Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? (9960 Views)

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Eleganza33, jeez what a moniker!!! it reminds me of a biro we use to buy dat year in lagos in primary school in lekki
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Why should I get turned off by a name, especially one I know the lady has no control over? Any name is good by me, whether Islamic, traditional, Christian or English name. The one I do not fancy that much though are when girls give themselves stupid names online like "prettyAda, Sexydiva, curvylola, sexymama. sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Tolu
Yvonne
Chiamaka
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
MUMU c dis pest, i dey avoid ur virus na, dat ur stuupid name nor be nonsense name b4?
My name is Devine and how is it a nonsense name? Akpos like u grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

My name is Devine and how is it a nonsense name? Akpos like u grin
mcheeew common divine u nor fit spell, u even know book self?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
Eleganza33, jeez what a moniker!!! it reminds me of a biro we use to buy dat year in lagos in primary school in lekki
hahaha i avnt 4goten as wel,gudmurnin.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Eleganza33:
hahaha i avnt 4goten as wel,gudmurnin.
morning dear, hw was ur night?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Nice.tanx
sweetorgasms:
morning dear, hw was ur night?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Eleganza33:
Nice.tanx
do u like my moniker?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Hahaha u r funy,biko ama ghi mu
sweetorgasms:
do u like my moniker?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Eleganza33:
Hahaha u r funy,biko ama ghi mu
lol wats ama ghi mu? u mean i should tell u d meaning? anyways ure very beautiful, ur eyez are lovely
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Haha dats igbo it means i dnt knw if i lyk d moniker, it sounds mur lyk a bad dude haha no offence. Reali,thanx
sweetorgasms:
lol wats ama ghi mu? u mean i should tell u d meaning? anyways ure very beautiful, ur eyez are lovely
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Eleganza33:
Haha dats igbo it means i dnt knw if i lyk d moniker, it sounds mur lyk a bad dude haha no offence. Reali,thanx
no im not a bad dude, im just romantic dats all, pls i know as ure beautiful, there is no word dat i will tell u dat uve not heard of but i must say this ure one of d most beautiful lady iv ever seen in my life, mayb ur mom is 4rm india, u look like an indian actress.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Philomena, scholarstica, infact the longer the name, the more annoying it sounds to me. Even when you shorten the names they still seem baseless.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
mcheeew common divine u nor fit spell, u even know book self?
You for naked enter road, your madness na real
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2015
[b][/b] grin. Oga turns u off ROMANTICALLY. how?

#scholastica... lol
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
You for naked enter road, your madness na real
U don chop?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
no im not a bad dude, im just romantic dats all, pls i know as ure beautiful, there is no word dat i will tell u dat uve not heard of but i must say this ure one of d most beautiful lady iv ever seen in my life, mayb ur mom is 4rm india, u look like an indian actress.
haha dnt flatter me,am 100% nigerian thank u al d same.talk to u later, am leaving d house nw.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by dejavski(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Mine is Florence Victoria Behira Alice grin
My traditional lovely ones Ibimisan, Ebine, Orimisan
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Eleganza33:
haha dnt flatter me,am 100% nigerian thank u al d same.talk to u later, am leaving d house nw.
Oh im missing u already, ok pls mention me when u return, i like ur company
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Tolu
Yvonne
Chiamaka
yvonne musta hurt you in the past cause that name is cool asf

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
U don chop?
I dey busy now, I go chop later. Mr toothpick
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by obontami: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Agboma Ukamaka Ogugua
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IceDude(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
Op, Elizabeth is a cool name. You can call her Lizzy
Or Lizzybaby grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
IceDude:
Or Lizzybaby grin
Abi o, I like the name. Liz
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by DiamonJ: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
yawhex:
my own nah Agnesi and Esther!!!!
i hate Esther with passion, their pretenders, they will be drinking garri in their house and forming ajebo outsíde
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

I dey busy now, I go chop later. Mr toothpick
wetin u dey busy with? ur dilldo?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2015
dejavski:
Mine is Florence Victoria Behira Alice grin My traditional lovely ones Ibimisan, Ebine, Orimisan
Victoria is a nice name
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
yvonne musta hurt you in the past cause that name is cool asf
A'aaahh,beht I do most of the hurting,so.....
it just sounds like weave-on
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
wetin u dey busy with? ur dilldo?
Mods pls, help get this kid off my back. For this early morning na im u dey talk of dillldo? I give up! undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by sinaj(f): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
bro, don't you think 'Esther' is a cool name?
is it ur gf's name grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by DiamonJ: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
bro, don't you think 'Esther' is a cool name?
Esther is never a cool name, all d ones knew are sells girl, house maid, or house wife who begs for money everytime, Esther is d worst name u can give to your child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) / Plants That Look Like The Female Sex Parts(pictures) / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.