Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Need You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need You Back (673 Views)

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Guys I Need You All Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need You Back by chiomzy25(f): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Need You Back by agarawu23(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are you sending it to all Roman CE landers
Re: Need You Back by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dis spell is strong... Chei I need to see dat native doctor...

1 Like

Re: Need You Back by Vinshu(f): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Somebody call security lipsrsealed
Re: Need You Back by Sunexy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Baby, I love u too...jst change some of ur characters..poss
embarassed
Re: Need You Back by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2015
[email] Hmmm... You mistake post this here right? (pidgin, b4 sum mumu itk correct me) [/email]
Re: Need You Back by ChappyChase: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2015
I suggest we tie this op to that iroko tree close to that white garment church and you the holy cane to cast out that devil disturbing her!

1 Like

Re: Need You Back by drmikeadams(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2015
chiomzy25:
i might sound stupid but the truth is i still love you. Despite the countless times you hit me, not minding the different women you bring home, i still love to be in your arms. i cant deny this love i feel for you, the more i want to leave you the stronger my love for you. Heaven knows i love you dearly. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know one day you will realise i love you and come to learn how to love and treat me well. Meeting you was predestined and i for ever cherish that moment. Saving me from drowning in that pool, was one sacrifice i cant forget and i got to know you cant swim either. My friends have called me names but i don't care. What went wrong, am ready to take blames just tell me.
?..ok my love..I ain't gonna hit ya no more..let the old things be inside the bush...I'm gonna treat ya right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Need You Back by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2015
NA WAO!! DO LADIES STILL SMOKE DRY PLANTAIN LEAF?

3 Likes

Re: Need You Back by buchito1(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
Are you sending it to all Roman CE landers

I think Op should be high on Ekpoma weed!!!!

Heard it tastes like Baba Dudu?

1 Like

Re: Need You Back by 400billionman: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2015
We are not compatible dear. ? Just fogerrit.

Its the taste of my banana scattering your brain.
Re: Need You Back by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2015
I love you too...but stop sharing your puna...it's not a national cake!..

(1) (Reply)

"I Had To Marry Myself After So Much Heart Breaks From Men" - Touching Story / 5 Things You Should Do If She Is Not Enjoying The S EX / Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.