Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? (1625 Views)

This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by succyreal(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
We really want to know cos so many women complained of men losing interest in them after having sex.

yesterday some women asked me to inquire and know, so I decide to bring it to this forum

Why do some men lose interest in certain women after
having sex?
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Mutuwa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
succyreal:
We really want to know cos so many women complained of men losing interest in them after having sex.

yesterday some women asked me to inquire and know, so I decide to bring it to this forum

having sex?

Why do u discard tissue paper,after blowing out and cleaning mucous from your nose?
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Galacious1: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
They were only attracted to them sexually
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by bodee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
succyreal:

having sex?
because their singular desire has been met.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mutuwa:

Why do u discard tissue paper,after blowing out and cleaning mucous from your nose?
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Some girls are truly tissue papers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by abat4real37(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Because they are only interested in having sex with them
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Mutuwa(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Some girls are truly tissue papers.

I tell u.they really are.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by IamAtribalist: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool Its natural for a man to lose interest in the woman after ejaculation. There is usually a recovery period that's anywhere between 10 mins and 48 hours depending on the man's age, health and overall well being. However, a man who does not want to have 2nd sexual encounter with a woman is probably doing so for one of the following reasons:

1. The man did not find the woman that attractive in the 1st place and just had sex with her because he had no other option at the time.

2. The man is afraid that continued sex would lead to have a serious relationship which he might not want.

3. The 1st time was not satisfactory so he does not want to go through the hassle again (women wash your vjayvjay men don't like the stink).

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by amiskurie(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Foolish question.... U dont know Simple as ABC .so they could ask another person,u kon carry am kon dey disturb us. angry grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by ivyT(f): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sex is the closest and highest form of intimacy you can get from the opposite sex,so there is nothing left facinating about it anymore,except the man wants a committed relationship..

Aiye ti baje..
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by theLegion(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
The OP dey ask like pikin.. first of all, go down low wink Don't call them MEN, they're babies!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Amiano(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deir is no need to campaign after election, d election has been worn so campaign is history
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by 2weeks(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dude that's all what those women u speak of have to offer
If she doesn't mk u happy,
Lastly doesn't know how to ***k well
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Bright2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
What he percieved during the theory wasn't wat he saw during the practical.

unbalanced alignment!
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
succyreal:

having sex?

Its like a bottled drink you throw the plastic away when you've finished the drink. Those guys came for the drink and they already had it so what next. Any one who comes for more than the drink won't have their case been described by the drink.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by nani212(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
in my opinion, it happens because most girls show their real character after sleeping with a guy. The guy may not like the new characters the girl starts exhibiting and decide to call it quits.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Sex? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who wants to commit to a bitch, most victims are the cheerful giving girls so most guys will come and get their own share of the national cake, what next ? Onto the next one

(1) (Reply)

ABOMINATION! How I Seduced My Son – Woman Confesses (examhall.net Newspaper) / Mess'n When Sex'n :D / Breaking Bad For This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.