Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (62509 Views)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
I no get pity for thieves.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 2el(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
make I see first
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by MsZeezah: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
bettercreature:
I hope this is not the handy work of Jagaban
Jagaban wicked die
Tinubu go visit them one by one for house abi? And told them to stone Bukola and shout ole? Tinubu must know a lot of people then Oo. I mean, to be walking from house to house and making phone calls mobilizing people is not easy Oo.

The way some Nigerians reasons is appalling. And we wonder why our country is like this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Smh X1000

The people that said this was a rented crowd. I hope you all can see now. These people have just had enough. I mean how do you justify not paying civil servants for 6month?! These are people who have wives, kids, fathers, mothers, extended family. It's even more worse if both wife and husband are civil servants. How do they cope?

These thieves are feeding fat on our collective wealth, their kids are abroad living the good life. They have billions in their bank accounts while some idiots who are hailing them don't even have 50K in their accounts and their kids are sent home from school because they owe school fees. The earlier we wake up, the better. If treatments like this is given to a lot of politicians, maybe their head will correct. Yorùbá r'onú!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by damola1: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ole ole ole

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by pofolo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
season 4
coming soon
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by lawyer(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is just plain sick and shows how deranged a particular section of the country is. Mob action for no just cause because APC leadership is angry Saraki beat them in their own game so they organize the media to try him to make gullible people who have no respect for the rule of law to threat him like a leper. What if the Code of Conduct Tribunal finds him not Guilty like Tinubu, would these morons pelting him with stones apologize and pelt themselves with stones?

Why is Saraki the only one they are after? What of Audu Abubakar that stole Kogi's 11Billion or Sylva who has a 2Billion case with EFCC that was withdrawn or Fashola who mismanaged Lagos funds such as building a 78million website or using 2.1Billion to build a 48room VIP chalet in Badagry? When would they be stoned or pelted too? When Tambuwal betrayed PDP to become the Speaker of the House, did PDP use the media, code of conduct or any other state sponsored gimmick to frustrate him out? This is very very very bad for our democracy where vengeance and violent opposition is the only way to settle political scores.

The Same APC that would defend an Audu and tell me whether he has been convicted for stealing Kogi's money or for me to provide evidence that Fashola defrauded Lagos is the same APC convicting Saraki in public and media without giving him the benefit of doubt or right to fair hearing to clear himself. This level of Hypocrisy of APC would lead this nation into anarchy and doom very soon if they continue at this pace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by lolaxavier(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dis guy own don finish...even called ole by his people....and some idi0ts will still come here and start chanting saraki is their hero....where is that chukwudi44 wey thunder don fire since time immemorial...

Meanwhile...

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Some idiots were saying it was a rented crowd. Does that look like a rented crowd to you?? Oloriibu somebody,,,,, mehn, that guy is a real thief.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by midolian(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"He's only an accused, wait till the court says otherwise. For the liberation of Midolian". Quote me anywhere.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kitombo: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
E be like say Saraki cup don full for Kwara!

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Aminat508(f): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by iamauxin(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
pls some one translate what the yoruba guy was saying, video sweet my belle n be small.one man cannot be bigger than a million people

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by patimore: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where is that Chukwudi? See your oga receiving serious disgrace

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by januzaj(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
CHUKWUDI44 CHUKWUDI44 CHUKWUDI44 CHUKWUDI44 CHUKWUDI44 CHUKWUDI44
that okupe indomie brain....who fit help me do chukwudi own....thanks in advance....looking for chukwudi go to https://www.nairaland.com/2621858/thugs-hired-lagos-tried-stone/1#38342252
he logged out immediately I shared his thread

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
mindset1:
Na doesnt look like political persecution...looks like everybody in kwara just woke up..if only we could stone more politicians..

Saraki don cast

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 12345DKO(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Never being a Saraki fan and may never be but watching this video makes me feel sorry for him.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by oghenetega100(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
I love it, na so we go dey disgrace all our thief thief politicians.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by VirginFinder: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ceejayluv(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
I thought he was a saintly "progressive" the moment he joined apc....

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Gravanno: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
I saw pa chukwudi 79 running away. Lol.

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ridgeman: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Let's hope they are consistent because tomorrow the same crowd may be hailing him while their condition remains the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by favourlove1: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
opeaceo:
What a sweet response from the crowd!!! We need more of these, some politicians need to know that the masses are not zombies.
did the jazz just clear from their eyes? Same ground he prayed soon after the election. All I see is rented enemies that's all in a bid to give him a bad image. Tmow u will read in the papers...kwara state moves to remove saraki lol! Gullible Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by gwales: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omo see disgrace.... Make I shout my own

OLE

OLE

OLE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
ehie:
pls some one translate what the yoruba guy was saying, video sweet my belle n be small.one man cannot be bigger than a million people
The guy was saying "it seems they've hidden him inside one of the cars, Oh! That is him, thief! Thief!! Thief!!!". E no sweet you reach me.

28 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by BABANlaraba(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
C disgrace of the first order. It is time for our leaders to know tat the dices have change

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by januzaj(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"He's only an accused, wait till the court says otherwise. For the liberation of Midolian". Quote me anywhere.

-after watching this video, I just laughed at those saying they were thugs from neighboring states.
For those who know ilorin, those people protesting are typical ilorin people, these people(kwarans) are the ones fighting for their freedom.
Mr."Quote me anywhere".......am i dreaming.....

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by homirefacuny(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
That guy has lost it already..... I swear

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by athaboi(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki is now the scap goat! Ofcourse Nigerians knw that we have many of them, if we can do this to all of them including Tinubu whom i knw fully well hv stolen more than saraki and the rest...surely they will start thinking twice when they want to loot! God bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by TheJobSpace: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
And the police said, the attackers are miscreants!
This is not a rented crowd. Watching this video shows that Kwara indigenes are waking up.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kendoh2: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Quite shameful. His political career is a keske. grin grin angry
I believe he is now humble. Buahahahaha....... Laughing in vuvuzela sound

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.