Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (62502 Views)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Pidggin(f): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
MsZeezah:

Now this is about Islam? Really nigga? Your stupidity is insanely beautiful. cheesy So because Islam is tolerant, you should die of hunger Abi?

Take my advice, shotop, happy salad
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by klerry(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is taking our destinies in our own hands.
Until we start showing our political class that steals our common wealth that we can no longer fold our hands and watch them ruin our future, they will not stop looting what belongs to all of us.

Kudos to the people of Kwara, we need more of these across the nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ribbit: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
amii131:
Why are they calling him oleis he not their brother.

Abi them no get part of his national cake cheesy
he is not their brother when he looted them dry ..

Yorubas condemn criminality even if its their blood.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"He's only an accused, wait till the court says otherwise. For the liberation of Midolian". Quote me anywhere.

-after watching this video, I just laughed at those saying they were thugs from neighboring states.
For those who know ilorin, those people protesting are typical ilorin people, these people(kwarans) are the ones fighting for their freedom.
Man proposes, God disposes, it'l definitely come 2pass no matter the delay! Happy kwarans have realised how they have bn maga'ed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by VirginFinder: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
YoruBanger:

That right there was his biggest mistake and miscalculation. He should have emulated Dogara and accommodated his party by at least accepting their list of principal officers.

Exactly!
He just kept acting bigger than the party thinking Buhari had his back.
Unfortunately for him, Buhari has weighed the 2 most powerful Yoruba men in APC - Tinubu and Saraki - and settled for Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by akins56(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dbboy:
I JUST SEE BUNCH OF ILLITERATE DOING THE MASTERS BIDDING, A MAN IS PRESUMED INNOCENT ONLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE BY A COMPETENT COURT, THIS RUBBISH CANT HAPPEN ABROAD, AND THE YORUBA WOULD CLAIM THEY ARE DEMOCRATIC, THATS WHY AMONGS THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA THE IGBOS COMES OUT TOP IN DEMOCRATIC QUALITIES THIS RUBBISH CANT HAPPEN IN IGBOLAND UNLESS A COURT FINDS HIM GUILTY.

APC SHOULD TREAD CAREFULLY AND STOP INSTIGATING THE MASSES ON POLITICAL ENEMIES. NO INDIVIDUAL IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE TRIED AND JUDGEMENT PASSED BY THE PRESS AS PRACTICE IN YORUBALAND.
really ? So tell me boy, which court has found okorocha guilty of all the shits you guys accuse him of ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by anonimi: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
opeaceo:
Why do.you keep.doing this on every thread you comment on?? aren't you tired??

I am NOT tired of spreading the TRUTH about the useless PRETENDER who was described by his chaperon JagbaJantis of Bourdillon as "expired" but successfully packaged for our votes on 28 March. Someone who confessed with his own mouth that he can not perform at 72!
Which part of what I have posted so far do you dispute

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by adioolayi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
jacoik:
but I no see saraki there na, na only ppl wey dey RUn I see
So until the local reporter carry his small phone wey he dey manage enter Saraki's nose wey SSS go quick nab him go prison...that's when u go believe the video Ode!

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Commandoabdul(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
see lyf, think say God no dey..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by anonimi: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
adioolayi:
So until the local reporter carry his small phone wey he dey manage enter Saraki's nose wey SSS go quick nab him go prison...that's when u go believe the video Ode!

Has he not raised a VALID point that needs to be addressed/examined rationally, logically without unnecessary emotions? Or perhaps you are incapable of such attributes
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Humblega(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
jacoik:
but I no see saraki there na, na only ppl wey dey RUn I see

Always asking for 'more evidence' . U started from no photos, to no video and now no saraki in d video.

If u want to see saraki, listen to channels news; its reporting every hour. Channels news shows saraki interview after d issue

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Sheggy13(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mboi:

We know that's rented crowd. The people in that video many of them can't understand English not to talk of following the political travail of Bukola Saraki. APC should be careful. That was what they did with northern youths then and the result is Bokoharam. They know he will come for prayers and organised those hoodlums to bring problem.

Because they're speaking in their native tongue now means they don't understand English. Can't u hear words like camouflage being used in that video. Do illiterates know the meaning of that? Don't say what you don't know with so much confidence.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Menace2Society(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
amii131:
Why are they calling him oleis he not their brother.

Abi them no get part of his national cake cheesy
undecided
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by MsZeezah: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pidggin:

Take my advice, shotop, and die of hunger if u must. Happy Salah
Lmao. Dude swerve. And keep your Sallah greeting. Stupid tribal bigot. Your generations will die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by haqueurate(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Checkmate!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by efilefun(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki shared more than this, No jazz fit pass ilorin jazz and saraki jazz just failed him, keep your fingers crossed aregbe will face something similar soon. ALL this people must go down, imagine the idiot using bailout fund given to the state to settle senators when he knows almost all kwara citizens rely on their salaries. Really shows those fools never cared. Thank God they finally waking up.
anonimi:

That may not happen pretty soon oh as I hear sey na for deep inside one town in Osun state na im dem do the jazz wey im put for the fufu distributed. Na why you think sey im call am ODOURLESS? Na make the people nor for too suspect sey ogbonge jazz dey na there, bro. embarassed embarassed

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
efilefun:
For real what set were you in unilorin You see old men prostrating on the main road greeting this man cuz of 50naira while he rides expensive cars. Once you leave challenge the rest of ilorin and kwara state as a whole is nothing to write home about
"You see people trekking about 2hrs journey just to eat food in his house, and he asks them most times to wash their hands in a bowl. That guy is too fetish(mostly his father), I guess his jazz is no longer potent. People here don't understand kwara politics, they just come online to support saraki, they don't know that he(saraki) is the beginning and the end of kwara. If its possible to change the state's name to saraki, I know he would have done that, but I hope all this will change. We have great people in kwara state, Belgore is there, people that are good, but because of one man's greed, he's holding everybody to ransom. Things will change, I know that he will be found guilty, if he's not jailed let him resign.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mboi:

We know that's rented crowd. The people in that video many of them can't understand English not to talk of following the political travail of Bukola Saraki. APC should be careful. That was what they did with northern youths then and the result is Bokoharam. They know he will come for prayers and organised those hoodlums to bring problem.

where are you from? Something u knw next to nothing about? They werent hoodlums nor thugs, there typical kwarans seeking for their ryts and money looted by 'him' ole' as referrd to by them! Am a kwaran b4 u start wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ijustdey: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki Saraki Saraki

an end of an era............ this is fatality and brutality disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Alajiki(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
lawyer:
This is just plain sick and shows how deranged a particular section of the country is. Mob action for no just cause because APC leadership is angry Saraki beat them in their own game so they organize the media to try him to make gullible people who have no respect for the rule of law to threat him like a leper. What if the Code of Conduct Tribunal finds him not Guilty like Tinubu, would these morons pelting him with stones apologize and pelt themselves with stones?

Why is Saraki the only one they are after? What of Audu Abubakar that stole Kogi's 11Billion or Sylva who has a 2Billion case with EFCC that was withdrawn or Fashola who mismanaged Lagos funds such as building a 78million website or using 2.1Billion to build a 48room VIP chalet in Badagry? When would they be stoned or pelted too? When Tambuwal betrayed PDP to become the Speaker of the House, did PDP use the media, code of conduct or any other state sponsored gimmick to frustrate him out? This is very very very bad for our democracy where vengeance and violent opposition is the only way to settle political scores.

The Same APC that would defend an Audu and tell me whether he has been convicted for stealing Kogi's money or for me to provide evidence that Fashola defrauded Lagos is the same APC convicting Saraki in public and media without giving him the benefit of doubt or right to fair hearing to clear himself. This level of Hypocrisy of APC would lead this nation into anarchy and doom very soon if they continue at this pace.

OYO on the anarchy part
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by modath(f): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
adioolayi:

You are too nice & you get time...

Even if the wailers see Saraki, they will tell you its a look alike.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by haqueurate(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
ehie:
pls some one translate what the yoruba guy was saying, video sweet my belle n be small.one man cannot be bigger than a million people

they wrbsaying somthing like this has never occured in the history of kwara, and that saraki is humiliated for life. They also said he was camouflaged and smuggled out, just befor they cought the euphoric bug and joined in shouting ole ( thief)

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by adioolayi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

Has he not raised a VALID point that needs to be addressed/examined rationally, logically without unnecessary emotions? Or perhaps you are incapable of such attributes
If he has such attributes he wouldn't have raised such objections.... Are you of the same level of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by efilefun(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
God bless you man, Belgore was just like fashola and he would have transformed that state, Check out fashola's first tenure when tinubu didnt distract him, such would have been the case in kwara state also. Lawal who was ready to transform the state died mysteriously in saudi arabia. Imagine bukola saying his father willed kwara state to him before he died. Sure i know about that Friday food they normally eat and they give them between 50 to 200naira. Thank God he's jazz is finally failing, wish fatai's election would also be nullified in the court cuz once this guy leaves senate his coming home to destroy that state.
OZAOEKPE:

"You see people trekking about 2hrs journey just to eat food in his house, and he asks them most times to wash their hands in a bowl. That guy is too fetish(mostly his father), I guess his jazz is no longer potent. People here don't understand kwara politics, they just come online to support saraki, they don't know that he(saraki) is the beginning and the end of kwara. If its possible to change the state's name to saraki, I know he would have done that, but I hope all this will change. We have great people in kwara state, Belgore is there, people that are good, but because of one man's greed, he's holding everybody to ransom. Things will change, I know that he will be found guilty, if he's not jailed let him resign.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Sheggy13(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

I am NOT tired of spreading the TRUTH about the useless PRETENDER who was described by his chaperon JagbaJantis of Bourdillon as "expired" but successfully packaged for our votes on 28 March. Someone who confessed with his own mouth that he can not perform at 72!
Which part of what I have posted so far do you dispute

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
Some of you don't know when to draw the line. I guess this was the kind of intimate conversation your parents had last night that you want the world to know about. Only God knows who helps u with these endless meaningless Photoshop images u spam this forum with. U really need to grow up.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by jacoik(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Humblega:

Always asking for 'more evidence' . U started from no photos, to no video and now no saraki in d video.

If u want to see saraki, listen to channels news; its reporting every hour. Channels news shows saraki interview after d issue
I know say na tinubu buy those ppl wey dey misbehave so
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by jacoik(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
adioolayi:

no vex , but is my mentor d only thief in this country?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by agabusta: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mboi:

The average yoruba/hausa irrespective of educational status is very very conversant with political happenings.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
the more we stone our politicians the better for our polity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
sooner or later, ekiti people will do same to fayose. But for now let dem keep building stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Banter1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
akins56:
saraki won on the floor of the senate, but he lost on the street out there, he's future presidential ambition has just been succesfully cut short by jagaban and sons, he's now officially another 'atiku'(famous but never acceptable), he needs to lie low for now, and invest massively in the media to wash his clean, i suggest he creates a 'savvanah reporters' and a 'unique times', lol.
I'm dumbfounded?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by clevadani: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think the words of Ameachi is coming to pass. I remember when he said we should start to stone thieves instead of praising them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.