Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (45834 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2015
GodMode:

Those are paid e-thugs who have been warned of the danger a SW + SE + SS + central Nigeria unity would pose to the north...

which SW + SE+ SS.

U 're funny.

since wen.

the yoruba race should stop attache by force.

thr is nothing like south east + south west.

make una carry una cross..

we no follow una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:

So what can u do igbos? Yolobastad fulani ass licking slave

I think he is mocking them

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2015
lowgeorge:

It shall never be well with you or whatever tribe u belong to... Your youth shall be disaster while ur prime will be chaotic..... Mad gutless vermin...... Thunder fire your family and tribesmen

story for the gods
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by naijaking1: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2015
I'm happy for his release.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618682/olu-falae

Hopefully, we have learnt from this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mathskill: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
You are a COW

A cow that grazed your mothers cuunt
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ERAKAMUS: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2015
mathskill:

I am a cow that grazed my mothers cuunt
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tpiar: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2015
I do hope the rubicon has been crossed this time, too many radarada forming funky these days.

I will be very disappointed if they are not flushed out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tonychristopher: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2015
abdulkayus:
Am a Yoruba guy bt the way Yorubas on this thread are really trying to absolve the fulanis of the perpetrated crime is really annoying and disgusting. It is ppl like them that make other southerners to be calling Yorubas cowards and slave. Habaaa, this buttlicking is too much.
Am so sure of it were the Igbos that was accuse of the kidnapping, some of these guys would have been everywhere abusing and castigating the igbos without even waiting for proper investigation.
This ass licking need to stop.
The same fulanis have been known of high profile armed robbery along zaria road amd other atrocities. So u guys should stop thinking that they can do this kidnapping of Olu Falae. It is very very possible.

I keep wondering how Yoruba's ended up like this. ..why can't they just stand once and be counted as men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 26, 2015
W
HungerBAD:
There is something fishy about this whole kidnap thing.

I do agree he was kidnapped, but the intelligence and how this whole operation was carried out, to me seems more sophisticated than what a fulani cattle handler can pull.

The phoning.

The every 4 hours tactical maneuvers.

The way the ransom was paid.

How he was dropped off at Owo.

Everything shows an organized setting here, that goes beyond people, who ordinarily are nomads.

The killings and attacks attributed to the fulanis are not all done by herdsmen. Herdsmen play their part, their colleagues in the military barracks continue where they stopped. They are well organised wherever they find themselves in Nigeria.

They are very loyal to their leaders. You don't have to believe me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by beordune(m): 2:44am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

I do agree he was kidnapped, but the intelligence and how this whole operation was carried out, to me seems more sophisticated than what a fulani cattle handler can pull.

The phoning.

Everything shows an organized setting here, that goes beyond people, who ordinarily are nomads.

Don't mind them... His people claim he was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, that the abductors make mockery of the #2M his family was offering, they dint even take him out of Ondo state. He returned after four days telling us the Fulani herdsmen are working for Boko Haram. Yet no arrest was made... Who doesn't know that the man who openly campaign for GEJ despite declaring to contest for president under the fake SDP is colluding with some evil doers against the present government.

Asiri won a to to...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by wytecat: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2015
You should stay off threads like this, as the the only thing you have succeeded doing is emboldened Ibos to think that their tactics of bullying you to say what they want are working. Caving in under the barrage of Ibos insults has just gone to show you as the coward here.

There's no evidence whatsoever linking fulani with this abduction, only for those who can think though! The old man is known to play dirty politics of late, and as an AFENIFERE, he has no integrity left to be honest.

Wait for fulani to do what Ibos are doing to us and call us asslickers then if we don't give them as much, and until then, stop showing your spaghetti spine to the world.

We can be playing into Ibos hands. DAMN IF WE DO, DAMN IF WE DON'T! So, it's better to do the ones which infuriate them.

abdulkayus:
Am a Yoruba guy bt the way Yorubas on this thread are really trying to absolve the fulanis of the perpetrated crime is really annoying and disgusting. It is ppl like them that make other southerners to be calling Yorubas cowards and slave. Habaaa, this buttlicking is too much.
Am so sure of it were the Igbos that was accuse of the kidnapping, some of these guys would have been everywhere abusing and castigating the igbos without even waiting for proper investigation.
This ass licking need to stop.
The same fulanis have been known of high profile armed robbery along zaria road amd other atrocities. So u guys should stop thinking that they can do this kidnapping of Olu Falae. It is very very possible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ngoziama: 4:07am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

Wait till they kidnap you then you will respect those underated cattle rearers.remember they dont forgive and neither do they forget until they have retaliated.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by wytecat: 4:08am On Sep 26, 2015
You can get yourself launched to another planet just to get enough time to think about us undisturbed!

You can see the work devil has given you to do, worry about your enemies!

tonychristopher:

I keep wondering how Yoruba's ended up like this. ..why can't they just stand once and be counted as men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by otr1(m): 4:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Fulani herdsmen are notorious criminals, but kidnapping and ransome-seeking is not their thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by naijaking1: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2015
otr1:
Fulani herdsmen are notorious criminals, but kidnapping and ransome-seeking is not their thing.

Please tell us more about those criminal element brothers of yours!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 4:57am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

Coward
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2015
stanech:
Watch as the yorubas will still blame the igbos before the end of this discussion
what's 2 blame of what has become ur way of life? We all know that yeebos can do even better. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Boko haram in the south-west? It is safe to say their cup is full and next stop is destruction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Elizabethoni(f): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

Hmmm, don't be surprised Boko Haram leaders/organisers are smart and educated people,scientist sef!(they make those local bombs (in containers),themselves...Boko haram members are not those carrying guns and suicide bombers alone ooo...they have members back stage...no be me talk am ooo*
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tonychristopher: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2015
wytecat:
You can get yourself launched to another planet just to get enough time to think about us undisturbed!

You can see the work devil has given you to do, worry about your enemies!

I have noticed you.OK run along ...cat
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tonychristopher: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2015
wytecat:
You should stay off threads like this, as the the only thing you have succeeded doing is emboldened Ibos to think that their tactics of bullying you to say what they want are working. Caving in under the barrage of Ibos insults has just gone to show you as the coward here.

There's no evidence whatsoever linking fulani with this abduction, only for those who can think though! The old man is known to play dirty politics of late, and as an AFENIFERE, he has no integrity left to be honest.

Wait for fulani to do what Ibos are doing to us and call us asslickers then if we don't give them as much, and until then, stop showing your spaghetti spine to the world.

We can be playing into Ibos hands. DAMN IF WE DO, DAMN IF WE DON'T! So, it's better to do the ones which infuriate them.

Fulani servitude at its finest. You have proved that notion cat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by jacoik(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
I know so...
*Modified *
If and only if Anthony Martial would score 2mrw,not only dah I ll make ova 100k...i ll show some love here on NL! Red devilz till my bone grizzle ya dig?
have u see y I have bn advocating for mental test on some of u on nl ? wetin concern ball with this ehhhh. I think seun need to quarantine u I swear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by jacoik(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

but bro them tell me n u say ransom wasn't pay, abi u wan argue wit them?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by waice6571: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2015
ezeagu:
They're not herdsmen! They're a terrorist militia! Stop calling them "herdsmen".

we are all saying the samething but in diffrent ways.
Many of the boko boys are fulanis and predominantly herdsmen and Muslims from the same region of the country (North) even thier partners in crime from Chad and Niger are also fulani herdsmen.

If you feel there is any diffrence, kindly speak your mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by favourlove1: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Who didnt know that one before??!!
n buhari calls them ... My people . U see? We can't go far with this sort of attitude. Ethnicism killing nigeria since 1960
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by modestdude(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

Those kidnappers are Boko Haram in disguise as Herdsmen. They have run out of fund to prosecute the devilish activities. So their sleeper cells are everywhere sourcing funds for the 'ministry'.

Don't be surprised they left Maidugiri with herds of cattles to beat security and avert suspicion. Boko Haram has come to the SW, we are just living in denial.

God help us and save us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by zanga420: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

nooo, most of those fulani guys were born n raised in d south; they speak pidgin n even d local langs. The rate of their highway robberies are alarming, i can remember around 2012 they robbed along crossriver-ebonyi axis with military uniforms. U'll only doubt it when u dont know what they're capable of. Have u seen when they hang out? They lodge in guest rooms n Bleep indiscriminately among themselves, I'm telling u 1st hand experience man. If u witness half of these, u'll be shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Anayordike(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
I don't think I have any reason to doubt Mr Falae was kidnapped.

But I doubt so much the story of his rescue. Was he rescued by the police or he was RELEASED by his abductors?

It's like the police are trying to be smart on this. Can the police tell Nigerians how they rescued Mr Falae.

Again the police is telling Nigerians that no ransom was paid/given. But Mr. Falae said his family offered the kidnappers N2m and they asked him if that was enough for boko haram. But he also failed to tell Nigerians, if the kidnappers accepted the two million naira or they added more to the two million or was corroborating what the police IG said, that no rasnsom was paid.

Too many questions are begging for answers here.

Early account said the Fulani herdsmen have been in confrontations with Mr. Falae on his farm before that incidence which is obvious, if true, Mr Falae knows those people.

Could it be that the kidnap episode was an avenue for settlement. Who knows? Tell me then.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by kossyablaze(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
jacoik:
have u see y I have bn advocating for mental test on some of u on nl ? wetin concern ball with this ehhhh. I think seun need to quarantine u I swear
olodo...yaba left graduate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by rawtruth(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

Fulanis are more organised and have more backing from their elites than boko haram. Ask Tiv, Berom, Eggon, Jukuns, Takad, Agatu, and other victim-tribes and you would be better informed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by drstone1: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

Don't derail right thinking chaps..oK GEJ=Boko Haram, and it was gej that sent the Fulani marauders to kidnap Falae just to rubbish APC and GMB...... look for torchlight find out where you leave ur Bra!n.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by nortcentrallord(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
stanech:
Watch as the yorubas will still blame the igbos before the end of this discussion

Them they fear their master na. If u be slave and your master pikin beat your pikin, u go fit talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.