu river after being raped by 40 fulani. Iseee
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

grin grin grin grin

continue to deny yourself. Ur file is 100% complete

U will cry on NL

Ekene Mbogu you are a common igbo bastard
Yes I am Igbo and am proud of my heritage but the picture you're parading is not mine and you can not force that on me simple.
Rotten animal from the tribe of cowards.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Okolo chyke, all your family will die from cancer. You will be killed by a snake bite n same time burn to death by fire. Animal
. Cholera will invade and finish ur family. You will die shamefully and be thrown to the Soka evil forest. Bastard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Yes ooooo

grin grin grin

Ipob youth like Cheruv

grin grin

Cheruv and poverty are best friends. Ugly thing

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Yes I am Igbo and am proud of my heritage but the picture you're parading is not mine and you can not force that on me simple.

If you are Ekene Mbogu, may u die before xmas. Everything u lay ur filthy igbo hands on will be destroyed

If this is u, u will bury 5 of ur loved ones

say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Cholera will invade and finish ur family. You will die shamefully and be thrown to the Soka evil forest. Bastard

Okolo Chyke. You will rape your mother to death. Your father will die at ezu river and be eatem by vulture. You will be stoned to death and disgraced. Sadness will always be your portion in life. So shall it be
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Normality

how many bombs do u have now?

grin grin grin grin

Ipob suicide bomber cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

May Mbogu Ekene die a miserabld death. May he bury his children. Say amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by ARIZONA123(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
emeritus856:

Shameless ediot, I am no more eggheader but now dayokanu. Sango strike your father down. Your mother will be killed by keke napep by mistake. She will bleed to death. Animal
. Earthquake wipe off ur entire generation Dayokanu. May ur wh.ore mother suffer and die of the cancer of the punny. Bastard!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by BloodyK11ler: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is bloodykiller aka micheal mba the killer of onitsha grin

since those yoruba boys busted him, he has run away

igbo cowards

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Can't Try This Rubbish In The East by emeritus856: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Earthquake wipe off ur entire generation Dayokanu. May ur wh.ore mother suffer and die of the cancer of the punny. Bastard!

May you and that so called dayokanu die a miserable death. May you be strike by an unkown thunder. May your kid die before the age of 5. May your mother be your source sorrow. So shall it be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE / Banji Folaranmi, Others Arraigned For Death Threat, Forgery / Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.