Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (45804 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Those guys couldn't be ordinary herdsmen. Nor do I believe they are Boko Haram. There appears to be another sinister militia working under the radar, using cattle herding as cover. I believe it is time we settled the perennial issues of Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ismyheal75: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
meccuno:
why am I the only one who doesn't believe this fulani herdsmen story? One day we would discover the reason behind all these problems and crises in Nigeria

You are not alone in this. I'm with you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Simitrendy: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
I fear Fulani Tribe o they are the most deadly trust me. I remembered where I did my Pre degree programme at Unilorin.. These Fulani people will come out at night and rape girls steal things. Fulani I hail o. Nah Joke I dey in case if I wan come buy cow no talk say uno go sell for me o. BTW where's is LadyF and Introvert.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by passionate88: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Many Yoruba ' won't agree with you

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Trendin(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
ezeagu:
They're not herdsmen! They're a terrorist militia! Stop calling them "herdsmen".
It's all the same thing

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ismyheal75: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
meccuno:
why am I the only one who doesn't believe this fulani herdsmen story? One day we would discover the reason behind all these problems and crises in Nigeria

You are not the only one bro .... we are together
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by demolinka(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Now all of us will be forced to show real concern as this scourge of terror oozes beyond its confine. Its no more a 'northern' thing. Be guided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Very very true
Plus these abbokkis, soya niggas and metal packers or whatever dustbin men!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by GodMode: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
meccuno:

Cos your brain can't tell you it was their master that told them to release him....

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Firefire(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something fishy about this whole kidnap thing.

I do agree he was kidnapped, but the intelligence and how this whole operation was carried out, to me seems more sophisticated than what a fulani cattle handler can pull.

The phoning.

The every 4 hours tactical maneuvers.

The way the ransom was paid.

How he was dropped off at Owo.

Everything shows an organized setting here, that goes beyond people, who ordinarily are nomads.

those terrorist have upgraded ooooo

Gone are the days of Bow & Arrow.

They are now using Bombs, Suicide and anti-aircraft missiles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Ossyego: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=munchfani post=38375651]HE WHO FEELS IT KNOWS IT...[/qu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Ossyego: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is it ur answer for a poor old man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Bonapart(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Both northern elders and leaders are working with them also

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by GodMode: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
Watch as the yorubas will still blame the igbos before the end of this discussion

Those are paid e-thugs who have been warned of the danger a SW + SE + SS + central Nigeria unity would pose to the north...

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by slimbj: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Story looks silly to me... the continued emphasis on the fulani men. U were kidnap and save by wateva means that it. Baba need to chilli
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Boss13: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

I do agree he was kidnapped, but the intelligence and how this whole operation was carried out, to me seems more sophisticated than what a fulani cattle handler can pull.

The phoning.

Everything shows an organized setting here, that goes beyond people, who ordinarily are nomads.

I think they are Boko Haram members who are in short supply of cash

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Bonapart(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Make that two of us... The story is full of HOLES!

Fulani nomads who can barely speak in English & are itinerant demanded for 100m naira ? To buy more rubber moccasins or pay for hotel room?? Issokay . angry

they are fooling themselves not us

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by islandmoon: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
i know this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by M4gunners: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Una weldon o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by millionboi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
buhari wil defend dem

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by sani01(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by elopee3000(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
The only people defending the kidnappers here re the yorubas and abooki fulanis , ;Jesus olufalae was kidnapped by fulani killers and people re blaming the victim,Yoruba ronu, awo was killed by abooki so abiola and his wife oladipo diya was made to cry for abacha ilorin was conquered by queen amina with usman danfodio Yoruba ronu,if rat decide to swim with lizard the rat will get wet while lizard will be dry Yoruba ronu grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by dejavski(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

The Fulanis can't kill a cockroach talkless of kidnapping a Full grown human being. Or have u ever heard of a Fulani man involved in crime? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by abbey621(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Trek 30km, get the f*ck out of here! A 77 year old man? Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Forwetinnah: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
....and Booohari has their direct line, he called them to release Falae. Clap for the Mallam, people like OBJ/El Rufai should start telling us where his sniper list is..how many people are on that list etc.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by dejavski(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
GodMode:

Cos your brain can't tell you it was their master that told them to release him....

The Fulanis don't hurt ppl grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Gr8amechi: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

I have to quote you again because this your 5 star autistic post just filled me with rage as to how stup1d and foolish your hatred for ibos coupled with your slave mentality towards your Fulani masters has made you a total and full blown mor0n.

It is posts like this which I see too often here on NL that has brought me to the final conclusion that your Average yoruba man is extraordinarily foolish.

I hope you are seriously considering donating your remains to science after you finally leave this world so that we can probe how some one can be so dense.

[img]http://1stclasssleep.files./2011/01/small-brain-shanghai-homer-simpson1.jpg[/img]
oga very funny but he didn't mention any tribe, first if the story was true carefully looking at it will give you a clue that the people involved are trained, note it could be trained Fulani militias disguising as herdsmen so no need to turn it into a tribal war........the IG has lots of explanations to do

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Eluwilussit(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
Watch as the yorubas will still blame the igbos before the end of this discussion

No be "yeebos" dey cause all the problems in the WORLD? Even the Mecca stampede. cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by truefact: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
I thought his fetish yorubas said it is Igbos...diabolical people. ..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
millionboi:
buhari wil defend dem

Ofcourse he will..but this is what some sensible people are doing

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tpiander: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
How is it possible they remained in hiding for four whole days?

that doesnt make sense. They should have been caught the very day they tried it.

put ikoko (wolves) in those forests abeg.

assuming they were trafficking humans, is this how they'd be getting away with it?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by gonzaga: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Before you dimiss this, ask yourself why boko haram has never attacked a Fulani village, community or settlement? Ask why they have never stolen their cattle or abducted their women?

Ask, ask and continue to ask...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.