Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (40019 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by shammah1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
APC sympathizer. You never see any wrong in your party. I pity you
seunmsg:

Ambassador Joy Ogwu as Nigeria's permanent representative to the UN is saddled with the responsibility of preparing the presidents meeting schedules and itinerary during the general assembly. If it is true that she deliberately refused to include the boko haram response event in the presidents schedule, then she should not just be blamed, she should be sanctioned or removed.

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by chinchum(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is a pity Nigeria lost the Nigerian ambassador to US, Prof. Adefuye some weeks back, that fine gentleman would never have allowed these seemingly sabotage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by omokab: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Most of the comment here are useless and biased. Even in ordinary birthday party there is planning and well organized people to take care of a certain things. I believe is when somebody have not work before he or she will not know the function of permanent secretary or heads of parastatals. In Animal kingdom there is orderliness. For the fact, that this woman is incompetent and she is sabotaging the effort of the president she should be sacked and seriously dealth with. The money she collected from her people should also be traced. Only a fool will read this news and say she is not faulty. She did it intentionally. Without ministers Pmb has been working with permanent secretary and other heads of agency successfully. Therefore I'm expecting her sack letter before she retire.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by sweetgala(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
4dankey:

Good question my brother. So it is only Pro Ogwu that will be blame, leaving Nigeria Ambassador and the Permanent secretary of the ministry of foreign affairs.

Prof Ogwu is as best described as the ambassador to the UN, and is the chief organiser in this case. The Nigerian Ambassador and perm sec office would not be furnished with security clearance or be responsible for planning the itinerary of any Nigerian delegates in the 70th UN assembly without protocol being established by her office.

Really the buck stops with her in this case, the UN might be in New York but it is outside the jurisdiction of the ambassador and perm sec , that is prof ogwu role.

Given she has taken a new role in UN lately if she was overwhelmed she should have ddelegated delegated her duty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by kettykin: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetgala:

She failed to provide adequate transportation. She might not see herslef compatible with this administration for political reasons or personal ones. But I have no doubt ifbtge accusations leveled against her and her team are true that her actions can at best be regarded as gross incompetence and otherwise sabotage and insubordination

Do you mean that the Nigerian ambassador to the United Nations was supposed to be providing adequate transportation for the president and his team, what then will be the role of the Ambassador to United States

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by nightmile: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
dunkem21:

I advice that you read the last paragraph well ..

..Is Joy Ogwu responsible for lack of cabinet ..Is she also responsible for Buhari's lateness to meet the Pope ..

..Buhari's handlers are embarrassing him internationally and honestly, I can do a better job packaging our President.

Igbo professor could not do her job unsupervised. Mediocre Igbo tribe always look inferior abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Xano(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:
Now we've found out that it was a deliberate sabotage by some worthless and incompetent civil servants and residue from the last useless and incompetent administration PMB should have fired long time.

For this, I blame PMB. Trusting the same useless, worthless and incompetent people Nigerians just rejected at the polls to look out for him was a fatal error and naivety on his part.

Nigerians went to the polls to get rid of these bad eggs and PMB rightfully trying to do things the right way in effect allowed the same people to contaminate his activities.

These worthless and and incompetent people should have been sacked.

PMB, you reap what you sow.

This one is on you...

From this post, you need to learn how protocol works at any International Conference, inclusive of UN Assembly. Read the last paragraph for little insight.
It takes days(or weeks) of planning, not a shopping mall
Very unfortunate post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by mygee33(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
argon500:

Apart from the fiasco with accreditation and general conference management, the members of the delegation are also not provided food in their hotel rooms as is the tradition. Instead, they are made to eat at a buffet at the Mission. According to his aides, President Buhari refused to go to the buffet.-j
Who has an aura of going against the tradition by saying....
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lastpage: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
argon500:

In the case of the Boko Haram event, the sources told our reporter that it was never put on President Buhari’s calendar by the Nigerian mission.

Regarding the event with the Pope, Buhari missed it because when he came down from his hotel suite, there was no car to take him to the meeting. When he decided to walk to the event with his entourage, he was taken by Nigerian mission officials to the wrong gate, where they were denied entry by security agents.

SO IT WAS THE PRESIDENT'S DUTY TO DRIVE HIMSELF?

Buhari then walked back to his hotel where, when he got on the elevator, the mission finally brought a car to take him to see the Pope.

Sources say when he made that second trip in the Mission’s car, he was again driven to yet another wrong gate and the delegation was turned back.

IT GUESS IT WAS THE PRESIDENT'S DUTY OR APC'S DUTY TO KNOW WHICH GATE TO BE DRIVEN TO!

As Buhari prepares to speak today at the UN, the delegation also hit a major hitch as the Mission did not process tickets for all members of the delegation to get into the event. Only President Buhari and a few members of his protocol team were accredited to get in the venue. Our source said it was when Buhari finally got upset about it that Prof. Ogwu went out and processed acoustic tickets to enable a larger number of delegates to attend the event.

SO THE PRESIDENT FINALLY GOT UPSET!

Apart from the fiasco with accreditation and general conference management, the members of the delegation are also not provided food in their hotel rooms as is the tradition. Instead, they are made to eat at a buffet at the Mission. According to his aides, President Buhari refused to go to the buffet.

I GUESS THE SILLY WOMAN ALSO EXPECT PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ENTER THE KITCHEN AND PREPARE FOOD FOR THE DELEGATION?

The Nigerian delegation is staying at the ONE UN New York, (the former Millennium UN Plaza Hotel), across the road from the UN, and on the same block with the Nigerian Mission.

Prof. Ogwu’s tenure expires in December 2015. Several UN observers blames President Buhari for the mess, he berates the president delays in appointing ministers saying it is a major reason his UN trip failed miserably. A retired Nigerian diplomat told Saharareporters that President Buhari must have seen the folly in relying on unsupervised civil servants to run the affairs of state since he came to power.

SO THIS IS THE REASON: TO SABOTAGE HIS MISSION TO PROVE THE POINT.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/28/un-general-assembly-fiasco-buhari-team-accuse-ambassador-joy-ogwu-sabotage

UNTRUSTWORTHY, VENGEFUL ANIMALS

SABOTEURS!!!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by mygee33(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
kettykin:

Do you mean that the Nigerian ambassador to the United Nations was supposed to be providing adequate transportation for the president and his team, what then will be the role of the Ambassador to United States
ask me oh!!!!
Maybe to drive him to white house
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lastpage: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
kettykin:

mygee33:

ask me oh!!!!
Maybe to drive him to white house

Silly Arze, the President was on a United Nations Mission .... not an official visit to the United States, even though the UN Mission is "located" in the United States!

You Ibos have really lost all sense of reasoning .... or are you all just naturally DAFT?

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by frankyychiji(f): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
PentiumPro:
That woman, a Biafran sympathizer is yet to recover from the shock arising from the defeat of her benefactor.
shameless bigot!
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by 247notire(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Common sense should tell you that whatever that wasn't placed before the president in form of daily schedule means it wasn't official.

Not that you and your unintelligent village biafra losers have any brains anyway,..

Calling u an animal doesn't justify u. Now tell me, are u trying to blame Joy Ogwu for it? How can a president not know which KEY programmes he will be attending? Isn't that a confirmation of dullness?
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by freshdude99(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
After killing Amb. Adefye, apc aren't tired yet. Now its Amb. Joy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
argon500:

Regarding the event with the Pope, Buhari missed it because when he came down from his hotel suite, there was no car to take him to the meeting. When he decided to walk to the event with his entourage, he was taken by Nigerian mission officials to the wrong gate, where they were denied entry by security agents.

Buhari then walked back to his hotel where, when he got on the elevator, the mission finally brought a car to take him to see the Pope.

Sources say when he made that second trip in the Mission’s car, he was again driven to yet another wrong gate and the delegation was turned back.

The comedy above by bubu and his professional team of clowns is so hilarious

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just imagine the nollywood movie bubu and his team of clowns came to NY to produce!

grin grin grin grin grin

If Bubu can tell the whole world that he often misses his way inside Aso Villa them I'm not shocked with his truancy in NY.

Nigerians just Upgraded from having a clueless president to a brainless president.

CLOWNS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Forwetinnah: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
...is Buhari that dumb that he needs someone to stroll around an international gathering with him or point him to the right directions? What a sorry case?? From what I heard, he wasn't even on the queue meant for Head of States...he missed his way to his destination even with all his disciples WITH MERITS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by maestroferddi: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
We still dey for 6.00 am.

By the time we approach noon all of us would begin to get it.

Nigerians of goodwill and patriotism have elected to do nothing while Buhari and his APC tumultuous crowd are turning Nigeria to a banana republic.

Blunders wherever you turn. The only constant is the mindless propaganda, lies and subterfuge that are churned out by a misguided media.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by frankyychiji(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
tinsel:

Like Sanusi completed his own.
Sanusi was a thief. He was investigated and found wanting.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by nightmile: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Buhari since his inauguration has visited

.France successfully.(Ambassador Akinyele...Yoruba).

. Uk. Successfully. (Ambassador Talfida..Hausa)

. USA Successfully . (Late Ambassador Adefuye...Yoruba)

. UN inside USA...(Prof Joy..Igbo ) clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by deygar: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
my president was bounced, imagine dat, na so so selfie they go snap 4 there....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by 247notire(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

shut up, stinking igbo man. That Joy Ugwu is an igbo saboteur. She deliberately, carried out instructions from PDP and stu.pid ndigbo
U are either a paid APC agent or a walking zombie, and I'm sure ur mother was a LovePeddler too who didn't know who bleeped her the day u were conceived, hence u live with so much vile n bile. I'm sure TB Joshua of SCOAN can help u, he has helped in worse cases.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by kizizone(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
I was not there I can't judge the story
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
...blame games!!
Clear case of the dumb and blind leading the dafts. Shame on Booooohari and the silly disciples following him around like bees without direction
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by 247notire(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetgala:

Prof Ogwu is as best described as the ambassador to the UN, and is the chief organiser in this case. The Nigerian Ambassador and perm sec office would not be furnished with security clearance or be responsible for planning the itinerary of any Nigerian delegates in the 70th UN assembly without protocol being established by her office.

Really the buck stops with her in this case, the UN might be in New York but it is outside the jurisdiction of the ambassador and perm sec , that is prof ogwu role.

Given she has taken a new role in UN lately if she was overwhelmed she should have ddelegated delegated her duty
Did u turn a blind eye to the food part?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lawyer(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
APC would never cease to amaze me. When its going well, its Buhari's Body language. When they mess up, they blame GEJ and if GEJ cannot be linked, they would find an ex SS/SE PDP woman to blame. I am happy APC's lies are beginning to manifest and its of their own doing. It was only Buhari that attended a Huge UN event without a Foreign Affairs minister and now they want to blame a highly respected ex foreign minister and UN Diplomat for their gaffes.

When GEJ was taking a huge team for UN conferences that comprised of Career diplomats, protocol officers and other people needed for the smooth visit of as Nigerian president, they abused him as a waster. How can Buhari walk down from his Hotel and there is no car to pick him and he decided to walk to the UN from his hotel? Na wetin? Later they would say he is living a Spartan lifestyle meanwhile he is disgracing 120million people. Even countries without Oil did not send their presidents to the UN to trek o!

How come no APC fan has opened their mouths to abuse and criticize Buhari for going with a lean football squad to a big Event. Even Chad's delegation out numbered Nigeria's own 3 to 1. I strongly believe Buhari's media team and online hardline radical conservative cashitivists would be his albatross at the end and would make PDP's job very easy in future elections. They are so used to denying everything even their wives and children and churning out silly propaganda at every given moment but Karma has caught up with them.

Nigeria is the only country out of 155 countries during the last UN summit that the UN expressed it's disappointment in. That summarizes this PMB/APC government * Drops Mic*

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
kettykin:

YES NAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bubu thought that the roles of a country's UN REP also includes running chauffeur services grin grin grin grin

What is the functions of Nigerian High Commission in the US?
What is the functions of the Sec to the FGN?
What are the functions of his aids?
What happened to the days of having an advance team that travel ahead of the president to ensure that everything is in place before the arrival of the President?
So Bubu only knew that he was going to attend the UN summit a night before the day he left Nigeria for US?

He failed to plan therefore they planed to fail and they did it with international swagger by loitering around in NY like touts grin grin grin grin grin grin.

CLOWNS

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Common sense should tell you that whatever that wasn't placed before the president in form of daily schedule means it wasn't official.

Not that you and your unintelligent village biafra losers have any brains anyway,..

Uncle, Buhari should have a Protocols officer fullstop.... grin
Unless because of his "lean" entourage he didn't remember to take one along undecided.
If he was prepared, he would have known the functions that were scheduled for this UN gathering minimum 1 month ago.
The blame game has shifted from GEJ to Unofficial UN functions now to Joy Ogwu and believe me, it's not good enough. It is just making further ridicule of the office of the President of Nigeria.
You here at home can blame Biafra, after you will blame Arewa and one day Oduduwa but you will refuse to lay the blame squarely on the doorstep of the president and his handlers who we paid to go and represent us, fuelled our Presidential Aircraft for them only for them to go on a selfie spree and forget the main reasons for going to New York.
Continue deluding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by SmartMugu: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:

Obama in Nigeria? He obviously visited just you in your village..

Btw, the fact that we don't take our own cars abroad doesn't mean the people we pay to provide the president with transportation shouldn't. We have taxpayers funded official diplomatic cars in our embassies for such engagements so why was transportation provided...? This is not rocket science.

If fixed my post.I meant Kenya.
I guess we take security differently. Most top nations make special provisions for their presidents wherever they went. This news had it that Buhari had to wait on a ride. What happens if the ride was laced with bombs? That's simply poor security measures.
Planning a presidents movement on any trip should be a proactive measure, not as reactive as portrayed in this write up.
If I had the means, I'd fire everyone behind the logistics of his trips. They are simply incompetent for the role. They should look at other presidends and see how seriously they take the security of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
247notire:
U are either a paid APC agent or a walking zombie, and I'm sure ur mother was a LovePeddler too who didn't know who bleeped her the day u were conceived, hence u live with so much vile n bile. I'm sure TB Joshua of SCOAN can help u, he has helped in worse cases.

go and bath.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by 247notire(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
nightmile:

Igbo professor could not do her job unsupervised. Mediocre Igbo tribe always look inferior abroad.
Seun, Lalsticlala lantus please help us nack this man bad ban. Wat is this?
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by 1miccza: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Ambassador Joy Ogwu as Nigeria's permanent representative to the UN is saddled with the responsibility of preparing the presidents meeting schedules and itinerary during the general assembly. If it is true that she deliberately refused to include the boko haram response event in the presidents schedule, then she should not just be blamed, she should be sanctioned or removed.

Is she actually Nigeria's representative to the UN??All i am seeing is another plot to remove her and replace her with another mallam as usual which will result to more blunders...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by 247notire(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
nightmile:

Seun, Lalasticlala lantus please help us nack this man bad ban. Wat is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.