Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (45830 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ERAKAMUS: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
i haven't heard of any northern leader raise voice against those terrorists.
They are always silent
Hear what Saint Rufai Said.

All these guys are TERRORIST. #NOAPOLOGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Bonapart(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Hear what Saint Rufai Said.

All these guys are TERRORIST. #NOAPOLOGY
this El-rufai is the chief commander but i know for sure his death will be slow and painful for all i care

I hate that north because no remorse, no regrets, no body speaking out

shitty people

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
i haven't heard of any northern leader raise voice against those terrorists.
They are always silent

There is a reason I call it a silent genocide.

The Fulani militias have killed more people on the middle belt than boko haram.

Boko haram to me was meant to both overthrow GEJ and also distract from the silent jihad in the middle belt.

Not a day goes by that these fulanis do not sack one village in the middle belt.

The press has failed those innocent lives lost in the middle belt. At least the Americans hyped bolo haram to make them bigger than they are but the jaundiced press which is controlled by crooked politicians have remained mute on this silent genocide.

Nijeriya is a failed state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by GodMode: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
hugobuzz:

some comment are very stup!d. how can you say Fulanis aren't organised? my colleague in the office was kidnapped by Fulanis here in Ibo land. his Revelations after regaining freedom changed my view of those bast.ard criminals forever.

Most Fulanis are criminals, but of course yorubas will always defend them. I stopped reasoning with average yorubas on issues concerning anything "north". most of em are very naive and foolish in reasoning. keep on believing Fulanis can't ... Your Lil Wayne oba will be the next to be kidnapped. you can (as usual) foolishly blame the Ibos then.

Read this link

www.theguardian.com/world/2000/oct/20/chrismcgreal

Those guys are paid e-thugs who cause online rift between SE, SW,SS and CN with hope that it will bcom a reality... Don't take them seriously for your own peace of mind..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by flokii: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
na me dem wan dey work for?..
we go soon vex..
Nigeria watchout..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mightycrown1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
helinues:
Mr. Falae said he believed the herdsmen were working for Boko Haram.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190601-fulani-herdsmen-working-for-boko-haram-falae.html
working for bokoharam or they are boko haram

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mathskill: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
AustineE1:

....i hate doing this but young man,i must tell you that you are pathetic. Your defence line for the Fulanis who committed an abominable act,places you in the lowest ebb of reasoning. Imagine you asking what will 'ordinary' Fulani herdsmen do with a ransom of 100 million naira?
Let me Educate you, how much does an AK 47 riffle cost in the black market(roughly 1-2million Naira),excluding bullets,bullet proof jack etc and reports have it that atimes they number as much as 100-150 men when they attack indigenous tribes of middlebelt,all armed with AK47 and Kalashinikov etc
And you ve the gots to ask what they will do with 100million naira,but how are we sure they are nt they once raising finances for Boko Haram,in their quest to continue with Othman Dan Fodio unfinished Jihad and Islamizatn of the minorites and Nigeria. They are also involved in cow rustling and atimes they make away with as much as 200 cows and each costing about 150-250 thousand Naira,so what do they do with those huge money. pls next time think outside the box before you comment on public forums,we all are nt stup*d.

Stop spewing rubbish here. Show me one cattle rearer in the bush that speaks english or that has a bank account or give an instance where fulani have ever been indicted for kidnap in this country. In fact the more you claim Fulani the more it becomes clearer that it was an orchestrated kidnapping by the Mimiko Ijaw and Afenifere led Falae- to what end only God can know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by illiad: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Forgive me But yorubas on nairaland are the most disgusting of all humans. Many a times I ponder why God gave them sawdust for brain.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
mathskill:

Stop spewing rubbish here. Show me one cattle rearer in the bush that speaks english or that has a bank account or give an instance where fulani have ever been indicted for kidnap in this country. In fact the more you claim Fulani the more it becomes clearer that it was an orchestrated kidnapping by the Mimiko Ijaw and Afenifere led Falae- to what end only God can know.

From staunch defenders of Odua to Fulani pro bono online advocates.

Your opinion is irrelevant as it reeks of stupid1ty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by modath(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Themandator:

English is not synonymous with good intelligence.

Those ISIS fighters don't speak English but they have over ran cities..... Back home, boko haram have over ran barracks in the past without knowledge of the English language

What on earth are you talking about?

Does not speaking English make Marie curie's giant strides in the fields of physics & chemistry less valid??

Do you actually believe Olu Falae?

He is a known antagonist of the Buhari brand alongside his Afenifebi family...

You can see we Yorubas are not bothered cos we know when mischief is being planed...

Equating northerners to BH to fan tribal strife, issokay, they can hatch another plot...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Tripleclick(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
Watch as the yorubas will still blame the igbos before the end of this discussion
abi oo my brother

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by philips70(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Fool. We are talking of a fulani expansionist agenda and impunity you are still blinded by your partisan ways to ignore clear cut criminality and enslavement.

I know you claim ND and I promise to root you out and dump you in the heart of oduastan emirate once Niger Delta and Biafra Republic is established

Slave

You are the biggest idiot here. You stay deceived and brainwashed by politicians who sow it into your hearts Fulani and other tribes are your problems while they wine, dine and share money with them. Ode!

When GEJ was about leaving he made a Fulani man the head of NPA that functions in his backyard ignoring all eligible Niger Deltans that could take such positions and turn the ports in Onne, Calabar and Warri to commercial beehives thereby boosting the economy of the area. I am a slave to good conscience and sound judgment but you lots are slaves to politicians who only need you to win votes and abandon you and your families to perpetual poverty and eternal rent seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by funkiebully: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
nyabingi:

My statements are coated in sarcasm... Read Again...Nwa afo ka mbu!

My goodness me. I fell for Ur sarcasm. I think say na one of those red oil soup licking slaves running amock defending their fulani master.red

No vex nwanne.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

You are the biggest idiot here. You stay deceived and brainwashed by politicians who sow it into your hearts Fulani and other tribes are your problems while they wine, dine and share money with them. Ode!

When GEJ was about leaving he made a Fulani man the head of NPA that functions in his backyard ignoring all eligible Niger Deltans that could take such positions and turn the ports in Onne, Calabar and Warri to commercial beehives thereby boosting the economy of the area. I am a slave to good conscience and sound judgment but you lots are slaves to politicians who only need you to win votes and abandon you and your families to perpetual poverty and eternal rent seekers.

For this post I pray you fall victim to fulanis just as thousands killed by them.

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Ajgal10(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Make that two of us... The story is full of HOLES!

Fulani nomads who can barely speak in English & are itinerant demanded for 100m naira ? To buy more rubber moccasins or pay for hotel room?? Issokay . angry

I Disagree with your opinion.I am a kogi Indigene,severally we have witnessed Armed Robbery Along Lokoja -Ajaokuta Express way and this Acts are perpetrated by this Fulani Herdsmen,they understand pidgin,youruba,etc especially those around Kwara,Ondo,Kogi Axis.So communication is not a Hindrance to their criminal Acts Biko.Evn Along Lagos Ibadan-Expressway,Some fulanis hav bn troubling that Road seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by philips70(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

For this post I pray you fall victim to fulanis just as thousands killed by them.

Bastard

Just like your family will fall victim to the kidnappers unleashing terror on people in the ND all these years. A pastor and two others have just been reported kidnapped in PH, are those Fulani herdsmen? Ekpa nubowe.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mathskill: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by flokii: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
illiad:
Forgive me But yorubas on nairaland are the most disgusting of all humans. Many a times I ponder why God gave them sawdust for brain.

of course you have freedom of speech.. that's what you think right?

but then I can assure you that d sawdust brain is far better than your 'agbari ojukwu'..

big flat heads... all they know is chest beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by hugobuzz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
mathskill:

[size=14pt]give yourself brain. just small sense will help. you cant think I swear.[/size]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by modath(f): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

Not just two of you. We are very many including some here who don't want to say lest the wailers bully them into submission. I said same thing in the morning that got them vomiting all over my mentions but I ignored and avoided them like bad habit.

Take note they have never quoted where the old man have said so himself. All you hear after a boldly captured headline is family members "saying" as if he came back dumb. We will hear the real version when he's ready to speak maybe on cameras lest the spin doctors and agents of confusion and ethnic disharmony twist his speech.

Some people just desperately need government failure to be 1-1 which will never happen. Even GEJ jealously guarded that position to himself before he left by making sure he took governance to a level where the denominator hugely trounced the numerator as in like 1/1000000.

Me, get bullied by wailers on an anonymous forum?
Next life maybe. cheesy

I make my submissions & keep it moving & pay the trolls dust, i do respond only on very few occasions in order to correct some notions but most time i ignore..

@ AustineE1,

I initially thought of responding but after a short perusal of your posts, i decided to leave it be cos i discovered that like a lot of your ilk, it's an exercise in futility.

..The space between your head & sound judgement is wider than the pacific ocean, so trying to reason with you about the inordinate hatred for the hausa fulani will amount to fetching water with a basket.

2.You are still suffering from post traumatic stress disorder brought about by Hurricane PMB on the 28th of july 2015, so i'll leave you be...

250k for a locally bred cow cheesy & 200 were rustled with zero consequences, regular fulani herdsmen buying assault rifles, & RPGs, i laugh en francais... grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
mathskill:

You are delusional, dumb, dunse and dull.

your CAT scan

[img]http://1stclasssleep.files./2011/01/small-brain-shanghai-homer-simpson1.jpg[/img]

Azz licking coward slave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Bonapart(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

There is a reason I call it a silent genocide.

The Fulani militias have killed more people on the middle belt than boko haram.

Boko haram to me was meant to both overthrow GEJ and also distract from the silent jihad in the middle belt.

Not a day goes by that these fulanis do not sack one village in the middle belt.

The press has failed those innocent lives lost in the middle belt. At least the Americans hyped bolo haram to make them bigger than they are but the jaundiced press which is controlled by crooked politicians have remained mute on this silent genocide.

Nijeriya is a failed state

a confession even came up when it was told that boko haram dresses like fulani herds men to carry out their attacks yet all these are flush down the toilet while they keep killing and inflicting pain on innocent Nigerians

May GOD help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by FtLawi: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

I have to quote you again because this your 5 star autistic post just filled me with rage as to how stup1d and foolish your hatred for ibos coupled with your slave mentality towards your Fulani masters has made you a total and full blown mor0n.

It is posts like this which I see too often here on NL that has brought me to the final conclusion that your Average yoruba man is extraordinarily foolish.

I hope you are seriously considering donating your remains to science after you finally leave this world so that we can probe how some one can be so dense.

[img]http://1stclasssleep.files./2011/01/small-brain-shanghai-homer-simpson1.jpg[/img]
Igbo the kidnapper. the most useless tribe in the world are the south East. even the south south are a little bit better than them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by billyG(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
ezeagu:
They're not herdsmen! They're a terrorist militia! Stop calling them "herdsmen".
If they are BH terrorists why did dey not slit his throat or seperate his head frm his body?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Neplusultra(f): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
See them making excuses for the herdsmen even wen we've heard from the horse's mouth!
Can you guys be funnier dan dis seriously?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tpiander: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
every hidden thing and plan will be uncovered sooner or later.

no biggie.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mart2k(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
I know so...
*Modified *
If and only if Anthony Martial would score 2mrw,not only dah I ll make ova 100k...i ll show some love here on NL! Red devilz till my bone grizzle ya dig?
Guy, u don lose already. Chealsea,Arsenal and man city wil never pray for u to win that match except u played DC
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by philips70(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Me, get bullied by wailers on an anonymous forum?
Next life maybe. cheesy

I make my submissions & keep it moving & pay the trolls dust, i do respond only on very few occasions in order to correct some notions but most time i ignore..

@ AustineE1,

I initially thought of responding but after a short perusal of your posts, i decided to leave it be cos i discovered that like a lot of your ilk, it's an exercise in futility.

..The space between your head & sound judgement is wider than the pacific ocean, so trying to reason with you about the inordinate hatred for the hausa fulani will amount to fetching water with a basket.

2.You are still suffering from post traumatic stress disorder brought about by Hurricane PMB on the 28th of july 2015, so i'll leave you be...

250k for a locally bred cow cheesy & 200 were rustled with zero consequences, regular fulani herdsmen buying assault rifles, & RPGs, i laugh en francais... grin

Check that post well, how can I ever insinuate wailers will bully you when I know you have continued to slay and keep them under your armpits?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by hugobuzz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:

of course you have freedom of speech.. that's what you think right?

but then I can assure you that d sawdust brain is far better than your 'agbari ojukwu'..

big flat heads... all they know is chest beating

[size=13pt]But na una Olu Falae them kidnap o, and instead of vexing for Fulanis, see your comment. in fact, its not saw dust brain, its actually a grasscutter brain u carry up there...[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by VirginFinder: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
hmmmn
Nothing is impossible
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mart2k(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
It is a fact that Fulanis are spies for BH in d BH infested states. No doubt about it bcoz it has been proving several times. So, Falae is on point

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

Check that post well, how can I ever insinuate wailers will bully you when I know you have continued to slay and keep them under your armpits?

After licking Fulani butts online you now crave that ugly dirty osunites azz.

Professional azz licker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / APC Retains Majority Seats In Senate So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.