Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (67064 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by PipSurgeon(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2015
if u try do CIA for my matter, u go carry headache.. i dont deal with d past., am obliged to dealing with the present.. if u stay sane, we live "happily ever after", if u transform bad, we path ways. shikenan.. but your O n G history must be safe atleast..
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by EOOJ(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Some things really are. For example what if she/he was something she/he wasn't really proud of in the past. And he/she had completely changed their ways. Obviously if you didn't really love him/her you'd hear this and run. You'd let a good girl/guy go because you'd judge them on who they were in the past not who they are now.

Yeah I understand but somethings are so big you'd really have to love them to be okay with it

very true but stil its beta i hear it frm her face2face than hearing it from som one else later. Dat alone wud hurt so bad n might even kill d trust i have4 her. Yea i knw they say true love conquers all but stil am only bin human in ma reaction
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by aprokomania(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Guys too dey lie.Many ladies are married to murderers. So both men and women lie about thier pasts well enough to avoid being pushed away . But I don't think I will just open my mouth to talk about my past, without being asked first about it.Thay one na aprokomania. E dey spoil RUNZ cheesy grin
what I do ma?

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by morganwizzy55(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Nawao, can u imagine? Na only u Waka come
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Interesting character but I hope you've stopped stealing. My past be say a girl deceived me almost to a point of no return.
Started a habit of helping myself with momsy's purse as a child but stopped few weeks later and returned all I stole without being caught.
That's how I broke away from that forever.
I used to be Mr perfect which got me quarrelling a lot but have learnt to let people be.
Used to go to church regularly but now only several times a year.
Used to be athletic but now added slight weight.
My past is boring. grin
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

Wetin I won even hide? ? undecided undecided
I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry
I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.
I don drink drunk sleep vomit put for road.

Which past again person one hide? Who I kill?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
No Gurl has a good past..Spits sad

You wan break my heart?. The wife I must marry will have a beg.
Don't let me look hopeless.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by ojemglo(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2015
I WILL INVESTIGATE HER FUTURE
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Love is better built when the past is first known.
That's the best way and when that happens, you can be sure of the love.

YourMain:

Yeah I get. But sometimes " I don't want to talk about it" doesn't mean one is a bad person. It may just be a very sensitive issue. And its much better for the person to tell you when they're sure of your love.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by nwadiuko1(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry

damn I love you already

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by diva90: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
No Gurl has a good past..Spits sad

More like everybody has a past including you ! Everybody just has their levels when it comes to how they have lived it

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don fuccck
I don cheat
I don cry

most ppl cannot handle the truth

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by blakky97(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2015
sexygirl96:
open this link and know more sexy girls http://skylnk.co/jgvgow
will I get anyone to ride me? you know what I mean yeah?

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nicepoker(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don fuccck
I don cheat
I don cry

u don kill ur sprit o. Lolssss.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2015
avicky:
Tell us nah tongue
Wettin you wan hear?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don fuccck
I don cheat
I don cry

Wow!I love this

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by tiwiex(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol, Its not just with women but also with men, so many pretenders this days that you can't even tell who's real.

We love pretenders. So everyone has learnt it.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by babysophie(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:

There is nothing too hideous to hide.As long as you want a sincere affair just spill it out.

Nt all relationships lead to marriage, n wen u become an ex u start exposing d oda. Stuffs dt wre sweet before becomes bitter n sour in d mouth n dts leads to spitting n spilling out d contents. Nt evryfin abt one's past should b discussed.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by avicky(f): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Wettin you wan hear?
Whether your new friend and you got engaged noni or why were you saying tataafo? wink
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 2016Utmerunz: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Hummm
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2015
smiley Well written!
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:
At least know the past and be the one to decide you want it to be in the past.
well written article cool cool
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
avicky:

Whether your new friend and you got engaged noni or why were you saying tataafo? wink

Now you are a confirmed taatanfo,mamarazi..

Do you think i will be that gullible?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
DedeNkem:
Your post is in line with what I've be screaming to pjeople- to never marry anyone you don't know very well.

The stranger you marry could be very evil and may send you to your early grave.

Investigate the person thoroughly and make sure you establish a long courtship first before tying the knot.

Don't be blinded by beauty or money or power. Marraige is a very serious stuff!

True talk. Had a cousin from a very rich home who got carried away by riches, handsomness and social class. On the basis of these factors got married to her dream man after a short courtship and the guy died after some months of wedding. Upon investigation it was revealed that the guy had some medical issues which he and his parents cleverly concealed from her and her family. So so so sad.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by jackpot(f): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Excellent7:

grin grin grin
Many people are wearing masks, you need time, smartness and some patience to see the real person(s).
Without this incident, you can imagine the speed the Dad will have used to give her away to you in marriage if you had asked for her hand in marriage, thus outsourcing their family problem.
Of course they will be waiting for your tales of woe with their daughter (knowing you will surely come when you see) and the carefully prepared with standard palliative answers that does not touch the problem but turn your life to a nightmare (e.g. be patient with her, she will change, no marriage is always sweet,).
Sharp guy, Congrats you just smartly dodged a bullet!
my friend have been through that too. Both parents were literally pushing for her to accept the proposal. She is not working but already demanded he relocate to a choice city (triple house rent to be borne by him alone) far from his place of work (which he accepted halfheartedly). She is still in her early twenties and she is beautiful. She feels that there is still time to experiment. My friend was thanking God that she pulled the plug too. It would have been tough. Her demands were out of this planet, even though she was born with an iron spoon. This is a lady that will suck you dry (with little or no romance) and immediately you mention marriage, will dump you and jump on the next available ship
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
paulostical2004:

True talk. Had a cousin from a very rich home who got carried away by riches, handsomness and social class. On the basis of these factors got married to her dream man after a short courtship and the guy died after some months of wedding. Upon investigation it was revealed that the guy had some medical issues which he and his parents cleverly concealed from her and her family. So so so sad.

Ladies are easily decieved when it comes to falling for bad sharp guys..

I am tired hearing stories of ladies getting married or getting pregnant to guys who are happily married with children.

Knowing the past of your bae is not a criterion for loving that person but it will only make you have a better knowledge of the person thereby cushoning any funny stories that may be shocking if you never knew about it.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Alezy(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don fuccck
I don cheat
I don cry

Ah....mehnnnnn. This is my first time quoting u, please who re u?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:
Have you always wondered why some people are quick to say "i don't want to talk about it" whenever a new person in their life asks why they broke up with an ex?

I guess most times people who are quick to waive the discussion might just have something sensitive they do not want to share because in many instances we tend to allow the feeling of initial gragra cloud our sense of reasoning and just fall in love with someone who was really a nightmare to his or her ex(es) no wonder why many companies ask for letter of reference from your past employer or someone that can really vouch for you.

My advice to ladies or guys who seem to lose their sense of reasoning due to "desperation to get married" is to calm down and do serious research on whoever they want to settle with.I believe if we all imbibe the culture of insisting that we speak one on one with an ex of our potential new partner or dig into their past,we will save ourselves unpleasant surprises and avoidable heart aches.

This is not just about believing whatever he or she tells you due to the decietful nature of people but its about making a thorough due diligence by speaking to a friend,neighbor,sibling,co-worker or even the ex of that person just to have a good picture of who you are about to commit yourself to.

I know this sounds funny but i believe its reasonable and this is the secret of long lasting marriages of our parents because in those days,they don't joke with due diligence up to the generations of the great grand parents of the potential spouse..lol!.

Many men have lost their lives indulging with married ladies who lied to them that they are single as well as many men losing all they ever worked for to a dangerous gold digger as well as evil ladies and many ladies have ended up getting deeply involved with a married man or even a notorious guy without having a clue.

No matter how seemingly innocent and responsible that guy or lady may look outwardly,trust me on this,it is always better to scrutinize the past of any new person we want to start a real affair with because when it comes to character, more often than not, humans are like leopards who never change their spots

Hope this makes sense.
True talk. However, sometimes people seems to arrived at a conclusion and decision before even investigating their partner. In other words, they allow their feelings and emotions to becloud their jugdement.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
babysophie:
Nt all relationships lead to marriage, n wen u become an ex u start exposing d oda. Stuffs dt wre sweet before becomes bitter n sour in d mouth n dts leads to spitting n spilling out d contents. Nt evryfin abt one's past should b discussed.

Issorite
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by avicky(f): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Now you are a confirmed taatanfo,mamarazi..

Do you think i will be that gullible?

shocked
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by braine(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
It is always bloody. That doesnt always go down well.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
PipSurgeon:
if u try do CIA for my matter, u go carry headache.. i dont deal with d past., am obliged to dealing with the present.. if u stay sane, we live "happily ever after", if u transform bad, we path ways. shikenan.. but your O n G history must be safe atleast..

I laugh at you in egun language.

I had a friend who is now late.

He met a lady who cooked up stories and made him believe she is single...this guy believed her and got involved so deeply until he recieved a call one dat from a guy who claimed to be the legal hubby of the lady and he was warned to back off or pay dearly...

He confronted the lady and another version of same super story came out...in short,about a month latter this friend of mine got roasted in a brand new honda car owned by the lady and it was a ghana must go that was used to pack the burnt body...

A young man life wasted by the lies of a lady.

I have heard of many married ladies who leave their hubby and claim they were never married yet some foolish guys will fall for it...

If you like do due diligence n if you like ignore..its your call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.