Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? (2537 Views)

Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by zuchyblink(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Answer: I have always tried to know myself. I am one of those who believe that the Igbo are among the most peaceful people on earth. But, because of the fact that they are very hardworking, ambitious, and not afraid to live anywhere, or take up any task, they tend to be resented by their less ambitious and successful neighbors or hosts. When you confront a non-Igbo to say what specific offense the Igbo have committed against them, oftentimes they draw blank, or engage in fabrications, which they insist must stand for a fact. The Igbo believe in live-and-let-live. It is virtually impossible for any Igbo to rise against their guests or hosts. It has never happened in Nigeria, or elsewhere. It is an abomination in Igboland for a host to cause his guest harm. Instead, a guest is considered metaphysically and physically under the protection of the host. All Igbo deities forbid doing harm to a guest. The Igbo are accused of "loving money." I suppose the charge is based on the fact that they work hard and acquire money in the bargain. One would like to believe that the outcome of hardwork is good harvest and hopefully prosperity. If anybody takes offense at the prosperity of a hardworking person, then the Igbo or for that matter any other person or persons, have no apologies to render.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by munchfani: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
WAIT MAKE I CONSULT ORACLE FOR OKIJA...HMM! ORACLE TALK SAY...
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by drauj(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Find a Job and live with the fact that u will, in the nearest future, never be accepted because of ur selfish and primitive attitudes.

Ask those who escaped been lynched in South Africa.

So everyone hates 'Igbos' because they are the most hard-working organisms on earth abi?

Mtsewwww.

Useless 5% flat head.

13 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Greedy is the word that describes ibos

7 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
drauj:
Find a Job and live with the fact that u will, in the nearest future, never be accepted because of ur selfish and primitive attitudes.

So everyone hates 'Igbos' because they are the most hard-working organisms on earth abi?

Mtsewwww.

Useless 5% flat head.
onye ofemmaamu

12 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by zuchyblink(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
if i ask u to substantiate ur claims you will start stammering

5 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2015
If your daddy stammers i don't , I never figured you'd join the array of jobless clueless youths advocating for a Fraud , peaceful seccession or not , The fact remains that Biafra was created on greed, hate and insanity , Ask Ojukwu

Oh wait , he is dead

Tell Kalu to have his own dream, not another man's dream

zuchyblink:
if i ask u to substantiate ur claims you will start stammering
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
This place is comfortable for me to stay and wait for my containers.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by playahata: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Is Saraki Igbo?

8 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by zuchyblink(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
If your daddy stammers i don't , I never figured you'd join the array of jobless clueless youths advocating for a Fraud , peaceful seccession or not , The fact remains that Biafra was created on greed, hate and insanity , Ask Ojukwu

Oh wait , he is dead

irrational,clueless and incoherent post. Try and be factual

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by kossyablaze(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
biitch

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by kogirodent: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Because Igbo continue to behave like Judas

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by ernesty20(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
Answer: I have always tried to know
myself. I am one of those who believe that
the Igbo are among the most peaceful
people on earth. But, because of the fact
that they are very hardworking, ambitious,
and not afraid to live anywhere, or take up
any task, they tend to be resented by their
less ambitious and successful neighbors or
hosts. When you confront a non-Igbo to say
what specific offense the Igbo have
committed against them, oftentimes they
draw blank, or engage in fabrications,
which they insist must stand for a fact. The
Igbo believe in live-and-let-live. It is virtually
impossible for any Igbo to rise against their
guests or hosts. It has never happened in
Nigeria, or elsewhere. It is an abomination
in Igboland for a host to cause his guest
harm. Instead, a guest is considered
metaphysically and physically under the
protection of the host. All Igbo deities forbid
doing harm to a guest. The Igbo are
accused of "loving money." I suppose the
charge is based on the fact that they work
hard and acquire money in the bargain. One
would like to believe that the outcome of
hardwork is good harvest and hopefully
prosperity. If anybody takes offense at the
prosperity of a hardworking person, then
the Igbo or for that matter any other
person or persons, have no apologies to
render.
the answer is very simple.. They envy our prosperity and success

7 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by temitemi1(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
I LOVE IGBO!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by basilo101: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Do we nw bury our ambitions to avoid being hated. Never! We need more hatred, it actually inspire us to achieve more

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
That's your mama's new name ?
kossyablaze:
biitch

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by DaBullIT(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2015
No

but Diepreye Alamieyeseigha ,James Ibori , and Clueless Badluck JoeSatan are yeeebos ,
playahata:

Is Saraki Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Shymm3x: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2015
...cos they're Jews! cool

The lost tribe of YiSrael...always lost. grin

5 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by zuchyblink(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by nobilis: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2015
kogirodent:

In what ways?

Just outline the reasons u think the Igbos deserve to be hated.
Just 10 reasons.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
ANSWER: because we are cursed! and we Igbo's are good for nothing except crime. why do you think our Master governor fashola deported my people back to àlàibo? do you know the shame and ridicule ojukwu put UA through? will stop here.
BTW
otutu oma

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Masterclass32: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
A people God has blessed anybody wishing them curses is just investing useful time on a worthless venture.

Igbos are blessed. Any wishful thinking is just what it is - WISHFUL THINKING.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by truefact: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Now why do you fetish morons still want greedy people in Nigeria? Why can't actualize oduarewastan where there will be no greedy igbos? Ritualistic mastubator everywhere. ...igbos giants will forever keep your all sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by truefact: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
drauj:

Mtsewwww.

Useless 5% flat head.
Now why do you fetish morons still want selfish and primitive people in Nigeria? Why can't actualize oduarewastan where there will be no selfish and primitive igbos? Ritualistic mastubator everywhere. ...igbos giants will forever keep your all sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by truefact: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
kogirodent:
Now why do you fetish morons still want people who behave like judas in Nigeria? Why can't actualize oduarewastan where there will be no judas igbos? Ritualistic mastubator everywhere. ...igbos giants will forever keep your all sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by obailala(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
I think a lot of misguided emotionally irrational igbos are the ones bringing ridicule to the igbo nation due to their irrational emotional reactions to GEJ's election loss.

I personally don't believe anyone is persecuting anyone. If there's actually anyone being persecuted, it is the Niger-deltan minorities, and this is only possible because of their low population.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by truefact: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:
ANSWER: because we are cursed! and we Igbo's are good for nothing except crime. why do you think our Master governor fashola deported my people back to àlàibo? do you know the shame and ridicule ojukwu put UA through? will stop here.
BTW
otutu oma
Now why do you fetish morons still want cursed people in Nigeria? Why can't actualize oduarewastan where there will be no cursed igbos? Ritualistic mastubator everywhere. ...igbos giants will forever keep your all sleepless nights

4 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by chinae(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
wake, we nursed it that we can't sleep until we put more than GooD meal on the tables of our families.
but u knw Wat? we sleep all-night cos hardwork pays'.
Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by kossyablaze(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's your mama's new name ?
watch ur mouth...lifes short. Enjoy wateva u av, b4 u run into a nigga like me n meet death... Assssshollle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Oh wait , he is dead

"""The fact remains that Biafra was created on greed, hate and insanity"""

Explain.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

buhari, saraki, IBB, OBJ, Abacha, Oladimeji bankole n etc are igbos abi

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

buhari, saraki, IBB, OBJ, Abacha, Oladimeji bankole n etc are Greedy igbos Men abi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] / Why Do People Say Nigeria Will Be Great Again? / ###evidences Of Akpabio Yoruba Mercenaries###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.