Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (46181 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Acecube(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
OWI ABA WHY SHOLD WE CALL OUR SENATORS TO ORDER. MUST EVERYONE SUPPORT BUHARI. HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE PROSECUTING FASHOLA OR AMECHI. BECAUSE THEY ARE SAINT IN APC, SO BECAUSE SARAKI IS NOT THEIR CHOICE FOR SP HE HAS TO BE NAILED. OF THE 18,000 ASSET DECLARATION WITH CCB, WHY IS IT ONLY SARAKI THAT IS FACING THE TRIBUNAL. BECAUSE THE WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN. HALIBURTON WAS HANDED TO BUHARI WHEN HE CAME TO POWER BUT HE DROPPED IT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI THANK YOU CLIFFORD ORDIA. GOD BLESS ESANLAND
THAT'S WHY YOU PEOPLE WON'T PROGRESS IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND YOU HAVE HAD 2 GOOD MINISTERS OF WORKS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT KEEP SUPPORTING THIEVES... BAD ROADS NO DRAINAGE, I WONDER HOW UNA TAKE JOIN EDO SELF... MTCHEEW
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by samofson: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dino no show Chai or na only woman hin fit accompany?
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by reuben79: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=Splashme post=38298557]Better analysis, OP
If Saraki and about ten senators defect to PDP, then APC don lose senate to PDP be that
[/quote"lol i dey laugh ooooooh.is nt possible again ooooooh'if any one of thm try it inec will decare dey r sit vacant.is nt more business at usuall.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ExInferis(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
donphilopus:

They don't always believe that anyone who doesn't support PDP is from the South-South. This same TonyeBarcanista who now supports them was once tagged Yoruba because he didn't support his fellow Ijaw-man then and PDP. Now they proudly call him Ijaw because he supports PDP. I've been called Yoruba most time on this forum. Little wonder Jonathan and DSP called PDP an Ijaw-Party while now see it as a regional party!

Even I, who's been to south west (lagos) only once in my life, am tagged yoruba by the flat-heads simply on account that i call out the bloody igboes for their crimes, and support buhari.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Eluwilussit(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.

PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.

#Never Again.

A new dispensation with the likes of Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, etc? Abeg go check the meaning of new. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by donphilopus: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
ExInferis:

Even I, who's been to south west (lagos) only once in my life, am tagged yoruba by the flat-heads simply on account that i call out the bloody igboes for their crimes, and support buhari.

Lol. . .That's what they are known for.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by sukkot: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
dialfa:
The guy can't even count on his own people. Only one yoruba. Cowardice kept the others at home.
yoruba dont support corruption. speaking of cowardice you igbo slaves keep supporting your fulani/yoruba master like goats. what the recent months in politics has brought out is that igbo is slave to fulani and yoruba. first igbo was dying over the lagos yoruba man who lost to ambode, now you are dying over saraki. you are like goats with yoruba and fulani masters lol . oh and before i forget you are dying over ijaw man jonathan. igbo why are you born slaves ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by CSTR2: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
The real SS states from delta, bayelsa, crossriver, rivers, akwaibom are united because they see the true picture.
These are the states that are known to be SS and are all governed by PDP.
Any other state that claim to be SS and has a different agenda is on its own.

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by neocortex: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

I am south south from Edo central senatorial district. The PDP stronghold of Edo State even though i do not support PDP. Our people supported PDP because of anthony Anenih and also because of minister of works under GEJ who is from my town. The only senator from edo state in that list is from my senatorial district. You can go and check my profile since 2011 i joined Nairaland.

Now that you have confessed to be a paid APC agent , why should
anyone support you.
This life is not black and white those who think so usually end up
being frustrated in life.
Saraki needs to remain for the greater good.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by basilo101: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.
They shld keep it up, we are 1 nigeria [/size]
we igbo hate buhari because he is a dictator and a bigot and not because he is fulani. We support saraki because he defied their dictatorial tendencies, we are highly democratic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Enesi47: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na today yebo people's they fall in wrong direction

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by megaafeez: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
We all know Saraki is corrupt. Infact, all d politicians are corrupt. The people behind Saraki prosecution are corrupt. Why are we all focusing only on Saraki like he is the main foundation of corruption. Saraki is being prosecuted by those who want personal gain if Saraki is impeached. These people are not fighting for us( the mass), they just want their choice candidate, someone they can control to b d Senator President. The Senator who did not appear at the tribunal, are they not corrupt?.....U self reading this post is corrupt. Where u get the MB u ar using to browse?

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by CSTR2: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
yoruba dont support corruption. speaking of cowardice you igbo slaves keep supporting your fulani/yoruba master like goats. what the recent months in politics has brought out is that igbo is slave to fulani and yoruba. first igbo way dying over the lagos yoruba man who lost to ambodde, now you are dying over saraki. you are like goats with yoruba and fulani masters lol
Yorubas don't support corruption, yet you have a certain godfather tinubu feeding fat on regional wealth with full local support.
You have a certain iyaloja feeding parasitically on govt market tax revenues by virtue of being tinubu's offspring.
You also have the entire SW states reeking of debts,under-development and civil servants almajirism, with governors posing as gods by virtue of being a member of omo-oluabi APC.
Shut up my friend and stop talking nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by frank442: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ben bruce. Ben bruce . Ben bruce

Why are you doing this you really disappointed me

History will not forget you
For supporting betrayer

Show me your friends and I will tell who you are

I am sorry for you old fool

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
yoruba dont support corruption. speaking of cowardice you igbo slaves keep supporting your fulani/yoruba master like goats. what the recent months in politics has brought out is that igbo is slave to fulani and yoruba. first igbo was dying over the lagos yoruba man who lost to ambode, now you are dying over saraki. you are like goats with yoruba and fulani masters lol . oh and before i forget you are dying over ijaw man jonathan. igbo why are you born slaves ?
Yorubas don't support corruption but ur Lord Tifffnubu is the father of corruption,you guys are clowns

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by kingsley989(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Its imposible to bring all corrupt leaders to book. But when we still have the likes of Amechi, Timipre Silva, Obj, to name a few, past and present, Buhari inclusive. Why are these men not being probed as well. Still wondering why it has to be Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by cabaliciouscabal: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
dialfa:
The guy can't even count on his own people. Only one yoruba. Cowardice kept the others at home.

Cowardice like ur father and ur late leader ojukwu ran to ivory coast after igniting d civil war.

It only shows dat yorubas ar upright pple, we don't use sentiments or greed to support our own or Wat is Bad. Unlike u igbos dat supports every bad things on earth Claiming all na
Business .

Even u can see dat yorubas dat ar PDP even boycotted d movement, we ar consistent, Alasoadura dat u saw dia is a known Baastaard.

It is not abt jagaban, it is abt morals and gd values.

We cherish our father's name more dan gold, silver, or diamond.

So Beware and watch ur smelling mouth.

# Criminals Ruling us
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by film2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men
It baffles me the way you reason chukwudi44, who are the heroes? Theodore Orji; the worst eastern governor of his time? The earlier their likes start going to prison the better for Nigeria
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Mbediogu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=atbu1983 post=38296291]Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/senators-we-wont-change-our-opinion-of-saraki/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-saraki-docked-released-on-bail/

South South
1 Amori Ighoyota (Delta Central)PDP
2  Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
4 Emmanuel Paulker (Bayelsa Central)PDP
5 Ogola Foster (Bayelsa West) PDP
6 Rose Oko (Cross River North) PDP
7  Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP
8 Clifford Ordia ( Edo Central)PDP
9 Gershom Henry Bassey (Cross River South) PDP
10 Bassey Albert Akpan (Akwa North East)PDP

South East
1 Theodore Orji (Abia Central) PDP
2 Mao Ohuabunwa (Abia North) PDP
3 Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East) PDP
4  Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5  Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP
6 Sunny Ogbuoji (Ebonyi South)PDP
7 Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) PDP

South West
1 Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo Central) APC

North Central
1 Abdulrahman Abubakar (Kogi East) APC
2 Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara North) PDP
3 Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (Niger East) APC
4  Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC
5 Rafui Ibrahim (Kwara South) APC

North East
1 Isa Hamma Missau (Bauchi Central)APC

North West
1 Kabiru Gaya (Kano Central) APC
2 Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto North)APC
3 Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto South).APC
4 Kaura Tijjani (Famfara North)APC

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

This analysis is criminal and uninspiring.
Righteousness does not mean favoritism.
Who can be more criminal than the 3 men
you mentioned who are not being probed?
Not even the crucified thief. Is Buhari now to
be compared to Christ? Next task for you is to compare them by their fathers.
Sacrilageous. If you said his about Mohammed the muslim world would have passed fatwa. Fact is Nigeria is finished. Next week my family relocates to another country and watch things as you do dem.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ade4rskaj: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Waiting for season 2.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ROSAND14: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
What do u pple xpect frm d so called SENATORs dat shw solidarity 2 BUKOLA,pple dat jst ve der personal interest.dey dnt even ve interest of dis nation @ hrt.Dey wnt saraki 2 gve dem a juicy position after he might ve scale tru.God wil definatly judge diz so called legislature.........GOD HELP DIZ NATION
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by maestroferddi: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
APC and their supporters can never learn...

This was how they were making noises all over the place about how they would cuff and humiliate Saraki if he were to make it to the CCT.

Saraki mustered courage and appeared at the tribunal. He practically seized the day and was even subtly giving the tribunal chairman a tutorial right from the dock! His boldness was so unnerving that the prosecutor briefly lost his demeanour.

APC woke up after the spectacle to discover that Saraki's chance of walking away scot-free is highly probable.

Even some prominent pro-APC senior lawyers have begun to speak what the ears of big masquerades like Tinubu do not want to contemplate: that the CCT has a subsisting legal precedence on the Saraki case.

Propaganda is finally on trial...

3 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by niceman24(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
@ op hw much did they pay u for this write up, pls dont sell ur counciense for a pot of pourage
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by missKiffy(f): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
The last time i checked Saraki is Fulani/Yoruba and a muslim. South south people should call our senators to order. we are not the defender of corruption
It's quite surprising, and south east too
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by haqueurate(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.

CORRECTION! they are not supporting saraki becos he is fulani/or yoruba, they are supporting because of what he stands for- CORUPTION!
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by missKiffy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
They are just clueless, that's what they are
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
missKiffy:

It's quite surprising, and south east too

very suprising
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by billyG(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
If southeast,southsouth,PDP can support Saraki a fulani oligarch,a muslim & northerner whom they term there oppressor,slavemaster why cnt they support Buhari too
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by limamintruth: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/senators-we-wont-change-our-opinion-of-saraki/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-saraki-docked-released-on-bail/

South South
1 Amori Ighoyota (Delta Central)PDP
2  Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
4 Emmanuel Paulker (Bayelsa Central)PDP
5 Ogola Foster (Bayelsa West) PDP
6 Rose Oko (Cross River North) PDP
7  Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP
8 Clifford Ordia ( Edo Central)PDP
9 Gershom Henry Bassey (Cross River South) PDP
10 Bassey Albert Akpan (Akwa North East)PDP

South East
1 Theodore Orji (Abia Central) PDP
2 Mao Ohuabunwa (Abia North) PDP
3 Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East) PDP
4  Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5  Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP
6 Sunny Ogbuoji (Ebonyi South)PDP
7 Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) PDP

South West
1 Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo Central) APC

North Central
1 Abdulrahman Abubakar (Kogi East) APC
2 Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara North) PDP
3 Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (Niger East) APC
4  Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC
5 Rafui Ibrahim (Kwara South) APC

North East
1 Isa Hamma Missau (Bauchi Central)APC

North West
1 Kabiru Gaya (Kano Central) APC
2 Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto North)APC
3 Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto South).APC
4 Kaura Tijjani (Famfara North)APC

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

So you mean buhari should prosecute only his corrupt enemies and must totally abstain from prosecuting his corrupt friends right
And you lots still shamelessly insist this isnt outright witchhunt against percieved enemies.

Note that a biased law that is only meant for 'enemies' is corruption itself.

Furthermore, kindly stop misquoting the Holy Bible if you have nothing reasonable to say. God loved David not because of his sins, but primarily cos he was always quick to seek for true repentance whenever he erred.
{Unlike the lying amaechi & co., who still see nothing wrong in the highhanded corruption they perpetrated when they were in govt. }

You apcshits can commence witchhunting the other 28senators if you like while our economy continues to deteriorate ok? M.u.m.u.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
niceman24:
@ op hw much did they pay u for this write up, pls dont sell ur counciense for a pot of pourage

I am not a politician. I am just someone who want progress.

The truth is that almost all politicians both past and present in Nigeria are corrupt.
Buhari is relatively less corrupt compared to those who have have held similar positions like him.
Now that we have a president who want corruption to reduce, people like saraki should have humble themselves for a better Nigeria.
But he quest for power and greed and lack of value made him to destroy the image of the senate.
The way he became a senator is ethically and morally wrong. Such person should not be accepted as a senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by humilitypays(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
I hate engaging in Nigerian political debate or argument because Nigerians don't argue fairly but out of hatred, tribalism, eye-service, religion and political affiliation.

But seriously, I have been reading your comments @atbu1983, I must confess that your comments are so nauseating and repulsive to come from a youth that wants good for his nation.

No sane leader in any sane country fights corruption by selection!

Buhari has failed to prove his critics wrong by doing virtually all the things his critics accused him of during his presidential campaign.

Why didn't APC and Buhari see that Saraki is corrupt all the time he was sponsoring their presidential campaign and helping them to pull down their common enemy- Goodluck Jonathan

Why are they seeing his corrupt part now Simply because they want to install another of their puppet as Senate President just as they installed their stooge, Osinbajo as VP

Mark my word today, it will never go down well with Buhari's government from the way he's going and handling things.

Buhari over the past 100 days in office has proven to all that he is a tribalistic and stone-hearted dictator bent on dictating things for 170million Nigerians, and God and nature will frustrate him if he doesn't change fast!

Buhari has not achieved anything since he assumed office, yet you APC supporters see no bad in it but blindly and foolishly hailing his visionless government.

Goodluck sincerely wanted to change Nigeria for all Nigerians, but some unscrupulous Nigerians frustrated all his sincere efforts!

Barely 2 weeks after Goodluck left office and Buhari took over, power supply became stable and gullible Nigerians started hailing and crediting that achievement to Buhari who has never commissioned a single power project!

Can't you Nigerians see that Goodluck was sabotaged

Can't you Nigerians see that Goodluck did all he could to end Boko Haram but his efforts were clearly sabotaged by some enemies of this country including those currently in the corridors of power

Shame on all Nigerians!

From the things unfolding so far, Nigeria is going nowhere if we don't make a swift turn and stop being blinded by party fanatism, tribal and religious sentiments.

@atbu1983, please stop deceiving young Nigerians reading and liking your comments; if Buhari cannot firmly stand and probe all corrupt past leaders and then sincerely find ways to shut all windows of corruption in Nigeria's government, then he should better stop all these his selective probe and witch-hunt and continue with his photo snapping and global touring adventure!

Note: I have never liked Saraki before and will never because he is a corrupt man just as Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Ohakim, Theodore Orji, OBJ, Adams Oshiomhole, etc, and all of them should be probed equally and punished accordingly for all Nigerians to take Buhari serious and give him maximum support.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
limamintruth:

So you mean buhari should prosecute only his corrupt enemies and must totally abstain from prosecuting his corrupt friends right
And you lots still shamelessly insist this isnt outright witchhunt against percieved enemies.

Note that a biased law that is only meant for 'enemies' is corruption itself.

Furthermore, kindly stop misquoting the Holy Bible if you have nothing reasonable to say. God loved David not because of his sins, but primarily cos he was always quick to seek for true repentance whenever he erred.
{Unlike the lying amaechi & co., who still see nothing wrong in the highhanded corruption they perpetrated when they were in govt. }

You apcshits can commence witchhunting the other 28senators if you like while our economy continues to deteriorate ok? M.u.m.u.

I am not talking about favouritism. My position is clear.
It is natural wisdom to lie low when your hands are not clean.
Saraki is an obstacle to the progress of this country in the next 3.75years.
He is only not just corrupt but also promoting unethical and immoral act.
he is not worthy in character to be senate president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.