Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) (45608 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by maryhaam(f): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
patwickk:

I hope no man ugly, attractive nor rich propose to you ever.. "The guy is not attractive". See yourself
he might have some better qualities beyond look,u know I love the brain over look
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Dude is afraid he's gonna lose his babe to init boys grin

They'd only remain together if:

1. She's a decent lady.
2. His condition in naija is better than hers and she has no option.
3. She fails in school and again has no option.

Sorry mate. Don't say I didn't warn ya! wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by maryhaam(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2015
peeparty:

very lomantic I guess.
Yesso if he try outside I might freak out,a bit on the reserve side.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by peeparty(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
In space wink
If you know like am for bathroom make you knock yasef...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
The guy is not attractive. And does not look rich. Why did she say Yes?
The MAN is a boy.
Na mad man, am sorry to say.
The 1st picture depicts DISRESPECT.

HOW can a LADY whom U are proposing to LAY HANDS on u.. .?

U are a disgrace to men with real diccks.
Highly Un-african
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by peeparty(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
maryhaam:
Yesso if he try outside I might freak out,a bit on the reserve side.
hehehhehe meaning you like bedroom maras.*winks*
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by maryhaam(f): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2015
peeparty:
hehehhehe meaning you like bedroom maras.*winks*
yes boss,atlas it will be both of us n the bedroom u dig *loool*
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2015
If being attractive and rich is what u seek for in a marriage get ready for an unhappy marriage.
Vinshu:
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Setaje(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
If only public proposal is directly proportional to how much love the man gives or how loyal he is then I would believe in it.

When white people love, they love wiv all sincerity. Even though it might not last but the moment they are in love, they would do anything to prove the extent of their love and respect for you including a public proposal.

An African man will do a public proposal and still sleep wiv your friends, beat u, emotionally torture u and might end up living you. The honour ends the moment he marries you and then u wonder what was the public proposal for. To show off or to show the extent of his love?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by kuzee(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
grow matured for once,
dont judge

Watch collections available Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and Timberland, with other collections,visit link at signature
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by peeparty(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2015
maryhaam:
yes boss,atlas it will be both of us n the bedroom u dig *loool*
omo toh bad gan...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

Some of your veins and arteries are not connecting well.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2015
adesegun121:
A man proposed to his babe tonight in the departure wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. The lady named Damilola, was on her way to London when her man, Tayo Ayodele, proposed in front of everyone. Damilola said 'yes, of course!'. Congrats to the couple. See more exclusive pics below:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-mmia.html

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by opeadura(f): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
[quotGet free mtn 2gb without imei tweaking now .na lie dey have deducted #100 from my account without giving any megabytes.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Vinshu(f): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2015
castroevans:
If being attractive and rich is what u seek for in a marriage get ready for an unhappy marriage.

For your info, I'm married sir.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Vinshu(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
AleAirHub:

get yourself a life after now.... people like will keep on attending friends & family relations marriage celebration but still remain single & celibate
get yourself a life after now.... people like will keep on attending friends & family relations marriage celebration but still remain single & celibate

You are the one who needs a better life.

I'm actually married.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Shwarz: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
The guy no try at all. See as he dress sef like driver + the girl doesn't even look too happy sef. I dont think this engagement will lead to marriage.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Vinshu(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
patwickk:

I hope no man ugly, attractive nor rich propose to you ever.. "The guy is not attractive". See yourself

Fool. Poor fellow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by prmix: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
. love is blin.........................d, besides you can't judge how wealthy a man is with his looks if you doubt me ask my Igbo business men.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

How old are you?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by femi4: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
There is a word called "Prospect"
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by femi4: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
opeadura:
[quotGet free mtn 2gb without imei tweaking now .na lie dey have deducted #100 from my account without giving any megabytes.
Stop using tweaks!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

Are you a dounce or what?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Well, what i see is another Adam ready and willing to be deceived and put in trouble by his Eve undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by femi4: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2015
maryhaam:
he might have some better qualities beyond look,u know I love the brain over look
Abeg, which of the two is you?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Bowwow11(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Dere is no need of argueiin dis long remember dat we dont know dis people b4 dey just said a guy propose to his Girl friend on her way out of d country d next evry1 started doin is to condemn dier relationship dis is unfair o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Junaknoni(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2015
dat first pucs tho......kakakakakakaka......she dne collect d guy's life steering......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by femi4: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2015
adellam16:
I tot guys had stopped dis copy copy stuff?
Not until girls stop watching Telemundo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2015
peeparty:
you like am abi?
grin i no like am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2015
wish 2 of you good luck.
but proposing to a girl leaving Nigeria to overseas,brother I can't believe there's 50% chance of that marriage,cos of my experience here outside Africa.
you need to be prayerful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.