Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? (14149 Views)

Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? / Can A Lady Who Is Not A Virgin Stay 2month Without Sex????? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Mznaett: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Emilord:
yes i will
!yrotS
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Mznaett: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Emilord:
yes i will
!yrotS
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Edipee(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:

!yrotS
Koko you don reach dis side. Wetin be de meaning of yrots?
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Mznaett: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Edipee:
Koko you don reach dis side. Wetin be de meaning of yrots?

I don buy enough plot sefgrin

That's "Story" myfriendtongue
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Edipee(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:

I don buy enough plot sefgrin
That's "Story" myfriendtongue
Lol, una own mek sense o
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Bola4mi(f): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Why not!!! Na rice?
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Yungblaccmale(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
Yea it's possible but....The mind and Body will give the perfect answer to your question !
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by sparkleice(f): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mydear evn if u want to stay 4 decades without sex u can.it s self dicipline& control,u wil kip ursef busy & tune ur min off t,tho nt easy bt if if u deternine to avoid t til aftr marriage is ok.it s a personal decision

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Mznaett: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Edipee:
Lol, una own mek sense o
grin na God o
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Chinedu4val: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
My man you strong ooo!, fifteen years, no jigijigi, haba!!!, you really strong. Abi your rod of moses nor dey work?, make you check am again, the sooner, the better.
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by MrBasketball: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
cocoberry:
Yes nah
I doubt you ladies these days.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by joe4christ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gluthatione:

Well, it is very possible for your information this is my 15th year of celibacy and I don't self service though is not easy but His grace has been keeping me.

If you're a guy, you definately have a low sexual drive, but if you're a lady, hmmm, I think that could be termed "Understandable" cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Gluthatione: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
joe4christ:

If you're a guy, you definately have a low sexual drive, but if you're a lady, hmmm, I think that could be termed "Understandable" cheesy
My guy is all about self discipline and determination. I'm a guy and I have a very high libido
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Yksoul(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
BELOVED,TO THE GLORY OF GOD,I HAVE NEVER HAD S*X FOR THE PAST 18YEARS! IF GOD CAN DO IT FOR ME HE CAN DO IT FOR U.ENOUGH OF IMMORALITY
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by cally3D(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
legendgalas:
pls I want ur candid responses to this issue.
As a lady and also as a guy, can u stay more than 4months without sex. Mostly when you want to remain faithful to the one you truly love.
I know u are a guy! Y doing this poo? Tis shameful!
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by cally3D(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:
I can stay for years without having sex with a guy...Hope you know not every lady fancy sex?undecided

Sometimes,,I do pray my man understands me cuz am not a sex freaksad But the question remains 'Would he' undecided
Yea I will!
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by cally3D(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
nawtibownie:
Yes nah for a lady . You won't die. Some men are emotionally dead without sex In two months tho.
Who told you that?
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Yes,sure...And I understand quite well that temptations abound...But with determination and firm principles,I don't see why a Lady cannot even stay comfortably 4 a couple ov years without having sex.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:
I can stay for years without having sex with a guy...Hope you know not every lady fancy sex?undecided

Sometimes,,I do pray my man understands me cuz am not a sex freaksad But the question remains 'Would he' undecided

Mznaett....Hmmmmmmm...
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2015
gloryl:

It's not just about being faithful to the one you love, it also has a lot to do with being faithful to yourself.. now let me ask you? What happens when you fall out of your relationship or break up with the so called person you claim to love?? . Will you just jump to the next guy?? OR start sleeping around till you find another guy you 'love' OR will you just take your time to learn from the past experience in other not to make the same mistake again?? Com'on my dear you can stay for as many months and yrs as you want without sex, only if you believe in yourself.. when you believe in yourself, there's this spirit you carry that scares any guy around you from making sexual advances at you.. I really wish you can understand where I'm coming from..
I do..

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
Its possible for men,but for ladies,its impossible cos they can't stay without sex,their pusy needs steady pounding,that's why they are no longer satisfied with only one dick,they jump from one dick to another in the name of relationship.
Just wantu be unnecessarily offensive... mtcheewww!
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2015
Chinedu4val:
My man you strong ooo!, fifteen years, no jigijigi, haba!!!, you really strong. Abi your rod of moses nor dey work?, make you check am again, the sooner, the better.

Lol..he might have strtid counting frm perhaps when he was 10 or 11..he might be 25/26 now or a lil past that..ain't no bigi.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Gluthatione:

My guy is all about self discipline and determination. I'm a guy and I have a very high libido
Very high libido,u say?...How can u know that 4 sure wen u claim to have been abstaining 4 d past 15 yrs?
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Of course..sex is not a biggie to girls ..only guys carry am ontop head like load
Now dis makes sense
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Gluthatione: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Very high libido,u say?...How can u know that 4 sure wen u claim to have been abstaining 4 d past 15 yrs?
I want to ask is it only when u have s*x before u can know your sexual drive, I know myself & how my body react to 'things' but I make sure I keep-off. I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me.
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by ajademola2000(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yes,sure...And I understand quite well that temptations abound...But with determination and firm principles,I don't see why a Lady cannot even stay comfortably 4 a couple ov years without having sex.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Easier said than done. Do you want want to tell me as beautiful and young that you are, you never had sex for a year sometime ago? correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 30, 2015
ajademola2000:
Easier said than done. Do you want want to tell me as beautiful and young that you are, you never had sex for a year sometime ago? correct me if I'm wrong
U stated I'm young,right?...That means there are 2 things involved...I'm not sexually active at all...or if I am,I prolly just strtid nd definitely not had a long time 2 b off. But u don't know exactly how old I am..I might have bn abstainig for d past 5,10,15 yrs....Buh ladies can stay without sex. That's d succinct point.
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by ajademola2000(m): 1:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U stated I'm young,right?...That means there are 2 things involved...I'm not sexually active at all...or if I am,I prolly just strtid nd definitely not had a long time 2 b off. But u don't know exactly how old I am..I might have bn abstainig for d past 5,10,15 yrs....Buh ladies can stay without sex. That's d succinct point.
My dear sister how long have you stayed without sex before? please be sincere
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 30, 2015
ajademola2000:
My dear sister how long have you stayed without sex before? please be sincere
That's not relevant ryd now...no matter wah I say,u'd still hold on to wah u've always blivd...
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by ajademola2000(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

That's not relevant ryd now...no matter wah I say,u'd still hold on to wah u've always blivd...
Honestly I will believe you it might just be a surprise I swear
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 30, 2015
ajademola2000:
Honestly I will believe you it might just be a surprise I swear
And what if I don't care whether or not u believe?
Re: Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? by ajademola2000(m): 2:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

And what if I don't care whether or not u believe?
You don't have to care but you can always enlighten me, you know we are not taught stuff like this in school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / My Sister Had My Boyfriend's Baby. Forgive Her? Not? / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.