Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (62506 Views)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by opeaceo: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

I am NOT tired of spreading the TRUTH about the useless PRETENDER who was described by his chaperon JagbaJantis of Bourdillon as "expired" but successfully packaged for our votes on 28 March. Someone who confessed with his own mouth that he can not perform at 72!
Which part of what I have posted so far do you dispute

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
If that's the best way to go about it, cool, and the image up right there, it is disheartening to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
really
kishimi8:

Has happened countless number of times already, go ask the emir of zaria, or the sultan of sokoto, or namadi sambo or the numerous hausa politicians that had their houses burnt in 2011,
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by dasrackhor(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
bigerboy200:

he has denied it ohhhhh
then truely dat man is a bastard.He w̶̲̅ǟš truely stoned today.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by nduchucks: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
A picture/animated gif or video is worth a thousand words.

Saraki, see ya life.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kishimi8(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Truluvguy:
really
from under which rock did you come out from hiding

I can make list for you, the average northerner is more politically mature and aware than you guys think,
Ever wondered why they are always close to their radios listening to international news,

Lemme give you a bold prediction, no member of house of reps or senator that is from the Northern banks of rivers Niger and benue would go against Buhari's wishes and survive politically, for they might not be able to return home and face their people,
The one done to Saraki will be child's play compared to what will befall them,

Underestimate the grassroots people at your own risk bro.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dis man go fit go hang himself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by demio007: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
ok let the stoning beging for all, amaechi, okorocha, tinubu, obj, aregbesola, etc in as much he or she has been accused of stealing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kaythinks(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Very interesting. With this video, all attempt at damage control has failed. Good to see that it's the real people of Kwara that humiliated the arrogant and greedy Saraki.

Henceforth, this is the kind of treatment that all corrupt public officials should be subjected to. Nigerians should no longer tolerate corruption.
Biko how is he arrogant?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by mbulela: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Belgore just dey laugh for him sitting room in Ilorin.
The man warned apc

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by simplex2: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dbboy:
, THATS WHY AMONGS THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA THE IGBOS COMES OUT TOP IN DEMOCRATIC QUALITIES THIS RUBBISH CANT HAPPEN IN IGBOLAND UNLESS A COURT FINDS HIM GUILTY.

Oga, TA Orji, as governor of Abia state was stoned and given worst treatment at Aba during the ojukwu burial. In fact, the idea of stoning politicians with satchet water was invented in Aba.

Stop talking none sense that you can't defend. A thief is a thief whether igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Dbboy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
akins56:
really ? So tell me boy, which court has found okorocha guilty of all the shits you guys accuse him of ?

WE ARE NOT ACCUSING HIM OF "NADA", NOT IN IMO AS I KNOW. ALL THOSE NEWS ARE JUST SPLASHY NEWS ON NAIRALAND AND DOES NOT PORTRAY REAL EVENT IN IMO.

TO US HE IS STILL INNOCENT UNLESS PROVEN GUILTY BY THE COURT.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kaythinks(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
psquaret:
that is not a rent crowd, ppl just need to stand up to their- right. BOOKULA IS A THIEF the kind of money that man and wife have some state dont even have half of that
I assure u,.Saraki's wealth is child's play compared to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by Dbboy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
simplex2:

Oga, TA Orji, as governor of Abia state was stoned and given worst treatment at Aba during the ojukwu burial. In fact, the idea of stoning politicians with satchet water was invented in Aba.

Stop talking none sense that you can't defend. A thief is a thief whether igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

SHOW US PHOTO PROOF OR SHUT THE HELL UP PLS.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kaythinks(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
MsZeezah:

Tinubu go visit them one by one for house abi? And told them to stone Bukola and shout ole? Tinubu must know a lot of people then Oo. I mean, to be walking from house to house and making phone calls mobilizing people is not easy Oo.

The way some Nigerians reasons is appalling. And we wonder why our country is like this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Smh X1000

The people that said this was a rented crowd. I hope you all can see now. These people have just had enough. I mean how do you justify not paying civil servants for 6month?! These are people who have wives, kids, fathers, mothers, extended family. It's even more worse if both wife and husband are civil servants. How do they cope?

These thieves are feeding fat on our collective wealth, their kids are abroad living the good life. They have billions in their bank accounts while some idiots who are hailing them don't even have 50K in their accounts and their kids are sent home from school because they owe school fees. The earlier we wake up, the better. If treatments like this is given to a lot of politicians, maybe their head will correct. Yorùbá r'onú!!!
Is Saraki the Governor of Kwara state?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by benebaby77: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"He's only an accused, wait till the court says otherwise. For the liberation of Midolian". Quote me anywhere.

-after watching this video, I just laughed at those saying they were thugs from neighboring states.
For those who know ilorin, those people protesting are typical ilorin people, these people(kwarans) are the ones fighting for their freedom.

People are getting angry because they're not being paid their salaries for more than 3 months....

And some are getting angry because of his wealth and yet kwarans are suffering and the state is under-developed....

If you lived in Ilorin, you would pity them...

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by SweetSoup(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
lawyer:
This is just plain sick and shows how deranged a particular section of the country is. Mob action for no just cause because APC leadership is angry Saraki beat them in their own game so they organize the media to try him to make gullible people who have no respect for the rule of law to threat him like a leper. What if the Code of Conduct Tribunal finds him not Guilty like Tinubu, would these morons pelting him with stones apologize and pelt themselves with stones?

Why is Saraki the only one they are after? What of Audu Abubakar that stole Kogi's 11Billion or Sylva who has a 2Billion case with EFCC that was withdrawn or Fashola who mismanaged Lagos funds such as building a 78million website or using 2.1Billion to build a 48room VIP chalet in Badagry? When would they be stoned or pelted too? When Tambuwal betrayed PDP to become the Speaker of the House, did PDP use the media, code of conduct or any other state sponsored gimmick to frustrate him out? This is very very very bad for our democracy where vengeance and violent opposition is the only way to settle political scores.

The Same APC that would defend an Audu and tell me whether he has been convicted for stealing Kogi's money or for me to provide evidence that Fashola defrauded Lagos is the same APC convicting Saraki in public and media without giving him the benefit of doubt or right to fair hearing to clear himself. This level of Hypocrisy of APC would lead this nation into anarchy and doom very soon if they continue at this pace.
Why didn't PDP and Jonathan charge the people you just mentioned for the allegations you mentioned? Your comment only shows how incompetent and corrupt PDP govt was for 16years, especially under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by simplex2: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dbboy:

SHOW US PHOTO PROOF OR SHUT THE HELL UP PLS.

Maggot! I should show a slowpoke proof that TA Orji was stoned at Aba township stadium? Anuofia! Living in denial wouldn't exonerate your stup!d!ty, next time, use your tongue to count your teeth before making silly comments!

Akpa amu!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 7lives: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"You see people trekking about 2hrs journey just to eat food in his house, and he asks them most times to wash their hands in a bowl. That guy is too fetish(mostly his father), I guess his jazz is no longer potent. People here don't understand kwara politics, they just come online to support saraki, they don't know that he(saraki) is the beginning and the end of kwara. If its possible to change the state's name to saraki, I know he would have done that, but I hope all this will change. We have great people in kwara state, Belgore is there, people that are good, but because of one man's greed, he's holding everybody to ransom. Things will change, I know that he will be found guilty, if he's not jailed let him resign.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kaythinks(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
opeaceo:

Even if it takes them a century to realize that, it is better, better late than never and please don't go the rented way, any "uprising" you hear of is rented by the opposition or enemies?? It doesn't look like a rented crowd from what I watched.
How does a rented crowd look like?
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by inkz: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Morafu¤er
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by opeaceo: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaythinks:
How does a rented crowd look like?
and why do you.ask??
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by neocortex: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
You called it video of Saraki and no where in the video was he shown.
Do you have problem with English or you intentionally lied.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 7lives: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nellybii:

Your father is a hoodlum.
Who organized which people.?
Some stupid dependants will just seat in the comfort of their homes and type poo.
Most of those guys are breadwinners of families and angry civil servants that haven't been payed for six months. and they suddenly discovered someone has assets worth trillions. They have been pushed to the wall.
How dare you insult them for fighting for their freedom.?

God bless you.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by kaythinks(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
opeaceo:

Why do.you keep.doing this on every thread you comment on?? aren't you tired??
He has a valid point.
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 7lives: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Islam's thirst for blood knows no bound.

#Imagine people ready to kill in their so called holy ground.

Yorubas have been conquered by Islam.

The other day the muslims did not want to collect ram from a Christian, Fayose.

Feel so sorry for Yorubas.......

It has nothing to do with Islam, even Yoruba Christians will calmly remove the big J from Jesu and what will be left will be esu, in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by opeaceo: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaythinks:
He has a valid point.
I understand he has a valid point, I never said his point isnt valid, but for virtually every thread, he makes use of these images and the other image of PMB and his wife is totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by crownwealth68(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
With this development, it is obvious dat saraki's glory had departed from him totally. If ur people rejects u, don't expect to b welcomed by outsiders.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by pillarmaria(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
I was hoping to see saraki in the video, how are we sure they were actualy referrng to him undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by 7lives: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Truluvguy:
hausa will never do this to their own. i pity yoruba ppl

Pity yourself we don't take nonsense around here, so Saraki is now a Yoruba man? wonder shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by naijaking1: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
neocortex:
You called it video of Saraki and no where in the video was he shown.
Do you have problem with English or you intentionally lied.

The op was part of the big plan to embarrass Saraki, his job was simple: take video of the stoning, unfortunately, and like big mouth APC operatives he failed miserably. He forgot to get the subject in his video or he went to the wrong mosque.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by dokunbam(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today by onyxo76(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
but then the man get balls o... coming to ilorin to pray when everybody is aware of his atrocities...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.