Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking (1143 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by adesegun121(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
A bride has the right to wear whatever she wants as long as her groom, family and the church is okay with it but what this bride wore to her wedding caused major debate on social media with many saying it was inappropriate.

But what do you guys think, was it too much?

See more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/see-what-bride-wore-to-her-wedding-that.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by adesegun121(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by IamforGod: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
lipsrsealed I blame the husband and family nt her.

On a. second thot , the man is old prolly olosho things
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Flashh: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
When she accidentally step on her gown, you know the rest... lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by ModiKen(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
IamforGod:
lipsrsealed I blame the husband and family nt her.

On a. second thot , the man is old prolly olosho things

Well said.

Na the husband wey let am dress like dat I go even talk to, not the wife.
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by canDy4eva(f): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:
When she accidentally step on her gown, you know the rest... lipsrsealed
no mind her! See her breast lyk fryin pan.
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Flashh: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
canDy4eva:
no mind her! See her breast lyk fryin pan.
Hahaha. grin

I like them big but I don't like her wedding gown. lipsrsealed

I haven't seen you buzz me on Whatsapp. .
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by canDy4eva(f): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=Flashh post=38409058]
Hahaha. grin

I like them big but I don't like her wedding gown. lipsrsealed

I haven't seen you buzz me on Whatsapp. .
[/quot

Dnt wori I owe u dat k! Will do so soon!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused Guys / Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. / Is My Pastor Laying Curse On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.