Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (57946 Views)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Secret Plot By Buharis Men To Remove CBN Boss Emefiele Bring In Hayatudeen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by dougivilla(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
but then that means you have been curbed from spending your stolen billions of dollars. you will die with the money in your warehouse. you can only change tiny amounts at a time.
Wake up! This is the twenty first century. So much can be achieved without as much as touching a dime of physical cash. That's why its called a complex web. You may need to do a little research on money laundering.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 400billionman: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
handsomeclouds:
There's nothing wrong in changing the colour

Is that Nigeria's topmost priority now or your brain is asleep ?
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Reference(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
989900:
We did this before, we caught many thieves -- we should do it again as long as the benefits are guaranteed to outweigh the cost.

In 1984 they caught many thieves then what.....

What is the end game in 'catching many thieves'.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 400billionman: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
mployer:

How will that strengthen the economy? Don't you think money will be used to print the new notes?

Billions of Naira o...
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Imortal001:
The pressure to work is too much for him and no room for him to loot money!

You are very special.

Shey you know?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Imortal001: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
osimataylor:
Un informed,childish and gutter mentality.A mamber of the cow milk and indomie generation.
How old are you? before i say what is on my mind.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Emekamex:

->You are the myopic one here. Dollars is treasured like gold here in Nigeria. People even prefer to trade using it, since it has more value and stability.
->Buhari's policy worked partailly in 1984 because the naira had more value then and was almost equal to the dollar. For Buhari to think that this will work in 2015 shows he doesn't follow current trends which is bad for a leader.
->The only way to fight corruption is to limit access to foreign currencies to looters and politicians.
you are not thinking comprehensively. yeah you can trade using dollars. but it is small transactions. you can buy a fridge with dollars. but how many fridges do you need ? i dont think you understand what buhari is doing here. he is tightening the noose around all loopholes. by the time he has sanitized the system and changes the money - you will be stuck with it. you cant take it abroad because he has allies looking out for corrupt politicians smuggling money. you know how many money smugglers have been caught since buhari has been in power ? too many to name. buhari aint nothing to mess with. the man is the smartest man you are fortunate enough to set your eyes on.

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by shamecurls(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari is a Strategist but the wailing wailers will never see anything good him after reading the article. Emiefele is being fraustrated cos he himself will have a lot to lose with those stringent policies.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari should wake up.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
you are not thinking comprehensively. yeah you can trade using dollars. but it is small transactions. you can buy a fridge with dollars. but how many fridges do you need ? i dont think you understand what buhari is doing here. he is tightening the noose around all loopholes. by the time he has sanitized the system and changes the money - you will be stuck with it. you cant take it abroad because he has allies looking out for corrupt politicians smuggling money. you know how many money smugglers have been caught since buhari has been in power ? too many to name. buhari aint nothing to mess with. the man is the smartest man you are fortunate enough to set your eyes on.
I think you don't really understand how a corrupt mind even works. You don't know.

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by hansad: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
400billionman:
King Goodluck Jonathan ran a government of Technocrats.

Never before have Nigerian office holders been so much poached by the International community.

Nigerians by next year May 29 will realize the Giant steps taken by King Goodluck Jonathan in revamping the Nigerian economy.

You do not know the true value of an asset till you lose it.

Go tell this to the self-styled most sophisticated race - the Yoruba - that Oyibo was getting apprehensive because a president was taking Africa's Nigeria to be fastest growing economy in Africa. If Nigeria grows, Oyibo may lose grip on Africa.

Jonathan had to be brought down with all sorts of accusations, and even called the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria.
Yoruba agreed. North was looking for Power and must agree.

And then, a man like Buhari was imposed upon Nigeria. Buhari who hardly knows what is trending today in global economics and politics. Guess why he called West Germany. Guess why Buhari had to use English language interpreters to communicate with US officials.

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 400billionman: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Pascal181:
This is not a military era where dat old man should just wake up and make a decree o someone shld help remind him. There are better ways 2 tackle corruption rather than this noise making all over d media.

Very annoying..

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Sorry you're not making sense.
to you i am not. but to those who deal in world economics i am making sense. buhari has many expert consultants. he has allies all over the world. interpol CIA FBI. once he changes that money, you are stuck with your dollars. you can only attempt to spend it slowly in tiny amounts
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Policewoman(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Print new notes now? Is that really necessary?
Buhari na wah o
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
I think you don't really understand how a corrupt mind even works. You don't know.
i understand how a corrupt mind works but a corrupt mind can be stalled with an effective system which is what buhari is building.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
to you i am not. but to those who deal in world economics i am making sense. buhari has many expert consultants. he has allies all over the world. interpol CIA FBI. once he changes that money, you are stuck with your dollars. you can only attempt to spend it slowly in tiny amounts
Lololol. And you can't decide to change it in the black market as fast as possible? Lol..Bro, how you think.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2015
dougivilla:
Wake up! This is the twenty first century. So much can be achieved without as much as touching a dime of physical cash. That's why its called a complex web. You may need to do a little research on money laundering.
bros you are the one who needs to wake up. you cannot launder billions of dollars. it is impossible. it can never be done. wake up. if it was possible it would not be kept in warehouses and dungeons and underground safes
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by hotice01: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
this is not GEJ era. companies use banks
I give up on your gullible and myopic mind!
In the fullness of time you will understand better.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by okeybarca: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Imortal001:
The pressure to work is too much for him and no room for him to loot money!
Do u see ur level of understanding. Sorry
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2015
hotice01:

I give up on your gullible and myopic mind!
In the fullness of time you will understand better.
you are the one stuck on stupid. you think you can move billions around in this world illegally ? you must be out of your mind. thats why jonathan said any money stolen is known by the usa. paper trails
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 400billionman: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Vacancy for another northerner grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nothing unusual.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by BizBayo: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2015
TheFreeOne:

So to you changing colour of naira notes is good policy and solution to our dwindling economy ...SMH

what do you know?
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sunsewa: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari bent on re- introducing Arabic writing on the naira.bigot dullarpo.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Kenchukky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
It will be a lame excuse to think it is a solution to hoarding of naira. The politicians hoarding cash all have it stashed in dollars and a good quantity in the banks.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
i understand how a corrupt mind works but a corrupt mind can be stalled with an effective system which is what buhari is building.
Lol. And this here is the effective system? I don't really think you know because if you do you'll see that changing the naira wouldn't change the dollar a corrupt man has at home.

I know we all want Buhari to perform and do better than Jonathan but then when we see an unintelligent policy our belief in him shouldn't prevent us from pointing it out. Give me a certain amount let me show you how I will change if I actually want to take that option.

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 1miccza: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

The six years ur clueless president spent, did he has any clear cut policy ?

Oh !!! sorry he has one, stealing is not corruption .

That singular policy took us to wea we ar.........

# use ur Brain wen contributing in a fora like dis.

# Criminals Ruling Us

And now you have one right?You are all of a sudden using your addled mesh isn't it. You should be the one to have a rethink would you call a statement a policy direction? Before rushing into wasting your mb you also need to think. Do you even know what a policy direction is??Or you just feel like releasing the little grammar you've managed to gather....

1 Like

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by 400billionman: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Olukat:
Just add more Arabic signs on the naira note
Theres no need to change colour
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol..

Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by sukkot: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. And you can't decide to change it in the black market as fast as possible? Lol..Bro, how you think.
black market has billions of dollars ? stop smoking weed. even if you want to change 50,000 in black market they have to pull many strings and you have to make an appointment and they have to go look for the money, several malo will have to coalesce their funds etc etc. bros abeg no dey talk wetin you no sabi. i have attempted to change huge amounts.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by Imortal001: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sappyman:
This is a welcome development because this is the first step in tackling corruption in this country. As we all know our politicians have stuck billions of naira in soak way and don't put their money in bank to avoid being traced. We should all give it a support.
I like people like you that thinks deep! good one bro!
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by onatisi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nigerians will smell pepper next year. By the time buhari introduces his austerity measure 70% of Nigerians will grow long straight necks like streetlights.
Re: CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note by omolami: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fola Adesola should not day dream. Nothing will make Buhari pick. him for. people like Mohammed, Abubakar, Abdulahi. Umar Sarki El Rafai, Jinadu etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.