Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (40020 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by aijazNija: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
Why would she be sabotaging her country. Everybody should hold up their hands and take responsibility in this, the presidency aren't blameless.

Apt!
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lastpage: 1:11am On Sep 29, 2015
seunmsg:

Is it that some of you don't truly understand how things work or you are just plainly silly? Nigeria have a fully operational mission in the UN headed by a permanent representative. We also have a functional embassy in the USA. So, why will the presidents PA or orderly be the ones to make such arrangement? Do you know the duties of the two missions that I mentioned above?

How can they know the duties when half of them are nothing but half-bred Dogs while the other half are yet to evolve Apes who are bent on destroying Nigeria as a pretext and subterfuge to realizing their Utopian Biafra?

These Southeast people are a wicked and evil race and the earlier the Nigerians and the world knows.....

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by godwin120alex: 1:13am On Sep 29, 2015
All I could understand from dis is going to d wrong gates 3 times.Dis lies are not cordinated.Pls @Lie Moha find convincing lies.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by wytecat: 1:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmm!
nightmile:
Buhari since his inauguration has visited

.France successfully.(Ambassador Akinyele...Yoruba).

. Uk. Successfully. (Ambassador Talfida..Hausa)

. USA Successfully . (Late Ambassador Adefuye...Yoruba)

. UN inside USA...(Prof Joy..Igbo ) clueless.

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by wytecat: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2015
At least we now know why you are pecking at nairaland for survival.

With a lawyer like you in a court room, even the hardest criminals can do without representations!

lawyer:
APC would never cease to amaze me. When its going well, its Buhari's Body language. When they mess up, they blame GEJ and if GEJ cannot be linked, they would find an ex SS/SE PDP woman to blame. I am happy APC's lies are beginning to manifest and its of their own doing. It was only Buhari that attended a Huge UN event without a Foreign Affairs minister and now they want to blame a highly respected ex foreign minister and UN Diplomat for their gaffes.

When GEJ was taking a huge team for UN conferences that comprised of Career diplomats, protocol officers and other people needed for the smooth visit of as Nigerian president, they abused him as a waster. How can Buhari walk down from his Hotel and there is no car to pick him and he decided to walk to the UN from his hotel? Na wetin? Later they would say he is living a Spartan lifestyle meanwhile he is disgracing 120million people. Even countries without Oil did not send their presidents to the UN to trek o!

How come no APC fan has opened their mouths to abuse and criticize Buhari for going with a lean football squad to a big Event. Even Chad's delegation out numbered Nigeria's own 3 to 1. I strongly believe Buhari's media team and online hardline radical conservative cashitivists would be his albatross at the end and would make PDP's job very easy in future elections. They are so used to denying everything even their wives and children and churning out silly propaganda at every given moment but Karma has caught up with them.

Nigeria is the only country out of 155 countries during the last UN summit that the UN expressed it's disappointment in. That summarizes this PMB/APC government * Drops Mic*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Jeboy(m): 1:19am On Sep 29, 2015
If its GEJ now they will tell us he drank to stupor. I laugh in swahili

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by dukecharles(m): 1:24am On Sep 29, 2015
I will wait patiently for the truth on this abysmally shameful outing by the president and his team to me unravel.

My hunch is that may be there was no prepared speech for Bubu for the meeting on the Boko Haram and I DP's in Lake Chad basin, and Nigeria being a big players, they might ask him for contribution, to avoid the embrassment, his team adviced our semi educated president to stay out of the meeting

I know yoruba Media mafias will always want to run Igbos down when ever the find one, just like in the case of Oduah, Iwala, Madueke etc.

BTW APC is the party of lying LIARS and Propagandist , and this government is known for cover UPS,

I don't believe them. Truth will come out.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by amazingspiderma: 1:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Good leaders accept responsibility.

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

[b]I agree with you completely but having said that, l think it is time for PMB to "look inwards".

This is the way l see it:
PMB was a former military man and he is trying TOO MUCH to please everybody and show that he is a simple person!
He is trying to be "too trusting" when even he knows that he is dealing with a bunch of Ibo Vipers.
He tries too much to be a DEMOCRAT when in actual fact, these Saboteurs "dont play by the rules of democracy"
He is trying to be to fair to them when in fact they are just waiting in the wings, to stab him in the back!
He trying too hard to rehabilitate these failed secessionists when he should be stamping them out like Cockroaches

Henceforth, if Buhari or any of his advisers is reading this.... THE GLOVES ARE OFF!
Be your own man and know that "Nigerian Politics" is not for a gentle man that you are

These children of Anger, hate and Frustration from the Southeast want to ruin you rGovt and still blame you for it.
Put them where they belong, worst case scenario is that they would take up arms and the fedral Army will make a meal of them... like yesterday.

Once you know your enemy, you have no excuse for not putting a sledge hammer on them, if they attempt your fall.
Nuff said, let those that have ears,... HEAR!
[/b]

Lastpage!
Let those that have ears.... HEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by wytecat: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2015
There you have it Buhari!

Don't try to please a section of the country and ruin your chance of turning this country around. Throw few ministries of states that cannot affect you to the SE and keep your govt moving.

You have been fooled once, shame on the saboteurs, and we got your back, if you leave any of these Ibos where they can foool you again, then it will be shame on you.

Ibos will always shout and complain no matter what you do, so just do what's best for your administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2015
wytecat:
There you have it Buhari!

Don't try to please a section of the country and ruin your chance of turning this country around. Throw few ministries of states that cannot affect you to the SE and keep your govt moving.

You have been fooled once, shame on the saboteurs, and we got your back, if you leave any of these Ibos where they can foool you again, then it will be shame on you.

Ibos will always shout and complain no matter what you do, so just do what's best for your administration.
WELL SAID...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by amazingspiderma: 2:10am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

[b]I agree with you completely but having said that, l think it is time for PMB to "look inwards".

This is the way l see it:
PMB was a former military man and he is trying TOO MUCH to please everybody and show that he is a simple person!
He is trying to be "too trusting" when even he knows that he is dealing with a bunch of Ibo Vipers.
He tries too much to be a DEMOCRAT when in actual fact, these Saboteurs "dont play by the rules of democracy"
He is trying to be to fair to them when in fact they are just waiting in the wings, to stab him in the back!
He trying too hard to rehabilitate these failed secessionists when he should be stamping them out like Cockroaches

Henceforth, if Buhari or any of his advisers is reading this.... THE GLOVES ARE OFF!
Be your own man and know that "Nigerian Politics" is not for a gentle man that you are

These children of Anger, hate and Frustration from the Southeast want to ruin you rGovt and still blame you for it.
Put them where they belong, worst case scenario is that they would take up arms and the fedral Army will make a meal of them... like yesterday.

Once you know your enemy, you have no excuse for not putting a sledge hammer on them, if they attempt your fall.
Nuff said, let those that have ears,... HEAR!
[/b]

Lastpage!

This whole issue is about communication and coordination.
It is not a battle it is just simple protocols,no need to always refer to strategy or 48 laws of power.
Strategies are for uncerntainty,protocol is for planned event.
Let us be guided.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by wytecat: 2:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Abi oo!
Xsolutions:
WELL SAID...
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by naijaking1: 2:12am On Sep 29, 2015
The buck doesn't stop at Buhari's desk, it keep floating up and down, until a scape goat bites on it.
Shame on anybody bringing myopic tribe reasonings into this before we hear the ambassador's own side of the story.
Oh, BTW, where is the minister of foreign affairs
Whose job is to appoint ministers again
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by naijaking1: 2:32am On Sep 29, 2015
argon500:
Members of President Buhari’s delegation to the United nations General Assembly have accused Prof.Joy Ogwu, Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the UN, of sabotaging President Muhammadu Buhari’s participation, citing glaring missteps that have embarrassed the delegation and undermined Nigeria’s/

The accusation follows curious circumstances in which Nigeria missed two key events, putting its leadership on the spot. The first was a Boko Haram response event chaired by a UN Under-Secretary Mike O’Brien, which Buhari missed completely.

The Nigeria leader, who will speak in the general debate this evening, also missed a meeting with the Catholic Pontiff, Pope Francis, because of his late arrival to the meeting, the bizarre circumstances of which are only just being understood.

Sources within the delegation told SaharaReporters that the delegation also missed at least two other events and has had a difficult time securing full participation in the very important 70th Assembly.

In the case of the Boko Haram event, the sources told our reporter that it was never put on President Buhari’s calendar by the Nigerian mission.

Regarding the event with the Pope, Buhari missed it because when he came down from his hotel suite, there was no car to take him to the meeting. When he decided to walk to the event with his entourage, he was taken by Nigerian mission officials to the wrong gate, where they were denied entry by security agents.

Buhari then walked back to his hotel where, when he got on the elevator, the mission finally brought a car to take him to see the Pope.

Sources say when he made that second trip in the Mission’s car, he was again driven to yet another wrong gate and the delegation was turned back.

Also, yesterday an attempt by the delegation to attend a side meeting where Nigeria was to have declared its support for the “Commitment to Gender Equality” initiative almost failed as the mission failed to provide any secondary party to facilitate the Nigerian delegation’s participation. It took the intervention of the Chinese mission to help former member of house of reps Abike Dabiri and other delegates to get into the event.

And then today, members of the Nigerian delegation led by the governor of Niger state again denied access to another important event, “EveryWoman, EveryChild,” because of poor organization.

As Buhari prepares to speak today at the UN, the delegation also hit a major hitch as the Mission did not process tickets for all members of the delegation to get into the event. Only President Buhari and a few members of his protocol team were accredited to get in the venue. Our source said it was when Buhari finally got upset about it that Prof. Ogwu when out and processed acoustic tickets to enable a larger number of delegates to attend the event.

Apart from the fiasco with accreditation and general conference management, the members of the delegation are also not provided food in their hotel rooms as is the tradition. Instead, they are made to eat at a buffet at the Mission. According to his aides, President Buhari refused to go to the buffet.

The Nigerian delegation is staying at the ONE UN New York, (the former Millennium UN Plaza Hotel), across the road from the UN, and on the same block with the Nigerian Mission.

Prof. Ogwu’s tenure expires in December 2015. Several UN observers blames President Buhari for the mess, he berates the president delays in appointing ministers saying it is a major reason his UN trip failed miserably. A retired Nigerian diplomat told Saharareporters that President Buhari must have seen the folly in relying on unsupervised civil servants to run the affairs of state since he came to power.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/28/un-general-assembly-fiasco-buhari-team-accuse-ambassador-joy-ogwu-sabotage

Having fully read this trash from Buhari's team, I'm even more alarmed that this team would shamelessly blame an ambassador Buhari has avoided like a plague since he took office. Their first excuse was also another bull.sh.it, now some tribaist has just figure out that Joy Ogwu must be Igbo---so a better scap goat.
Anybody who care would remember that instead of Buhari engaging the services of the country's career diplomats in Washington and NYC, the st..tu.pid man prefers to have even more stu..p..id APC politicians like Okocha, Oshiomhole, and now the governor of Niger state leading him around the city
No wonder they're going to the wrong doors and entrances, they deserve every mishap that occured to them, including, hopefully stepping into an elevator shaft.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by IGBOSON1: 2:34am On Sep 29, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=18pt]PLEASE SACK THAT YEYE YEEBOE .
SHE IS NOT EVEN NIGERIAN.
THEY ARE BIAFRAN!
[/size]

^^^Up until such a time when Biafra is actualized and bastard xenophobes like you stop leeching off Igbo resources, i'm afraid you just have to find a way to cope with the knowledge that the Biafrans you so despise are still going to be part of governance in your fake nation! But of course if you can't cope you're always free to go hang yourself!

You can live as long as Methuselah if you like but you can never reach the dizzying heights this noble lady has reached in life! The more you hate, the more she achieves!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by IGBOSON1: 2:39am On Sep 29, 2015
naijaking1:

Having fully read this trash from Buhari's team, I'm even more alarmed that this team would shamelessly blame an ambassador Buhari has avoided like a plague since he took office. Their first excuse was also another bull.sh.it, now some tribaist has just figure out that Joy Ogwu must be Igbo---so a better scap goat.
Anybody who care would remember that instead of Buhari engaging the services of the country's career diplomats in Washington and NYC, the st..tu.pid man prefers to have even more stu..p..id APC politicians like Okocha, Oshiomhole, and now the governor of Niger state leading him around the city
No wonder they're going to the wrong doors and entrances, they deserve every mishap that occured to them, including, hopefully stepping into an elevator shaft.

^^^Don't mind the fools!

I sometimes look up to the heavens in frustration, asking God just why Lugards dad didn't just wan'k him out in the toilet on the night he was conceived!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lastpage: 2:48am On Sep 29, 2015
wytecat:
At least we now know why you are pecking at nairaland for survival.

With a lawyer like you in a court room, even the hardest criminals can do without representations!

grin grin grin
He is such an Eediot that l want to believe he is a failed Lawyer (the type that struggles to pass out or cheats to graduate)
All he knows is how to fight Omo-onlie!
His reasoning, logic and comprehension capability puts him on the same level as a street urchin or political Thug. angry angry

I have been observing his outburst at Buhari (dont mind if he is saying sense but he spews rubbish) and l wonder how a Lawyer can reason so poorly like this.
If he is that good, he wont spend all his life advertising for "omo Onile" on Nairaland.
There are SAN at his age.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lastpage: 3:03am On Sep 29, 2015
amazingspiderma:

This whole issue is about communication and coordination.
It is not a battle it is just simple protocols,no need to always refer to strategy or 48 laws of power.
Strategies are for uncerntainty,protocol is for planned event.
Let us be guided.

Well said.

But pray tell me, whose duty is it, to "coordinate and communicate" for/to the President, in a UN general Assembly forum?

Am l wrong to say that Nigeria's UN. Permanent Rep (our UN ambassador) has A DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that the President's itinerary is clear, unambiguous, well coordinated and communicated clearly to him as at when due?

That is the crux of the matter at hand.

If as the Director/CEO of a Bank, l go to a branch in another state and the branch Manager who is supposed to be my "ears and eyes" on ground, muddles up my schedules to the point that l miss "business dignitaries" that l am suppose to meet and strike business deals with or miss my "contemporary business dinners", l would fire him immediately and let someone who is "enthusiastic about their job" take over.
I have been there and know what l am saying here.

We have her types in other countries that the President has visited in recent times and these kind of lapses was not seen/heard of!
With six years on the job, she has no excuse to offer.... except Sabotage ofcourse.... and that is good enough! undecided undecided

Lastpag!

BTW: I find it amusing you mentioned those two books.... you must think l have read them, right! shocked grin
Lovely, l like that though 'native intelligence' bares me out. wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by wytecat: 3:06am On Sep 29, 2015
grin UNBELIEVABLE!

I had to take a second look at his moniker! I knew something is wrong with him, just didn't know it's this bad grin

lastpage:

grin grin grin
He is such an Eediot that l want to believe he is a failed Lawyer (the type that struggles to pass out or cheats to graduate)
All he knows is how to fight Omo-onlie!
His reasoning, logic and comprehension capability puts him on the same level as a street urchin or political Thug. angry angry

I have been observing his outburst at Buhari (dont mind if he is saying sense but he spews rubbish) and l wonder how a Lawyer can reason so poorly like this.
If he is that good, he wont spend all his life advertising for "omo Onile" on Nairaland.
There are SAN at his age.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by otil1: 3:16am On Sep 29, 2015
argon500:

... A retired Nigerian diplomat told Saharareporters that President Buhari must have seen the folly in relying on unsupervised civil servants to run the affairs of state since he came to power.

The last paragraph nailed it guys. It's an own goal.

Absence of Nig ambassador to the US to provide leadership, but oga says it's all about noise-making.

Sad where we found ourselves
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by naijaking1: 3:31am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

Well said.

But pray tell me, whose duty is it, to "coordinate and communicate" for/to the President, in a UN general Assembly forum?

Am l wrong to say that Nigeria's UN. Permanent Rep (our UN ambassador) has A DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that the President's itinerary is clear, unambiguous, well coordinated and communicated clearly to him as at when due?

If as the Director/CEO of a Bank, l go to a branch in another state and the branch Manager who is supposed to be my "ears and eyes" on ground, muddles up my schedules to the point that l miss "business dignitaries" that l am suppose to meet and strike business deals with or miss my "contemporary business dinners", l would fire him immediately and let someone who is "enthusiastic about their job" take over.

We have her types in other countries that the President has visited in recent times and these kind of lapses was not seen/heard of!
With six years on the job, she has no excuse to offer.... except Sabotage ofcourse.... and that is good enough! undecided undecided

Lastpag!

BTW: I find it amusing you mentioned those two books.... you must think l have read them, right! shocked grin

Are you, sir, the only one who doesn't know that Buhari barred embassy official from team
His first US visit, his second, and his UN visit, the same!
"Everybody knows the address location of the UN building in NYC, so what stops the gate man from opening the gate for him, after he's Buhari"
The man doesn't even appreciate the work our diplomats do in the first place, that why his team was filled by 100% political hanger-ons like you never see in a presidential visit.
You and Saharareporters can carry on without reason as you like, but you will fool no body.
Blaming Ogwu is an evil tribalist slant to this story, quite different from Buhari's first set of excuses that he didn't have time to attend all the conferences.
Now, you want to reconstruct his excuses so that someone other than Buhari and his team will be blamed.
Wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by aresa: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

Well said.

Lastpag!

The Permanent Mission of Canada to the United Nations is part of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada. We are the primary channel for communications between the Canadian government and the United Nations in New York City.

The Administrative Section supports the Mission’s diplomats and looks after security, personnel, procurement, travel and conference services.

The Mission also hosts and supports official delegations from Canada for conferences and special events such as the opening of the General Assembly each September.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/prmny-mponu/mission/mission_role-role_de_la_mission.aspx?lang=eng

The Canadian UN mission and their responsibilities.

Pay attention to the highlight especially the red highlight which sums it all up.

This is basically the standard mission responsibilities of all UN missions.

our UN mission is utterly incompetent and worthless..
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:54am On Sep 29, 2015
seunmsg:

Ambassador Joy Ogwu as Nigeria's permanent representative to the UN is saddled with the responsibility of preparing the presidents meeting schedules and itinerary during the general assembly. If it is true that she deliberately refused to include the boko haram response event in the presidents schedule, then she should not just be blamed, she should be sanctioned or removed.

So dat Abike Dabiri ur sister will take over, eee? Does Nigeria not ve an ambassador or consular in US or is PMB not suppose to ve appointed a foreign minister by now? Tribalism, incompetence, envy and pull im down syndrome = APC, Yoruba and Saara reporters.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by MayorofLagos(m): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Who wants to bet that Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UN Perm Rep is not going to SE?

Incompetency follows SE people. angry
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by OfoIgbo: 4:00am On Sep 29, 2015
menxer:
Do you know the duties of the Ambassador to the UN?

Yes, PMB got the embarrassment worthy of a President, it also shows to the world how incompetent Ambassador Joy Ogwu is.

Don't criticize or wail just because that's what is trending.

No, not at all. UN observer are already blaming Mumu-hammadu for not having an external affairs minister. Such a person would have coordinated this trip.

Joy Ogwu is only Nigeria's represenrative in the UN. She is not the Nigerian ambassador in the US and definitely not the foreign affairs minister.

Previois presidents she served under, had ministers that will oversee the planning of such high profile trips.

For me, the alarm bells started ringing when I noticed fmr gov Fayemi seated between Buhari and Joy Ogwu in Buhari's first UN engagement in this trip.
I asked myself this question. Why will someone without a portfolio be sitting between the president and the official representative of Nigeria? If Fayemi had been the minister of foreign affairs, or VP, or the wife of the president, I would have understood, but that picture immediately said it all. Buhari and his entourage were there for the photo ops, rather than for any serious work, hence I am not surprised by the shambles the whole trip has turn out to be.

UN observers (not partisan pressmen or anti-Igbo Nigerians) have already correctly laid the blame on the president, and that's that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by MayorofLagos(m): 4:17am On Sep 29, 2015
OfoIgbo:

No, not at all. UN observer are already blaming Mumu-hammadu for not having an external affairs minister. Such a person would have coordinated this trip.

Joy Ogwu is only Nigeria's represenrative in the UN. She is not the Nigerian ambassador in the US and definitely not the foreign affairs minister.

Previois presidents she served under, had ministers that will oversee the planning of such high profile trips.

For me, the alarm bells started ringing when I noticed fmr gov Fayemi seated between Buhari and Joy Ogwu in Buhari's first UN engagement in this trip.
I asked myself this question. Why will someone without a portfolio be sitting between the president and the official representative of Nigeria? If Fayemi had been the minister of foreign affairs, or VP, or the wife of the president, I would have understood, but that picture immediately said it all. Buhari and his entourage were there for the photo ops, rather than for any serious work, hence I am not surprised by the shambles the whole trip has turn out to be.

UN observers (not partisan pressmen or anti-Igbo Nigerians) have already correctly laid the blame on the president, and that's that.

What did you say??

Alright, I think it is time we sanction Ibos from the political section. You guys just dont get it!!

The UN is located in America but its grounds and campuses are considered international territory. The UN has its own police force. AMERICA has no jurisdiction on UN grounds.

Now, America itself has a rep in the UN. The UN rep is different from an Ambassadorial post but both are diplomatic missions.

The Nigerian Ambassador to the US is there to facilitate the needs of bilateral agreements between US and Nigeria people in areas of cultural exchange, business exchange, tourism, education, arts and so on.....

The Nigerian Perm Rep to UN is there to facilitate treaties between Nigerian Government and UN members and to be the face and facilitator when Nigeria interacts, inter-exchange, inter-play with peer Nations for military, state, humanitarian aid, development and peace accords.

One represent the people - Ambasador
The other represent the Sovereign - Perm Rep.

Dont ever make the mistake of confusing the two again. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by amazingspiderma: 4:22am On Sep 29, 2015
wytecat:
grin UNBELIEVABLE!

I had to take a second look at his moniker! I knew something is wrong with him, just didn't know it's this bad grin

Firstly no one is a fountain of knowledge.
Secondly I have never been a law student.Knowlege is not restricted to the four walls of a classroom.
Thirdly I am not as old as you think.I wasn't even born when Buhari left office.
Lastly,if you have no constructive argument on which to base your point you don't have to call people names,it does not give people a good impression about you.
Whether Buhari or no Buhari we are still Nigerians, you could even be my brother or one of my friends in the past.
Having different points view does not make people enemies,it is also an oppourtunity to learn.
The glass is half-full or half-empty,it depends on who is looking at it.
Even if she get sacked,she cannot be jobless,the last time I checked Joy Ugwu had a Prof. before her name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by luvmijeje(f): 4:29am On Sep 29, 2015
What a shame!!!!! What an embarrassment. You don't need to be blind or deaf to realise it was planned to the T.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Now Buhari can learn the importance of appointing noise makers ministers early . grin
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by aresa: 4:31am On Sep 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

What did you say??

Alright, I think it is time we sanction Ibos from the political section. You guys just dont get it!!

The UN is located in America but its grounds and campuses are considered international territory. The UN has its own police force. AMERICA has no jurisdiction on UN grounds.

Now, America itself has a rep in the UN. The UN rep is different from an Ambassadorial post but both are diplomatic missions.

The Nigerian Ambassador to the US is there to facilitate the needs of bilateral agreements between US and Nigeria people in areas of cultural exchange, business exchange, tourism, education, arts and so on.....

The Nigerian Perm Rep to UN is there to facilitate treaties between Nigerian Government and UN members and to be the face and facilitator when Nigeria interacts, inter-exchange, inter-play with peer Nations for military, state, humanitarian aid, development and peace accords.

One represent the people - Ambasador
The other represent the Sovereign - Perm Rep.

Dont ever make the mistake of confusing the two again. angry

General visit to other countries and UN functions are 2 different things.

We have permanent folks at the UN for a reason. It's not the job of the Nigerian embassy to draw up and formulate UN schedules or chaperon the president around the UN for official UN engagements inside the UN. This is the job of the Nigerian mission at the UN.

You people come up with the most thoughtless ignorant and unintelligent rubbish...
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by MayorofLagos(m): 4:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Is it surprising at all that those women who have failed the country are all from one region, SE?

The Immigration boss - Rose Uzoma
Aviation Minister - Stella Oduah
Finance Minister - Ngozi Iweala
Petroleum Minister - Allison Maduekwe (my darling grin)
UN Perm Rep - Joy Ogwu.

Don't let me start listing the men, a whole page will be filled, starting with Pius Anyim, the dozing Secretary.

Incompetent race of people! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.