Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (40016 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by permsec: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:
Now we've found out that it was a deliberate sabotage by some worthless and incompetent civil servants and residue from the last useless and incompetent administration PMB should have fired long time.

For this, I blame PMB. Trusting the same useless, worthless and incompetent people Nigerians just rejected at the polls to look out for him was a fatal error and naivety on his part.

Nigerians went to the polls to get rid of these bad eggs and PMB rightfully trying to do things the right way in effect allowed the same people to contaminate his activities.

These worthless and and incompetent people should have been sacked.

This one is on you...
I never wanted to comment but ur comment sound so silly and filled with trash like;

Useless=1
Worthless=3
Incompetent=4

Must you showcase your silly and arrogant nature to the world before ur message can be understood?

PMB and his entourage fumbled big time simple! stop the unecessary comparisms period!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Duru1:
The Daura Dumbass duplicated his idiotic nonchalance to details and continues to hurry into issues he is clueless about. How could moronic Nigerians rush to USA without months of understanding what the timetable looked like and marry to the highly sophistication of United Nation method of operation? This Fulani jackass and his cronies are fanning flimsy excuses towards any department in Nigeria headed by none-Fulani or person not from northern Nigeria. What briefings were given to Daura Dumbass by the ministry of external affairs before jetting out of Nigeria? If the moronic dingbat could not even adhere to UN schedule of events, how can the jackass contemplate the solution to Nigeria’s headache?
signed sealed and delivered. Pity the dullard cos the grammar here will make him and his propagandic fans go crazy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by ogashman(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
before now,obj,yaradua n gej ve all been attending official meetings outside d country n we ve never had any case of late arrival or missing d meetings outrightly. enough said..I think d last sentence in d write up summarises d cause of this confusion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by seunmsg(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
otunsman:
Why didn't buhari's entourage put necessary logistics in place before his visit? He should blame his pa and orderlies.If buhari is visiting lagos from abuja,is it not his entourage that will first be there to make necessary arrangements for him?

Is it that some of you don't truly understand how things work or you are just plainly silly? Nigeria have a fully operational mission in the UN headed by a permanent representative. We also have a functional embassy in the USA. So, why will the presidents PA or orderly be the ones to make such arrangement? Do you know the duties of the two missions that I mentioned above?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nyore5: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oh! U haven't heard? Prof Ogwu was the only Person (in Nigeria and Abroad; both Government and Private sector) privy to the Top Secret information of the supposed meetings...funny right...true Story...Stupid government looking for useless excuses that a 10years old won't believe
4dankey:

Good question my brother. So it is only Pro Ogwu that will be blame, leaving Nigeria Ambassador and the Permanent secretary of the ministry of foreign affairs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by ahaz: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
journerman:
Why would she be sabotaging her country. Everybody should hold up their hands and take responsibility in this, the presidency aren't blameless.
buhari next time dont take fura whenever you travel out.pls leave the poor woman alone.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
BabaO2:

The summary is that Jonathan found it difficult to work with sanusi and he got him fired, the same reason will be used against emefiele, no one can stop/query him for that because he has the responsibility. Sanusi never committed any offence, he has right to spend all monies you mentioned according to CBN laws, president only found him difficult to work with and a mole in his cabinet.
Na him papa get the money?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Is it that some of you don't truly understand how things work or you are just plainly silly? Nigeria have a fully operational mission in the UN headed by a permanent representative. We also have a functional embassy in the USA. So, why will the presidents PA or orderly be the ones to make such arrangement? Do you know the duties of the two missions that I mentioned above?

Buhari overslept, simples!
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Iykopee(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Now they wanna put the blame on the innocent woman as usual cos GEJ is no more to be held responsible. This daura dullardo is worse than useless to this country. Anywhere he goes stupidity must show up, why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by badostic: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
She was angry because there was no money to share this time around. Corrupt thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by ahaz: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Premium Times

Buhari team are no longer saying the meeting was unofficial since Premium Times exposed their folly.
Ambassador Ogwu should have woken Bubu from his sleep, its her fault Buhari overslept.
sn na d ambassador serve buhari d fura wey him drink?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by JohnVianney: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just a matter of time. Time is the only separator here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by ahaz: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
PentiumPro:
That woman, a Biafran sympathizer is yet to recover from the shock arising from the defeat of her benefactor.
has ur stupidity risen to dis level?u need help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by aresa: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
bongila:

Honestly,you are really Dumb no disrespect meant. Just saying the obvious.. Learn to be truthful it doesn't kill I promise.

Dumbness is you calling other people dumb without offering any sane and intelligent counter to my post.

I said PMB should take the blame for not firing the same people Nigerians just fired at the polls.

Nigerians don't want them and they spoke with their votes so why is PMB keeping rejected incompetents?

Who took the president to the wrong gate?

Are the civil servants we pay to serve us at the UN so clueless that they don't even know anything about the layout at the UN?

Who failed to provide timely transportation for the president?

Who failed to gibe the president accurate and vetted schedule of official events?

Answer these question first just to see how unintelligent you people sound.

Or is it the president's responsibility to draw up his own schedule, provide his own transportation, find out what meeting to attend and even run around looking for the right gates to the right meetings?

Either common sense is strange to you people or you are all just too mentally crooked and lazy to be truthful, honest and formulate sensible and intelligent reasonings..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Jesusloveyou: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
journerman:
Why would she be sabotaging her country. Everybody should hold up their hands and take responsibility in this, the presidency aren't blameless.
so what are d blames of PMB, u can only blame him for d delay of sacking d clueless corrupt woman that serve under a clueless corrupt govt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by seunmsg(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Buhari overslept, simples!

Silly comment, simple!
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

shut up, stinking igbo man. That Joy Ugwu is an igbo saboteur. She deliberately, carried out instructions from PDP and stu.pid ndigbo
After all this you will kneel down to pray to God to help you with so much bitterness of heart to your fellow human being, you have to repent because life is too short

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by aresa: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
permsec:
I never wanted to comment but ur comment sound so silly and filled with trash like;

Useless=1
Worthless=3
Incompetent=4

Must you showcase your silly and arrogant nature to the world before ur message can be understood?

PMB and his entourage fumbled big time simple! stop the unecessary comparisms period!
[/s]

Unintelligent losers like you bore.

Btw, learn how to spell basic English words..
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by GodMode: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
SmartMugu:
I still don't understand what country's president walks from point A to point B in the US. I would expect them to fly everywhere with presidential vehicles.

Obama came to Nigeria with the presidenail vehicles stashed in the presidential plane.

In our case, the president had to wait on rides or walk if he has to.

I think someone needs to take a better look at how these trips are planned. Walking around by a president is unheard of. Security is paramount.

Obama has never been to Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by sweetgala(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
kettykin:

She didn't delay the start up of a crucial meeting involving the Pope and other dignitaries. APC is a bizzare organization.

She failed to provide adequate transportation. She might not see herslef compatible with this administration for political reasons or personal ones. But I have no doubt ifbtge accusations leveled against her and her team are true that her actions can at best be regarded as gross incompetence and otherwise sabotage and insubordination

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by SmartMugu: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
GodMode:

Obama has never been to Nigeria...
Thanks for correcting me. I guess I meant Kenya. I'm aware of his recent trip there.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Fawklicant: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:
Now we've found out that it was a deliberate sabotage by some worthless and incompetent civil servants and residue from the last useless and incompetent administration PMB should have fired long time.

For this, I blame PMB. Trusting the same useless, worthless and incompetent people Nigerians just rejected at the polls to look out for him was a fatal error and naivety on his part.

Nigerians went to the polls to get rid of these bad eggs and PMB rightfully trying to do things the right way in effect allowed the same people to contaminate his activities.

These worthless and and incompetent people should have been sacked.

PMB, you reap what you sow.

This one is on you...

How much hatred and bile can one man harbour against a people? You need to chill bro. The more you try to make sense, the further it takes you down the realm of ignominy. Dont let the hatred kill you because the people you are hating on hardly know you exist. Take a chill pill before you die on igbo matter. Some people have really been brainwashed by their slave masters. SMH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by mygee33(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is what happens when you cut cost/budget, take all your entourage with you....and still expect to be served well. wake up, this is the US not 9ja, nothing is free.
Presidency have just cooked up this story all of a suden to cruxify an innocent woman. why did they deny that the 1st meeting was not important. Now someone say he is Annonymous" who does not want his name to be mentioned.
APC will really have to brace up and learn the acts of running a state. Its far more bigger than running a cattle farm in Daura, no matter how sincere or "honest" you might seem.
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by donodion(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is a bizarre.!!!
In no clear terms I say..Fire the incompetent woman with immediate effect.

Change must be effective across board.

The days of nominating and assigning key roles and positions to less competent political affiliates is soon over.

This gross incompetency should not be overlooked.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rayhut:

After all this you will kneel down to pray to God to help you with so much bitterness of heart to your fellow human being, you have to repent because life is too short

repent? i think u igbos need repentance first.

famous quote:
1. Unrepentant igbos...................... wole shoyinka.
2. if igbos did not repent, they will be second class citizens........................... conqueror, Gen. Yakubu Gowon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Silly comment, simple!

Go and die, simples!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by lastpage: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Ambassador Joy Ogwu as Nigeria's permanent representative to the UN is saddled with the responsibility of preparing the presidents meeting schedules and itinerary during the general assembly. If it is true that she deliberately refused to include the boko haram response event in the presidents schedule, then she should not just be blamed, she should be sanctioned or removed.

Look, let us know that for the moment, Ibos are SABOTEURS and Buhari will do himself a big favor by paying particular attention to any important event/post, that has an Ibo person as its arrow-head.

They have vowed to make his government bad... just as a revenge for us not voting that clueless Jonathan a second time, and at the same time, to cause chaos as a means of realizing their Biafra.

Anyone who does not know this by now is simply not wise.

Buhari will sack anyone who does not live-up to their responsibilities.
If you are paid to do a job, do it excellently or get booted out.

A President does not need to drive himself to a UN event, after waiting at the gate ........and even treking to the place because one Eediot Ibo woman wants to make him look bad

Just read what their fellow HATERS and CHILDREN OF ANGER + FRUSTRATION are writing on this thread, like they have lost their senses!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by aresa: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
SmartMugu:
I still don't understand what country's president walks from point A to point B in the US. I would expect them to fly everywhere with presidential vehicles.

Obama came to Nigeria with the presidenail vehicles stashed in the presidential plane.

In our case, the president had to wait on rides or walk if he has to.

I think someone needs to take a better look at how these trips are planned. Walking around by a president is unheard of. Security is paramount.

Obama in Nigeria? He obviously visited just you in your village..

Btw, the fact that we don't take our own cars abroad doesn't mean the people we pay to provide the president with transportation shouldn't. We have taxpayers funded official diplomatic cars in our embassies for such engagements so why was transportation provided...? This is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
lastpage:

Look, let us know that for the moment, Ibos are SABOTEURS and Buhari will do himself a big favor by paying particular attention to any important event/post, that has an Ibo person as its arrow-head.

They have vowed to make his government bad... just as a revenge for us not voting that clueless Jonathan a second time, and at the same time, to cause chaos as a means of realizing their Biafra.

Anyone who does not know this by now is simply not wise.

Buhari will sack anyone who does not live-up to their responsibilities.
If you are paid to do a job, do it excellently or get booted out.

A President does not need to drive himself to a UN event, after waiting at the gate ........and even treking to the place because one Eediot Ibo woman wants to make him look bad

Lastpage!

Buhahahaha!
Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by sweetgala(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Leave them they are idiots, the presidents PA or ordely would not even be furnished with security clearance nor information directly from the UN. It's is the duty of the Nigerian mission to get the information and document it for the president.

However the PA could have asked for the itinerary if not provided on time.

I think the Ugwu lady might have personal or political difference to the current APC led government. That and incompetent mission staff

1 Like

Re: Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage by Xano(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Interesting
The last paragraph says a lot.
There were limited utilisation of protocol. Organisation and delegation of duty were immature(unprofessional).
It was very unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.