Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (62507 Views)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
i heard that okorocha is not paying his people too...i am not happy with him no more..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by meshi1990(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
I seriously suspect this crowd...
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kai see as him face and mouth swell up,kwarans dey vex for judas saraki o grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Did u see Saraki in the video?
yes I sawed him
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by OgunNewsFact: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
I guess Nigerians act so much on impulse and sentiments. The video I just watched where many people in the video were shouting "ole" did not show or indicate any saraki, except the fact that the person who uploaded it said so. It was not Saraki Ole , thus the attack could have been directed on the state governor or anybody. In politics such scenes could be paid and planned to humiliate your enemies. Mwhile, Saraki remains innocent untill proven guilty, atleast that is what the law says

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
you are deaf abi? were they shouting barawo or ole? ode
7lives:

Pity yourself we don't take nonsense around here, so Saraki is now a Yoruba man? wonder shall never end.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by lhanrhye: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
I must say, the change is here. Nigeria is getting better. If every Nigerian can treat their leader like this, they will have a rethink. One Nigeria, progress for all. God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Mboi: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
StOla:

So English is the only language by which intelligence is acquired and information disseminated?

So local language news is all about cultural festivals and coronation information?

What has social class got to do with Nigerian news that is available in local languages for that locality?

Are current national events and happenings exempted from local language news?

Were you naturally gifted with stupidity or you acquired it?

Soon you will tell us the people don't have DSTV so they couldn't have been aware of Nigerian news concerning their own senator.

slowpoke!
The problem you have is one of the major problems Nigerians have. The police just described them as "hoodlums disguised themselves as worshipers who always come to beg for money whenever big men come for prayers". Some people used the opportunity because those miscreants are always there,paid them to do what they did. If they were genuine, why were some of them arrested and those arrested are not even students not to talk of civil servants. It's not by insulting people, make your points.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Mboi: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
blym:
just lyk every other state predicament, Tinubu lagos state! Late Adedibu Oyo state! And Obasanjo, Ogun state, godfathers ain't new to nigeria politics. Back to d point, they wernt protesting concerning the trials, didnt u read d news? It was basically coz of workers' salary nt payed for 3months despite releasing bailout money! Sakari testified to it. . U may ask y they were pointing fingers at saraki? Basically coz the governor is acting governor(saraki is d governor) he dare nt try anifin widaut hz permission! Hope av clarrified wats hidden to u.
Well yes Saraki testified to it but he told them if there are issues,that is not how to protest. They claim to be protesting about unpaid salaries but the police described them as hoodlums who always come around the praying ground to beg for alms from big men that come for praying and that was why arrests were made and those arrested were not anything close to civil servants. Therefore this has confirmed to you that those guys were paid and incited by someone to do what they did.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Mboi: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
blym:
Are u really a nigerian? Were u bread and buttered in nigeria? Were u small during electioneering period? Are u just taking sentimental side? Do you understand nigeria political system and happenings surrounding it? Nigeria election is frauded with malpractices to d stage that my votes and urx doesnt count. !
Well said by you. So you can now agree with me that your PMB and APC did not win presidential election in March 28 2015 because that election was frauded with malpractices majorly in the North where there were many underaged voters.
So if PMB won really without rigging,prove to me here how Saraki's vote didn't count. So you guys should live with what you brought to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by pus30: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
shocked

[size=28pt]
the people are desperate to disconnect with Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by adanny01(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
lawyer:
This is just plain sick and shows how deranged a particular section of the country is. Mob action for no just cause because APC leadership is angry Saraki beat them in their own game so they organize the media to try him to make gullible people who have no respect for the rule of law to threat him like a leper. What if the Code of Conduct Tribunal finds him not Guilty like Tinubu, would these morons pelting him with stones apologize and pelt themselves with stones?

Why is Saraki the only one they are after? What of Audu Abubakar that stole Kogi's 11Billion or Sylva who has a 2Billion case with EFCC that was withdrawn or Fashola who mismanaged Lagos funds such as building a 78million website or using 2.1Billion to build a 48room VIP chalet in Badagry? When would they be stoned or pelted too? When Tambuwal betrayed PDP to become the Speaker of the House, did PDP use the media, code of conduct or any other state sponsored gimmick to frustrate him out? This is very very very bad for our democracy where vengeance and violent opposition is the only way to settle political scores.

The Same APC that would defend an Audu and tell me whether he has been convicted for stealing Kogi's money or for me to provide evidence that Fashola defrauded Lagos is the same APC convicting Saraki in public and media without giving him the benefit of doubt or right to fair hearing to clear himself. This level of Hypocrisy of APC would lead this nation into anarchy and doom very soon if they continue at this pace.

You sound very bitter.

I just wonder how thoughts are process in your head. There were no APC placards or anything of sort that can be used as motive for this protest. Saraki himself claims unpaid workers did the process yet you still wrnt ahead to implicate APC when there is no motive to do so.

Am just sorry for you. Am sure you will be willingly strapped with an IED to an APC meeting just to end the party.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by xreal: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
NaLaugh:
I don't see how that solves any problem though. Weren't they the same people collecting bags of rice to vote? undecided

that was then.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
amii131:
Why are they calling him oleis he not their brother.

Abi them no get part of his national cake cheesy

they don't get it o. I wish you know the place called Ilorin and Kwara at large, if you do, you won't say that. I move about town and I hear what people say, kwarans are suffering big time... a beg, I swallow the rest.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by VictorOme(f): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
this guy is going down

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by olajorn(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by jaymichael(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2015
kishimi8:
from under which rock did you come out from hiding

I can make list for you, the average northerner is more politically mature and aware than you guys think,
Ever wondered why they are always close to their radios listening to international news,

Lemme give you a bold prediction, no member of house of reps or senator that is from the Northern banks of rivers Niger and benue would go against Buhari's wishes and survive politically, for they might not be able to return home and face their people,
The one done to Saraki will be child's play compared to what will befall them,

Underestimate the grassroots people at your own risk bro.
True.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2015
I OVER believe dis video! #theMessageIsClear
#Ole#Ole#Ole#Ole#Ole#Ole#Ole#Ole!!!
His media aid's lame explanation dat dis guys were some disgruntled unpayed LG employees trying 2 drive hom dia demands is, 2 say d least, #pooooooooooo!
May such fates & worst be d portions of Nigeria's corrupt & irresponsible vagabonds. #ameen!
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Eluwilussit(m): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes I sawed him

Iya, abeg carry your wahala dey go. I no wan trouble. grin grin grin. How you dey ma?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nellybii: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Mboi:

Why are you crying this man? They just realised salaries were not paid today? And he has millions worth of assets? See your life,do you know the history of Saraki's family? Are they poor or rich? That was what you told them that incited them to start stoning him. Am sorry for you people.

You are the town crier here.
Am on ground here. And what is the history of Saraki family apart from Kwara politics and SGS bank? Can you update me please? If the wealth is so legitimate why was he hiding his properties? What business has he engaged in to make a trillion naira in 5 years? You are obviously a thief and you also deserve stoning.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nellybii: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Mee234:

And the governor that should be responsible for their plight is left alone ? kwarans are sentimental fools.

They are not fools my gee.
You won't understand.
Saraki is the defacto Governor. Abdulfatai is just his executive PA as the Kwarans refer to him. Gov. can't drink water without Saraki's approval.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Compliance(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2015
When will lagosians be awake to pelt Tinubu too
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ocdhotel(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2015
That is the thru voice of the people.

Sarah should just resign.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by WaleBinSanusi(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2015
psquaret:
that is not a rent crowd, ppl just need to stand up to their- right. BOOKULA IS A THIEF the kind of money that man and wife have some state dont even have half of that
some state ke....that put him on the 4th spot on the richest people on earth...
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Mboi: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Nellybii:

You are the town crier here.
Am on ground here. And what is the history of Saraki family apart from Kwara politics and SGS bank? Can you update me please? If the wealth is so legitimate why was he hiding his properties? What business has he engaged in to make a trillion naira in 5 years? You are obviously a thief and you also deserve stoning.
Hahahaha!! Lieing Liers crying. Make your point not building sentiment.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ooshinibos: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeria is changing for the better , am coming home
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by drnoel: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Oyetboy:
Here's a video of the humiliation of the Senate president earlier today at the eid praying ground, where he was disgraced and pelted with stones.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OquK4JE3zX0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OquK4JE3zX0&fulldescription=1&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en

pls where is the saraki na? I just see old men and adults with anal hairs running around. Pls if u dont show us a video of saraki being stoned and disgraced then adonbilivit!!!
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Ghost01(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Baby don blink, baby eye don tear.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by planet4sure(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
worlexy:
hmmm. One day, the poor will be left with nothing else to eat except to use the rich as the food.
one day bush meat go chase the hunter
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Honestly I didn't see any stoning in the video, just random chants of 'thief'. I still hope the useless thief was stoned because these men're heartless when imposing authority on the average man. I pray to see more acts like this so politicians realize they're public servants and not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.