Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (46182 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
dialfa:
The guy can't even count on his own people. Only one yoruba. Cowardice kept the others at home.

Stupid, ignorant slowpoke.
Even Saraki himself can't tell you he is Yoruba and the Yoruba don't see him as one of them, never mind his borrowing of their name for political deception.
They are not deceived.

7 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank you Op.
Atleast now we know the true and real slaves in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
greatestman:

Can you mention anyone that is not a thief in this 8th Senate? Everybody is corrupt as long as this recycled thiefs becomes the legislators. I hate shallow thinking people. Before you said anything tell me who is a saint among these legislators? Anybody that does not appeal to your so called saint party has become a thief automatically. Continue God is watching you in 3D.
So according to you, since they are all thieves and since we cannot jail all of them, so we should allow all of them to go free?Right?
This was the logic of Jonathan that made his govt very bad.
We should jail as much as we can, it is as simple as that!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Curlieweed: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=atbu1983 post=38296755][/quote]

I didn't know Akwa Ibom was in SE. Thanks for the education.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Curlieweed:

I didn't know Akwa Ibom was in SE. Thanks for the education.

Thanks. It has been corrected
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by melzabull(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:

Stupid, ignorant slowpoke.
Even Saraki himself can't tell you he is Yoruba and the Yoruba don't see him as one of them, never mind his borrowing of their name for political deception.
They are not deceived.
you are a daft imbec1le.

Where you fooools not jubilating that yelowba will control NASS with saraki and gbajabambiala?

3 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by greatestman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

So according to you, since they are all thieves and since we cannot jail all of them, so we should allow all of them to go free?Right?
This was the logic of Jonathan that made his govt very bad.
We should jail as much as we can, it is as simple as that!

Listen to yourself if you cannot jail all of them you should jail nobody but take a preventive measures to avoid occurrence of that. If not imagine you caught 10 Thieves, they committed the same offence they need the same judgement but you decide to exonerate others and jail the rest. Does that make any sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:
you are a daft imbec1le.

Where you fooools not jubilating that yelowba will control mass with sarai and gbajabambiala?

You are an imbecillic chimpanze from the land of the rising crime devoid of commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by melzabull(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:

You are an imbecillic chimpanze from the land of the rising crime devoid of commonsense.
you are moro.nic daft ijiot from the region of cannibalistic criminals bereft of sound reasoning

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
greatestman:

Listen to yourself if you cannot jail all of them you should jail nobody but take a preventive measures to avoid occurrence of that. If not imagine you caught 10 Thieves, they committed the same offence they need the same judgement but you decide to exonerate others and jail the rest. Does that make any sense to you?

This your pro corruption and pro crime arguments is satanic and should be thrown to the dustbin.
On this human earth, there is no way you can catch and jail all the criminals and corrupt people.
United state, China,Europe and United kingdom cannot boast of jailing all the corrupt people in thier country.
We can only talk of reduction. Allowing every criminal to go free because you can not jail all of them is lame.

There is an adage in my place " a woman who knows how her buttock looks, will be careful when bending down"
Saraki knowing fulling well he has some skeleton in his cupboard should have been humble in his dealings.
His arrogance despite having alot of baggage is Extreme Impunity.
If not checked. it will encourage more people to steal and put it to your face because he believe nothing will happen to him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by 6cence: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.
starting with the number three man is enough massage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
6cence:
starting with the number three man is enough massage

Yes. thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:
you are moro.nic daft ijiot from the region of cannibalistic criminals

A descendant of biblical Cain and cousin of Judas Iscariot.
Expendable commodities of Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Lawsimon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.

PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.

#Never Again.
Have they forgot Akpabio, he was with them in the spirit. Thank God he's back now to make it a-30-man group.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lawsimon:
Have they forgot Akpabio, he was with them in the spirit. Thank God he's back now to make it a-30-man group.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by sandraokosun: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

He is a comedian for sure
gi we khin vbe esan?
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
sandraokosun:
gi we khin vbe esan?

Efandion bhu Uromi ime da vae bhe esan. gi uwe da vae bhe esan? be ze ni uwe da no mhen?
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by sandraokosun: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Efandion bhu Uromi. gi uwe da vae bhe esan?
odia be ma ka ta vbe nairaland. Eni na sehe dia be hausa
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
sandraokosun:
odia be ma ka ta vbe nairaland. Eni na sehe dia be hausa

ime daghole. Moniker no osime ze uwe da no mhen. ime yi NYSC bho oto hausa. Oni zele nime da ri ATBU1983 chi moniker no seme. uwe lebhi ghe bhi nairaland oria ri eli nosole lu moniker.

Omo ni Uromi bie nosen ime khi. gi uwe da vae bhe esan?
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by melzabull(f): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:

A descendant of biblical Cain and cousin of Judas Iscariot.
Expendable commodities of Asian countries.
A descendant of the masturbator -oduduwanker, that fell down from the sky and broke his neck.

Cursed, bitter, destitutes that migrated from Omdurman, sudan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by fkaz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:
Thank you Op.
Atleast now we know the true and real slaves in Nigeria.

Lol, for now the south east and south-south don't have any other option than to pay unalloyed support to any of these men
1. Bola Tinubu(a yoruba man)
2. Muhammadu Buhari(a fulani man)
3. Bukola saraki (a yoruba/fulani man)

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
fkaz:

Lol, for now the south east and south-south don't have any other option than to pay unalloyed support to any of these three men
1. Bola Tinubu(a yoruba man)
2. Muhammadu Buhari(a fulani man)
3. Bukola saraki (a yoruba/fulani man)

What we need to support is the progress of Nigeria. Anyone even if the person is from Ghana, who want to reduce the amount of stolen wealth at the expense of the people in Nigeria gets my support

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men

What do you enjoy in supporting looting ? are you a politician? or are you getting some shares of the largese!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Enahi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am so happy Saraki has got some supporters.

I am not in support of Corruption but I will not support a biased system of fighting corruption.

APC and their supporters irritates me.
You want to fight corruption, do it with all fairness and justice.

Y'all bunch of idi*ts.
Nigerians are no fools.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Enahi:

I am not in support of Corruption but I will not support a biased system of fighting corruption.

Y'all bunch of idi*ts.
Nigerians are not fools.

Even devil have some supporters. it is normal to have some supporter no matter how evil or bad someone action is.

My question for you: is it possible for all the corrupt people in the country to go to court at the same time?
If you have an objective, are you not suppose to start with the one that is trying to stop you from moving forward?
Saraki is a stumbling block to the positive change Buhari want to bring to Nigeria.

No system in Humanity is 100 percent fair. If you ask some people, as perfect as God is, they will still consider God selective and unfair.

What is most important is the net gain of the fight against corruption in Nigeria. Fairness to all is not possible and does not exist anywhere on the planet. However improvement on the level of fairness is welcome. but this is just the beginning. it is too early to start shouting witch hunt.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by sandraokosun: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

ime daghole. Moniker no osime ze uwe da no mhen. ime yi NYSC bho oto hausa. Oni zele nime da ri ATBU1983 chi moniker no seme. uwe lebhi ghe bhi nairaland oria ri eli nosole lu moniker.

Omo ni Uromi bie nosen ime khi. gi uwe da vae bhe esan?
obhio! Uromi me khin, arue a da bie abamen. E ka ta ghe eghe ri vbho ni hausa da sabo a wan be gi we ta me ode de ota vbe nairaland. E wo ma ma GBADU ewin re re we ta vbe nairaland. MOGIDI bi okpebholo esan e se ye khin vbe na. Okpa, E sa bo ze. Ma ma ma bun vbe na
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by melzabull(f): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Enahi:

Y'all bunch of idi*ts.
Nigerians are no fools.
God will bless you jare. Don't mind these daft mor.ionic, ijiots led by the cursed foolish slaves from the waste

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
sandraokosun:
obhio! Uromi me khin, arue a da bie abamen. E ka ta ghe eghe ri vbho ni hausa da sabo a wan be gi we ta me ode de ota vbe nairaland. E wo ma ma GBADU ewin re re we ta vbe nairaland. MOGIDI bi okpebholo esan e se ye khin vbe na. Okpa, E sa bo ze. Ma ma ma bun vbe na

For someone like you who can not speak ishan very well, i will say your effort is very commendable. You tried.

obue dale (u try)
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
donphilopus:

They don't always believe that anyone who doesn't support PDP is from the South-South. This same TonyeBarcanista who now supports them was once tagged Yoruba because he didn't support his fellow Ijaw-man then and PDP. Now they proudly call him Ijaw because he supports PDP. I've been called Yoruba most time on this forum. Little wonder Jonathan and DSP called PDP an Ijaw-Party while now see it as a regional party!

Dont mind them. I live in PortHarcourt though i am from edo. In my house, my dad and most of my siblings supported GEJ during election because one of my brother inlaw is a cousin to Tompolo and thus benefit from GEJ wastage of nigeria fund. But today, they are begining to support Buhari because they are seeing the change. There are many rivers indigene who support Buhari. And the number of south south supporting Buhari are increasing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
sammyj:
If this story is true then Nolly wood should act a new movie called Saraki PDP and the twenty nine thieves !!! grin grin

smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.