Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55829 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by fxbot: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

I asked a question you couldn't answer.

Seems it's the "Imo" you saw there that hit your nerve that's why you called your elder brother mumu.

Next you want to quote me let point follows.
dude, you got what she dished to you cos u acted like a mumu
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Seculent: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
fxbot:
dude, you got what she dished to you cos u acted like a mumu
You didn't state the fact where I acted like mumu.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by poweredcom(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
@macroscopic. U be the greatest mugun on earth a girl from imo state...owerri de tell u say no sex in relationship u sef de follow her de love...haaaaa look dat dude dat married her has been banging her from inception......lmfao owerri babe's r all hustlers...money lovers...dey can do anytin for money dem no get love.....shame
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by creepsyme(f): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
next time don't date a teenager, dey r emotionally unstable and erratic. get well soon.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by creepsyme(f): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
next time don't date a teenager, dey r emotionally unstable and erratic. get well soon.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by obontami: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2016
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks

If there is an award for the biggest fool you should be the undisputed winner

How can u date a girl years without fuccking her, and u said she a virgin how did u know she's a virgin?? Did u at any point in time try to penetrate ??

Mumu, fool, mugu nai you be that's serve you right for being sttupid angry angry angry in short I'm seriously angry at you right now

Cc paulkillerman babzilla surestdick
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by obontami: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2016
poweredcom:
@macroscopic. U be the greatest mugun on earth a girl from imo state...owerri de tell u say no sex in relationship u sef de follow her de love...haaaaa look dat dude dat married her has been banging her from inception ......lmfao owerri babe's r all hustlers...money lovers...dey can do anytin for money dem no get love.....shame

Very true angry

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by nwaoma7(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2016
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
This looks like a joke anyway. My advice is this, put this in the joke section
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2016
Obontami , na niggaz like this I dey try to save from their stupidity... No mind that animal... I actually saw this thread, when he created it...

Since then, I have been striving to make them have some sense...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by obontami: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Obontami , na niggaz like this I dey try to save from their stupidity... No mind that animal... I actually saw this thread, when he created it...

Since then, I have been striving to make them have some sense...

In fact my Brother the guy na better heavy mumu

Make dem Have sense dem no go hear, I sure sure d girl gan fit be coded olosho for one joint wey dem dey use 2k bang for short-time. The mumu op dey there dey claim say her gf na virgin

Smh
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Surestdick(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2016
undecidedobontami this mumuscopic guy na maga oo....make we bet,he go make the same mistake and open another thread.....paulkillerman wetin u feel?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2016
What goes around, comes around. Dat girl is an evil mother fuc.king bia.tch and her day will come. Life gon deal with her well well. M sorry boo, wheter de hel wer u wen i needed a good black brother like u. Damnnn. U gona meet a beautiful loving caring girl, and dis yo ex, gon b jelas of u, wen u have a beautiful life wit yo new wife, coz i know u gon marry her. Dis ex of yours, dat her new husband, is gona maga her de may she magad u. Karma is a bit.ch son
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by teemswest(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Epic sleep
adedayourt:
HE FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE WEDDING grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.