Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83135 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by slap1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
The virgin story is often made up. And when they get you to love them, they now tell you an emotional story of how they were either drugged or raped and all that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
This same thing happened to me recently

I dont know if sharing my experience will be necessary
lol u got jonzed? arent u d guy dat comes with the sweet talks bout how to handle girls. hehe guess no one is really safe from dose demons

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Elxandre(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's necessary grin

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by itoski(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
no trust, no love!!!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
umm these girls that dont have the fear of God in them, they just cant be trusted to be faithful, be it virgin o, unvirgin o! if dat babe aint got d fear of God she'll cheat behind u n come crawling with her family members to beg.

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Emilord(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Samostical:
SAME EXPERIENCE. She told me she was a virgin, that she don't want sex. so I went back to school, on my arrival I began seeing her attitude display. I know the did is done. Later she confess, but I know she is still cheating till date. I won't let her be till I collect my own share
till you collect your own share?meaning you haven't bust the shii?cmon bro,what dafoq are you waiting for?I command you to bleep her within one week or...

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
story for babalawoo
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by slap1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Seems it happens to everyone undecided My own don tey, and I only remember it when I see threads like this. My opinion is that the girl was never a virgin or was a foolish virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by donshady(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..

End of relationship. I rather meet u disvirgened or a virgin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by zheroes(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
I hate the fact that you need peoples opinion to take a decision on this matter, @ op, if I slap you from here your friend will receive it double.

let me advice you real good, let him play along with her, he shouldn't spend his money on her, give her enough hope, but he should have another relationship running, he should sleep with her real good, did you say something about aunty or family? to hell with all of them, he should just keep having sex with her since those legs cant stay closed.

13 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by slap1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettyboi1989:
umm these girls that dont have the fear of God in them, they just cant be trusted to be faithful, be it virgin o, unvirgin o! if dat babe aint got d fear of God she'll cheat behind u n come crawling with her family members to beg.
True talk. I have seen, experienced and heard enough. The safest way is to not expect that any of them is different and always condition your mind to take in the worst.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Emmanuelharzy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
DOWNLOAD [Music] May D – Let Them Talk (Oyinbo Repete) >>>>>> https:///17dO0N
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
oh well.... the guy must be a really sharp dude, yu lost bro, break up with her cos she wont stop smashing that guy nor thinking about him. move on
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
SO WHAAA?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by EwejeOyewole(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Division of Labour

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by mactoni91(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
samething happened to me...
Dumped her sha nd got anoda gf(anoda virgin).
Weneva am with ma present gf, atime i feel like lashing her with sex b4 1 sharp guy does bt at d 2nd tot, she's very religous, wanted d relationship to be sex-free(tho, we do smooch sha)
i still respect her decision to wait till her wedding nyt.
Wen conji calls, got flings to deconji
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by adoks(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
They both should not decieve themselves wit sayn I luv u to each oda...they had better followed d craving call of their hearts
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellwisdom: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chai...This kain thing dey pain oo ...Person don chop my meat leave rice for me embarassed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:
Chai...This kain thing dey pain oo ...Person don chop my meat leave rice for me embarassed

You don experience am before?

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
No be your fellow man chop the hymen?Abeg go one side dey cry,no disturb us here. angry
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Tosyn007(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
There'll always be a sharper guy.

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Actually looking foward to the day OPs on nairaland will stop being cowards hiding under the canopy of "it happened to a friend"

It happened to your friend and you being the third party narrated it like you were actually te one that practically slotted your joystick into her kitty-cat? smh

I will advise you tell your friend to open the thread himself b4 i can offer my own advice cheesy
I thought so too.. Christmas dey near so I'll simply laugh d OP in father Christmas voice.. Hohoho grin

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

No. This kain thing too cheap for me to loose. U go like give me ur own?

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Gracito(f): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
mactoni91:
samething happened to me...
Dumped her sha nd got anoda gf(anoda virgin).
Weneva am with ma present gf, atime i feel like lashing her with sex b4 1 sharp guy does bt at d 2nd tot, she's very religous, wanted d relationship to be sex-free(tho, we do smooch sha)
i still respect her decision to wait till her wedding nyt.
Wen conji calls, got flings to deconji
. Hahahaha, Ayaf die here. We'd probably hear your own story soon? How u take see am? wink
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by jewelbaby55(f): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettyboi1989:

lol u got jonzed? arent u d guy dat comes with the sweet talks bout how to handle girls. hehe guess no one is really safe from dose demons
lol grin
prettyboi1989:

lol
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Kanbee: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cwiously, it looks like a movie script to me.....

in another news.....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
i have never dated one. but your advice? its a no no seriously. the said victim of scam(boyfriend) needs to move on.

I guessed so, try and date a virgin...u will see how open minded most of them are...if they cheat they will confess. They will even go into gory details just to make u forgive them.
My brother just forgive them and close mark them...no be them get their body I'm talking from experience.

Forgive them for they dont know what they have just done to you. At the end you will be the one to gain.

They are the most loyal companions u can ever ask from God. If I get up at night to pee, my girl will follow me she doesn't mind what time of the night it is...that's how attached she is to me now...but if I tell u all the things way she do me with her virginity an all you go say abi I dey craze?

4 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

ask dat dude

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vikky014:
including your sisters right

op tell ur friend to make hay while the sun shines. Trust is so important in marriage. this girls act will make ur friend nt to trust her atall
it doesn't change the fact that you would like a guy to suck your CUNT and Clit does it and make you cum? wink

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by saasala(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You try to coarse a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them

Baba, its coerce and not coarse.. Coarse has a different meaning entirely.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.