Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? (9959 Views)

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
well your hunch is wrong smiley
oh really?
pls proceed to tell me how you are the Vanilla and peaches kind of girl.
but what do I know grin you might be the sweetest person ever right?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
c u me when i dey lash woman wey don born like 7 kids, i dey lash her and she dey cry, na con u wen even my finger too big 4 ur punany
You no get respect
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
profojah:
No lie, Jonathan dey turn you on ba?
huge turn off! I no like that mgbeke name
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh really?

pls proceed to tell me how you are the Vanilla and peaches kind of girl.

but what do I know grin
you might be the sweetest person ever right?
am as gentle as a dove.and i can be sweet on a good day.you cant actually judge someone's personality solely online
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

huge turn off! I no like that mgbeke name
lol cheesy. well I'm not Jonathan, I'm john. Hope thats a turn on for you
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Mine are those ladies that have broken my heart cool

Pelumi
Mary
Chioma
Funmilayo
Blessing
Ijeoma
Omotayo
Ayo

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

am as gentle as a dove.and i can be sweet on a good day.you cant actually judge someone's personality solely online

oh I'm not judging...

just testing the waters, before I finally make my move on you
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
profojah:

lol cheesy. well I'm not Jonathan, I'm john. Hope thats a turn on for you
Everything about you is a huge turnoff for me. tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

Pelumi
Mary
Chioma
Funmilayo
Blessing
Ijeoma
Omotayo
Ayo

take heart bro... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by funkylization: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Abigail

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh I'm not judging...

just testing the waters, before I finally make my move on you

what move? lol your wives must hear this
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
You no get respect
lol u don 4get say man na man?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lol u don 4get say man na man?
you be boy or man
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
you be boy or man
I BE STRONG MAN
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Rapmoney(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:
is it ur gf's name grin
Nah dear, I have never dated any Esther before oo! cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
what move? lol your wives must hear this
They are polygamous too
I'm sure they won't object.
so think of this as a kind of "interactive" toasting.
so what's my next step to win ur affections?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Rapmoney(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

Pelumi
Mary
Chioma
Funmilayo
Blessing
Ijeoma
Omotayo
Ayo

I counted them! They are 8 in number!!! Hahaha, u dor see something! cheesy. Don't joke with a girl called Blessing; she can turn your world upside down grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by ladygudhead(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Why should I get turned off by a name, especially one I know the lady has no control over? Any name is good by me, whether Islamic, traditional, Christian or English name. The one I do not fancy that much though are when girls give themselves stupid names online like "prettyAda, Sexydiva, curvylola, sexymama. sad

I think I like this FriedPlantain of a person * silent tots* undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Damstarr(f): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2015
grin
chayema:
Philomena, scholarstica, infact the longer the name, the more annoying it sounds to me. Even when you shorten the names they still seem baseless.
schorlastica!!! shocked grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by lovely17(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
My own BISI and BIMBO just call the full names BISOLA and ABIMBOLA sounds way better
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

They are polygamous too
I'm sure they won't object.
so think of this as a kind of "interactive" toasting.
so what's my next step to win ur affections?

sounds like a load of drama. i'll pass. smiley
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
sounds like a load of drama. i'll pass. smiley
associating guys with drama?
u know that is punishable by e-hanging right?
well I did follow you tho'.
#LetTheStalkingGamesBegin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

associating guys with drama?

u know that is punishable by e-hanging right?

well I did follow you tho'.

#LetTheStalkingGamesBegin
LMAO.should i be scared or nah
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Behira(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
ISHILOVE, OYIND17 and prettythicksme, these are demonic names.
Lol ur so funny.....but u can find trouble ehn
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by yawhex(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
DiamonJ:
the same goes to me, once i'm watching a movie and i heard that name, i won't watch it again
bro u get my point....seems all Esther are same
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
My own are pricilia ,monica,Risikat,Barakat,john tunde,Ebuka,thomas,kefas,Mathew,femi, tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tpiander: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
yawhex:
Esther is a great name in my life!!!!

DiamonJ:
Esther is the best name you can give your child, the name is simply blessed.

DiamonJ:
Esther is a cool name, all d ones knew are
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tpiander: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't just like some female names

se ori e fe baje ni?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tpiander: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
anyone mentioning any name here, may your life be what you are saying.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
All names are cool.. It's the way they are pronounced that annoy me.. I do not like overly common names though.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
My own are pricilia ,monica,Risikat,Barakat,john tunde,Ebuka,thomas,kefas,Mathew,femi, tongue
what kind of name is "onome"? undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
what kind of name is "onome"? :-/
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken / God Punishes People With Bad Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.