Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,974 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (62510 Views)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nellybii: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mboi:

We know that's rented crowd. The people in that video many of them can't understand English not to talk of following the political travail of Bukola Saraki. APC should be careful. That was what they did with northern youths then and the result is Bokoharam. They know he will come for prayers and organised those hoodlums to bring problem.

Your father is a hoodlum.
Who organized which people.?
Some stupid dependants will just seat in the comfort of their homes and type poo.
Most of those guys are breadwinners of families and angry civil servants that haven't been payed for six months. and they suddenly discovered someone has assets worth trillions. They have been pushed to the wall.
How dare you insult them for fighting for their freedom.?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Caveatemptor(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
FREEDOM. KWARA STATE CRIES FOR FREEDOM.
Karma is a b1tch.
The souls of people who died from the mismanagement of their life savings in Societe Generale bank by this same Bukola Saraki and his father Olusola Saraki is coming back to haunt him.
I lost over 300 thousand Naira when Societe Generale bank collapsed due to the mismanagement of the Sarakis while they continued to live large.
The windmills of the gods grind slowly is all I can say.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 989900: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
worlexy:
hmmm. One day, the poor will be left with nothing else to eat except to use the rich as the food.

#word
#onedayishere
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Islam's thirst for blood knows no bound.

#Imagine people ready to kill in their so called holy ground.

Yorubas have been conquered by Islam.

The other day the muslims did not want to collect ram from a Christian, Fayose.

Feel so sorry for Yorubas.......
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
efilefun:
God bless you man, Belgore was just like fashola and he would have transformed that state, Check out fashola's first tenure when tinubu didnt distract him, such would have been the case in kwara state also. Lawal who was ready to transform the state died mysteriously in saudi arabia. Imagine bukola saying his father willed kwara state to him before he died. Sure i know about that Friday food they normally eat and they give them between 50 to 200naira. Thank God he's jazz is finally failing, wish fatai's election would also be nullified in the court cuz once this guy leaves senate his coming home to destroy that state.
"Kwara state will be liberated, I have that believe. Belgore and other progressives should brace up themselves to take over that land once saraki starts falling down. One thing you should know is that fatai is not happy at all, he knows he's not the governor and he's just puppet. I foresee a situation whereby saraki will place his son as the next governor after fatai, that will be total destruction. The only way to stop this criminal is to get him down by fire or by thunder. What do you think about it midolian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by christinie(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol!
anonimi:

I am NOT tired of spreading the TRUTH about the useless PRETENDER who was described by his chaperon JagbaJantis of Bourdillon as "expired" but successfully packaged for our votes on 28 March. Someone who confessed with his own mouth that he can not perform at 72!
Which part of what I have posted so far do you dispute

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by poshstore: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
It's over the moment you lose the support of your people.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by d33types: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

.....including your lord & saviour messiah Buubu who also FALSELY declared his assets and wife received Halliburton BRIBE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828712_fraudu_jpegdfe39178f5717a44d627aeb0c7ae5cab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828713_fraud_jpegfabcaa72cb3406cc2df0a938add6a629

I am permitted to call you a fat bloody fool from a thousand fathers
..that document with aisha buhari's name has a very different font style with the page above it,indicating a Photoshop 101 failure
Let me pardon your foolery and assume you weren't the perpetrator of the poor document editing work..don't be a part of this fuckery,boy angry

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by naijaking1: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
amii131:
Why are they calling him oleis he not their brother.

Abi them no get part of his national cake cheesy

You could hear Tinubu, s voice in Yoruba ochesterating the ole song

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
d33types:

I am permitted to call you a fat bloody fool from a thousand fathers
..that document with aisha buhari's name has a very different font style with the page above it,indicating a Photoshopped document..
Let me pardon your foolery and assume you weren't the perpetrator of the poor document editing work..don't be a part of this fuckery,boy angry
lool..
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Donjowebs(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki ole?! ....I wonder what Uduaghan should be called?.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by missKiffy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol cheesy the guy said o ti camouflage e jade

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Shinor(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
SARAKI Why bother denying the story? This is the biggest problem we have - The lack of the fear of God. Somebody who was stoned and disgraced at the prayer ground now saying he wasn't disgraced and humiliated.
Extremely sad for us as a country that we have shameless individuals ruling but we too are culpable cos we voted them in.

God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by ismyheal75: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
But Saraki said he wasn't stoned nah.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
if Saraki, his wife and his children supposing they are indicted in their generational thievery are jailed(the grand father died too early to be disgraced), will they be on the Guinness book of record of a family in jail?just wondering

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by efilefun(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Kwara state will be liberated, I have that believe. Belgore and other progressives should brace up themselves to take over that land once saraki starts falling down. One thing you should know is that fatai is not happy at all, he knows he's not the governor and he's just puppet. I foresee a situation whereby saraki will place his son as the next governor after fatai, that will be total destruction. The only way to stop this criminal is to get him down by fire or by thunder. What do you think about it midolian.
There's one Gbenga Olawepo who was forced to leave politics cuz he sees no future in Kwara state politics except he dance to the rhythm of Bukola. I hope and pray this is one of the numerous confrontations he would face from indigenes of that state Until they are free from the chains and claws of bukola and his family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by MSItachi: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Anyone with a sense of morality will know this is just sad. With all the money he has this is the memory he will die with... So sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by dasrackhor(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shinor:
SARAKI Why bother denying the story? This is the biggest problem we have - The lack of the fear of God. Somebody who was stoned and disgraced at the prayer ground now saying he wasn't disgraced and humiliated.
Extremely sad for us as a country that we have shameless individuals ruling but we too are culpable cos we voted them in.

God save Nigeria.
He dare not deny ΐτ̅ cos d evidence @ hand shows dat his ass w̶̲̅ǟš seriously and brutally abused by d good people of kwara state..God Bless Kwara state,God Bless Nigeria..Change Doleee...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by bigerboy200: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
YoruBanger:

That right there was his biggest mistake and miscalculation. He should have emulated Dogara and accommodated his party by at least accepting their list of principal officers.
he made his party a laughing stock and dared them by his actions not once but twice..he wanted to win it all,but he just might lose it all now...Naija politics is just a mess....

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by bigerboy200: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
dasrackhor:
He dare not deny ΐτ̅ cos d evidence @ hand shows dat his ass w̶̲̅ǟš seriously and brutally abused by d good people of kwara state..God Bless Kwara state,God Bless Nigeria..Change Doleee...
he has denied it ohhhhh
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by onajo2000(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
I no see any stoning stuff inside the video
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
hausa will never do this to their own. i pity yoruba ppl
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by midolian(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Same, bro. The man is already going down. I see total freedom coming for Kwarans

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Cooljoe1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
worlexy:
hmmm. One day, the poor will be left with nothing else to eat except to use the rich as the food.
God bless you for this reminder
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by hassan85(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
This cast my mind bact to that episode in George owell "ANIMAL FARM"!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by naijaking1: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shinor:

God save Nigeria.

What's the problem?
Your silly campaign of calumny no dey work the way Tinubu designed it?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kishimi8(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mboi:

We know that's rented crowd. The people in that video many of them can't understand English not to talk of following the political travail of Bukola Saraki. APC should be careful. That was what they did with northern youths then and the result is Bokoharam. They know he will come for prayers and organised those hoodlums to bring problem.

WTF

So for one to know what is happening in Nigerian politics one has to know how to understand english, mumu,, even my 50 something year old security man that did not go to school knows more about the intricacies of Nigerian politics than you ever will, ode
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Saao(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:
Guess the stoning was well planned ahead of time.
I totally agree with u. It was planned to humiliate the man and they succeeded.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by opeaceo: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

I am NOT tired of spreading the TRUTH about the useless PRETENDER who was described by his chaperon JagbaJantis of Bourdillon as "expired" but successfully packaged for our votes on 28 March. Someone who confessed with his own mouth that he can not perform at 72!
Which part of what I have posted so far do you dispute

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
I'll leave you to your conscience, if that's the best way to go about it, good, but it would make no sense if at the end, nothing good comes out from what you do.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Toks2008(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
akins56:
saraki won on the floor of the senate, but he lost on the street out there, he's future presidential ambition has just been succesfully cut short by jagaban and sons, he's now officially another 'atiku'(famous but never acceptable), he needs to lie low for now, and invest massively in the media to wash his clean, i suggest he creates a 'savvanah reporters' and a 'unique times', lol.

The guy has very bad advisers.

His over ambitious nature is also responsible for this. If he has allowed smooth due process to prevail in the election that produced him as the senate president, he would not have faced this colossal disgrace.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kishimi8(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Truluvguy:
hausa will never do this to their own. i pity yoruba ppl

Has happened countless number of times already, go ask the emir of zaria, or the sultan of sokoto, or namadi sambo or the numerous hausa politicians that had their houses burnt in 2011,
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by dasrackhor(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mboi:

How dare u...dose crowd aint rented,they r d good people of kwara state and dey r all fed up abt d situation of things in kwara state..How I wish u were here to knw how d people r suffering and Saraki is converting anything convertable to his own without thinking about the masses n u dare say its a rented crowd..Jst stop it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.