Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) (45388 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by kenoz(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by V0lv0(f): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2015
edwife:
The boy ain't ready for any marriage,he is simply booking space just in case grin

Sharp boy,the girl will then work towards inviting him to the UK...... cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2015
damton:
This public proposing trending now. I wonder what will happen if the ladies in question declines.
for wer? Nigerian gals wey dey carry desperation for face
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by adellam16(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2015
I tot guys had stopped dis copy copy stuff?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by adellam16(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2015
alienware:
He looks terribly ugly and malnourished.
they r both ugly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
The guy is not attractive. And does not look rich. Why did she say Yes?
mumu
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by sniper77(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38382761]The guy is not attractive. And does not look rich. Why did she say Yes? [/quote

Love is blind.Wealth ain't a factor for a happy home.She just made her choice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Wetin dis children dey do self, proposal ke abeg next pls
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by kessyur: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Hope no one is gold digging here?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

And the girl is attractive? The guy even look more atractive than the girl. And beside how do you know the guy is not rich?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by bimbcy(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
bad belle grin
Vinshu:
bad belle
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2015
iWell I admire courage oh but, we too watch foreign film. Won't saying yes in such situations be due to pressure and heightened emotions rather than reason?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2015
adellam16:
I tot guys had stopped dis copy copy stuff?

Let see your pretty beautiful face. I bet the girl is more beautiful than you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Melahou(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

She said yes because not all ladies are too materialistic

They are also decent ladies
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Boy proposes to girl!!! What's this bullshi.t

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Melahou(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
donholy28:
Boy proposes to girl

That's how it ought to be

Not man proposes to a woman

The young shall grow

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by ATMC(f): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
...and the chick was more mindful of the photographs. it's her life, well.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Melahou(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2015
alienware:

That's because you don't have to be dangote to propose or have a decent life
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by adellam16(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2015
abbeyty:

Let see your pretty beautiful face. I bet the girl is more beautiful than you.
what ever! Think wat u like I have said what I wanted to say.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Guy trying to make sure girl don't run off with another guy when she gets to london and abandon him in nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2015
adesegun121:
A man proposed to his babe tonight in the departure wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. The lady named Damilola, was on her way to London when her man, Tayo Ayodele, proposed in front of everyone. Damilola said 'yes, of course!'. Congrats to the couple. See more exclusive pics below:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-mmia.html

Because his babe was goin to London, he decided to quickly engage her...nice but still doesn't assure anything.

Poor camera, average lady in beauty, bushy haired boy......What more can i say. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Melahou(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2015
ritababe:
ok, so what is the difference if he do it at home?

What's the difference when you hangout with frnds in d cinema and when you sit @ home
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2015
dwayni:

Dumb punk how the hell you know all that? Talking about someone's parents like that.
now u tryna be relevant huh?? Well I'm allergic to dirty n stupiid whorres......so bounce
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by 360command: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
na wa ooo! Not quite long, a lady posted a topic about girls not marrying men by their looks(been fine).. And now you are saying we should marry guys who are fine..I just don't know which one to believe again..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by psalmbuk: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Dem no well, na burial d girl dey wait for b4? No b to propose, y shouting again, mtcheew
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by AustinowithaC(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2015
edwife:
The boy ain't ready for any marriage,he is simply booking space just in case grin

Sharp boy,the girl will then work towards inviting him to the UK...... cheesy

My dear I so much concur with your conception of the whole dramatic scenario. undecided smiley grin cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by maryhaam(f): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2015
alienware:
hearing that from a guy *winks*mvp
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by millionboi(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Cyjetty:
STUPID PEOPLE, try to ape Oyibos. See how silly the man looks and how bush the girl looks. I bet these fools have never seen the inside of an airplane before and just hit the airport for this cheap publicity stunt. EVEN SEE HOW CHEAPLY THEY ARE DRESSED.
must evribody be extravagnt lik u,calm down because u fit get money nd stil look as u lik?...kk
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by maryhaam(f): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2015
U better propose to me on the bed or inside parlor *simplicity*
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2015
adellam16:
what ever! Think wat u like I have said what I wanted to say.

And you think that your opinion will stop them from getting married while you remain single still you start growing grey hair under
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
DrGroove:
Of course na.better opportunities lies beyond grin Of course na.better opportunities lies beyond
. yea
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
maryhaam:
U better propose to me on the bed or inside parlor *simplicity*

very lomantic I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.