Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners (3760 Views)

Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This? / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by luvdewale: 12:17pm On May 24, 2009
Everybody has his or her own mission,some guys married because of paper not love and some ladies also married because of ego not handsome, so dats life !!!!!!
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by deepthroat(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2009
Because thats all they can get. grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by origina9ja(f): 1:37am On May 29, 2009
na them sabi
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:27am On May 29, 2009
Ok I agree with the statement above. . .My friends and I went for an occassion. . .and there was this black guy at the occassion who came with this fat white chick ( The gal did not try one bit and the guy on the other hand didn't help matters with his wor face) And the annoying thing was he was feeling funky with his fat ugly white chick and dissing black gals. . .and the white chick was feeling like she was superior cus she was white. . .oh we gave it to him and her. . , because we knew we were hotting and in the beauty department. . .she just couldn't stand next to us. ( He was so embarrassed and cooled down on his dissing)

Dudes who wanna date white chicks. . .do so. . .but pls do not feel superior or diss black chicks cus of ur fat ugly white ass!
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by C2H5OH(f): 2:29am On May 29, 2009
Haba take it easy o
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:42am On May 29, 2009
lol. . .It just gets me pissed when I see dudes like these tryna feel funky and make these gals look superior than black chicks just cus they white. . .
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by C2H5OH(f): 2:48am On May 29, 2009
That's cos they think they just won the lottery. Being with a white girl for some of them is like rolling in a Bentley.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by OgidiBoy(m): 2:50am On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

That's cos they think they just won the lottery. Being with a white girl for some of them is like rolling in a Bentley.

You guys are funny, grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:51am On May 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by sosisi(f): 3:01am On May 29, 2009
black women are usually voluptuous so our men also like the voluptuous white girls with  African ikebe
Is that a trouble  grin

Igbos say when someone wants to eat a toad,he should eat a fat juicy one

(please I'm not calling oyibo people toads,na Idiom )
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by debosky(m): 3:11am On May 29, 2009
deepthroat:

Because thats all they can get. grin

This is the reason in 95% of the cases. The remaining 5% is blind love. grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by origina9ja(f): 10:27pm On May 29, 2009
haha
those men are pretty sad and useless anyways
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by seancole: 9:17pm On May 30, 2009
because these categories are always available
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2009
Ask d3M! Dey Look Lik3 Ass-AnaL!! cool Gosh!!!! It's IrriTaTinG to Moi!! grin Ugly Orobo Whitey wey No Get Shap3!! Jst Dey sha!!! Like Barney CarTooN! grin

I tiR3 for Our Guyz!! 3v3N if u wan CoLLecT this PaLi!! Try 3nT3R coRR3cT bab3!
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by xammy(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2009
For green card? i go choose 90yr old woman
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by boy1(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2009
$osisi:

black women are usually voluptuous so our men also like the voluptuous white girls with African ikebe
Is that a trouble grin

Igbos say when someone wants to eat a toad,he should eat a fat juicy one

(please I'm not calling oyibo people toads,na Idiom )
i feel u.
some people don't know that white girls got african ikebe.
God bless ikebe.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 31, 2009
boy1:

i feel u.
some people don't know that white girls got african ikebe.
God bless ikebe.

Ikebe Super!! It's da BombShigiddy!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / Which Under Wear Should I Wear Today ..... See How Women Decide....: / Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.