Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: (1207 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2009
Inspired by Pataki's When is "Cheating" Cheating:

Okay, fellow nairalanders, This has got me wondering,

Have you ever cheated on anyone emotIonally and/or physically? Why? How did you feel? How did you handle it?

Have you ever been cheated on emotionally and/or physically? How did it feel for you and how did you handle it?

How do YOU define  emotional and physical cheating?

Come on bros and sis, I want you to open up, share your Secretz with me and Secretz will share hers too with you!  grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by keyne(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
tel us 1st.ve u ever ?
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2009
Well I have cheated emotionally and to God who made me he drove me to it! tongue

The relationship wasn't working so I left, no big secret. I didn't feel bad though, because he wasn't paying me much interest after how many years together, I have been cheated on emotionally too, and believe it hurts like hell especially when it's deep, to imagine another woman (not some famous supermodel/celebrity he can't have) is on your man's mind and he feels for her, ! When things are left to the imagination it can do some serious brain damage lol grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by kanayo74(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
yes i have been cheated on emotionally and physically reason i dont know. i felt bad. i had to tell her openly that i dont like it and if she continues that it will be free for all.
i have cheated emotionally. by making her feel jealous. i felt bad cos i knew women cant stand to be compared with anyone else especially being compared to a fellow woman. i told her point blank what i did and apologized for the action.
to me emotional cheating is playing with heart of someone which creates agony for the person concerned.
physical cheating is doing what u promised not to do with your personlity e.g sex with another partner.

so secretz can we hear yours.

[color=#000099][/color]

Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever:
« on: Today at 01:23:37 PM »

Inspired by Pataki's When is "Cheating" Cheating:

Okay, fellow nairalanders, This has got me wondering,

Have you ever cheated on anyone emotIonally and/or physically? Why? How did you feel? How did you handle it?

Have you ever been cheated on emotionally and/or physically? How did it feel for you and how did you handle it?

How do YOU define  emotional and physical cheating?

Come on bros and sis, I want you to open up, share your Secretz with me and Secretz will share hers too with you!
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by kanayo74(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
keyene
can we hear or read your experience
we are all eyes
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2009
kanayo74:

keyene
can we hear or read your experience
we are all eyes

lol. all eyes o! like poppin!!! grin

One of my exs cheated on me 3 times, however I did not know about all the three times on each seperate occassions, I found out about all of them at one go! So you can imagine that was a big blow! And to imagine he was never my type in the first place, (sooo pissed) and the girls he cheated with KAI! I didn't see the point oh!! grin

He really lost his senses, cos now he just now realising am A BLOODY GOOD TING! Olodo, Oloshi, Ode! cool
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2009
Oloshi,ode,olodo shocked that one too much oooo
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
onDgrind:

Oloshi,ode,olodo shocked that one too much oooo

Oloshi= the first time

Ode= the second time

Olodo= the third time

MUGU= For all 3 times! grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Pataki: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ topic,

Yes I have cheated quite a couple of times. But it is another subject of discussion for another time though. cheesy
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2009
Pataki:

@ topic,

Yes I have cheated quite a couple of times. But it is another subject of discussion for another time though. cheesy

shocked hmmmmmmmm lol grin

why? what made you do it a couple of times ?
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Hauwa1: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2009
shocked shocked

ummm
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2009
Emotional cheating - once or twice . . . but really it was because i didnt see a future for us both.
Physically? - Never.
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ topic

i don't really know. Before I used to think it was just a sexual thing, but now I think it starts from somewhere else.
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by origina9ja(f): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2009
nah have never cheated
i see no point
if i'm not comfortable or interested in the relationship
its better we end it because i dont have time to waste on trash

so i would ranther end it then to end up cheating because that is really taking the pissed i guess
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by puskin: 1:27am On Apr 17, 2009
Itz not cal'd cheating. Itz cal'd ''tryìng-out'' or ''sampling''.
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by puskin: 1:28am On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2009
puskin:

Wharreva *eyes rolling* grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by keyne(f): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2009
@kanoyo 74.
u no go skul,d name is keyne. angry.anyway,am a saint.i've neva cheated grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Secretz(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2009
keyne:

@kanoyo 74.
u no go skul,d name is keyne. angry.anyway,am a saint.i've neva cheated grin

In that case I shall be the first to cast a stone! (konk!! on your head) lol tongue grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
Abeg face front, abeg. angry cool
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by wakagirl: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2009
Physically and sexually cheated on my boyfriend (b4 we got married) but never emotionally. I cheated for a long while, emotionally attached to my boyfriend now my husband and physically and sexually attached to a man who was sponsoring my education. I dont know how but somehow i was able to play it very well that my bf didnt know. I ended it all with his understanding though when i was about getting married. It was not the best but it service the purpose.
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by keyne(f): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
wakagirl:

Physically and sexually cheated on my boyfriend (b4 we got married) but never emotionally. I cheated for a long while, emotionally attached to my boyfriend now my husband and physically and sexually attached to a man who was sponsoring my education. I dont know how but somehow i was able to play it very well that my bf didnt know. I ended it all with his understanding though when i was about getting married. It was not the best but it service the purpose.
nawa o.
@ secretz,evrione is not lyk u.hope u did nt break ur spine while casting?
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
Physically? Ehrrrm no

When you say emotional cheating, what are we talking about here? lipsrsealed

Thinking about some other guy or fantasying about Llyod (music artist) is not emotional cheating right?
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by follypimpi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
Well cheated Physically several times and I dont like messin with people's emotion,quite cruel.Dunno if i have ever been cheated on but emotionally YES but most times i see it coming.
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by bluespice(f): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
nope not done either cool
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by follypimpi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2009
Wanna know,Is thinking about Arsenal footie games while hvin Sex or on the virtue of hving one,emotional cheating??
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by MissyB1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2009
Emotionally and Physically. . .Nah!!
I'm too Crazy about One person to notice others.
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by keyne(f): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
Missy B:

Emotionally and Physically. . .Nah!!
I'm too Crazy about One person to notice others.
i fil u,
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by keyne(f): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
follypimpi:

Wanna know,Is thinking about Arsenal footie games while hvin Sex or on the virtue of hving one,emotional cheating??
hmmm
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by debosky(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin grin

I feel your pain bro! If I had sex after Saturday's game I definitely would have been thinking about Arsenal. I think it is a form of emotional cheating - you're giving more emotion to Arsenal instead of giving it to your partner.

*Toyinrayo:

Physically? Ehrrrm no

When you say emotional cheating, what are we talking about here? lipsrsealed

Thinking about some other guy or fantasizing about Debosky (romance mod) is not emotional cheating right?

Nah, that's very natural - you can't help it. grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
rotfl. . . .if wishes were horses beggars would ride shocked tongue grin grin
Re: Inspired By Pataki's When Is "cheating" Cheating! Have You Ever: by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:19am On May 08, 2010
Emotionally? Yeah. I was in love with one and was in pity with the other, and I was too much of a coward to break the latter's heart for the ten thousandth time. Eventually, I got caught. I suck at those sort of things. Oh well. Nothing spoil. They're both out of my life (thank God) now anyway.

Physically? No.

(1) (Reply)

Love Sms / We both have the sickle cell trait....? / 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.