Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83358 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Donemc(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2015
If my girlfriend is not a virgin and i caught her cheat'n, she is living immidiately..
And your's is a virgin and you are seeking for advice.. If i slap you dn you will know what to do..
Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by luswitz(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
the guy is not a fool,so he won't stoop so low to take back that hoe.
then he should take a walk and stop disturbing us with dis virgin shit! Lmao! Goodluck with his virgin journey!! grin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ChildofChukwu(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirDorianGray:

You gucked yourself bro. NYSC camp is a slaughter house na.

I swear down. I know better now cool
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmm your friend is a green horn when it comes to sexuality. It is always the price you pay when you are slow. I used to be that way too until i lost three virgin girlfriends consecutively. The first one happened when i just finished secondary school then my virgin girlfriend was still in SSS2, we had a quarrel that lasted for about a month before we made up, but the damage had been done already by a youth corper posted to teach in her school. The second one was back in the university, she didn't let me touch her because she claimed to be a virgin and wants us to wait until we are married, guess what? she got disvirgined by her next door neighbour off campus who is always the first to greet and welcome me everytime i visited her. While the last that broke the camel's hump and the most painful was when a virgin girl i dated for 8 good years to the point that everyone thought we would finally get married, she even converted from islam to christianity because of me. I was so proud of her because she was 26 years old and still a virgin but to my greatest disappointment, she got disvirgined by her pastor of all people when she was posted to kaduna state for her NYSC. That was when i realised that i was as slow as a snail and too inexperienced when it comes to women. I don't think i was forgiven by God because of my slow pace and wasted chances which i still regret till date. I have become very aggressive when it comes to taking it first time but the virgins no longer come my way. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ebukaOtika(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Xda59:
Hmmmm your friend is a green horn when it comes to sexuality. It is always the price you pay when you are slow. I used to be that way too until i lost three virgin girlfriends consecutively. The first one happened when i just finished secondary school then my virgin girlfriend was still in SSS2, we had a quarrel that lasted for about a month before we made up, but the damage had been done already by a youth corper posted to teach in her school. The second one was back in the university, she didn't let me touch her because she claimed to be a virgin and wants us to wait until we are married, guess what? she got disvirgined by her next door neighbour off campus who is always the first to greet and welcome me everytime i visited her. While the last that broke the camel's hump and the most painful was when a virgin girl i dated for 8 good years to the point that everyone thought we would finally get married, she even converted from islam to christianity because of me. I was so proud of her because she was 26 years old and still a virgin but to my greatest disappointment, she got disvirgined by her pastor of all people when she was posted to kaduna state for her NYSC. That was when i realised that i was as slow as a snail and too inexperienced when it comes to women. I don't think i was forgiven by God because of my slow pace and wasted chances which i still regret till date. I have become very aggressive when it comes to taking it first time but the virgins no longer come my way. What a shame!

Lolssss ndi pastors Kwenu !!!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Sije(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
why didn't she go back to the person she cheated with.

that should be the kind of question only a girl would know the answer to
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by cardoctor(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
You try to coerce a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them

Me sef think am.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by free37: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Xda59:

cool
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Wantedola(m): 2:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Speaking from experience. Get off her hook and let her go or else you are ready to face the hell I survived. Once a cheat, always a cheat. Love your heart and keep it protected bruh.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Skepticus: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
henribj:
better tell your friend not to proceed with that marriage o
he should just have his own share of the national cake and move ahead.

U get sense!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by SeniorGee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Let her go or you will be raising your neighbors children
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Chidexthebest: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
SeniorGee:
Let her go or you will be raising your neighbors children
5 years has already gone. I don't think the advise is needed
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellsblinks(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2020

I guessed so, try and date a virgin...u will see how open minded most of them are...if they cheat they will confess. They will even go into gory details just to make u forgive them.
My brother just forgive them and close mark them...no be them get their body I'm talking from experience.

Forgive them for they dont know what they have just done to you. At the end you will be the one to gain.

They are the most loyal companions u can ever ask from God. If I get up at night to pee, my girl will follow me she doesn't mind what time of the night it is...that's how attached she is to me now...but if I tell u all the things way she do me with her virginity an all you go say abi I dey craze?

Deep words, I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.