Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? (10016 Views)

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Ron9ja: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Names like LUBABATU and HAJARATU undecided
hajarat sound a nice name and its not common among the female muslim names.7
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
undecided
Don't give me that face, i asked a question and questions are meant to be answered. Now answer me.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
Don't give me that face, i asked a question and questions are meant to be answered. Now answer me.
lmao,is it a command or what?I dnt have time to answer ur question,pls have a nice day
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Mznaett: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mine are those ladies that have broken my heart cool

Pelumi
Mary
Chioma
Funmilayo
Blessing
Ijeoma
Omotayo
Ayo

arh tosyne all these ladies? embarassed
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Swissheart(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Tolu

Yvonne

Chiamaka
...Tolu is cool nau....
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
lmao,is it a comand or what?I dnt have time to answer ur question,pls have a nice day
Firstly, get a brighter grammar, you are in dire need of it. Do you think i'm kidding? I asked you that question to show you that your name sounds even more insipid than those names you mentioned. How can a human be named onome? So unbeauteous. Please sue who ever gave you such a subfuscous name.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
Firstly, get a brighter grammar, you are in dire need of it. Do you think i'm kidding? I asked you that question to show you that your name sounds even more insipid than those names you mentioned. How can a human be named onome? So unbeauteous. Please sue who ever gave you such a subfuscous name.
ok thanks, can u please get off my mention? bye
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Laveda:
arh tosyne all these ladies? embarassed
As in ehn, i don too suffer for una hand cheesy

Una don frustrate my life so tey I have decided to rather remain single jawe cool
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
As in ehn, i don too suffer for una hand cheesy

Una don frustrate my life so tey I have decided to rather remain single jawe cool
The next girl could be good you know wink don't close your heart yet smiley
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Laveda:
The next girl could be good you know wink don't close your heart yet smiley
So would you help find that girl ? wink
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nah you can still do the searching wink
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Laveda:
Nah you can still do the searching wink
My problem is that i dont know how to woo babes *covers face* cool
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
My problem is that i dont know how to woo babes *covers face* cool
heheh. cheesy I don't believe you
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
Bros take it easy.

Mind you, there are various species of guys out there chasing that girl without even minding her name cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Laveda:
heheh. cheesy I don't believe you
Wait first oooo !!! What makes you disbelieve me ? cool
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
ok thanks, can u please get off my mention? bye
You are indeed as ugly as your name. Now i don't blame whoever named you because seeing your face, one won't have any choice but to give you the ugliest name there is. Even plastic surgery can't save you. +yawns+ this is boring. Sayonara ugly.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wait first oooo !!! What makes you disbelieve me ? cool
I know you nau undecided grin

Chief wooer undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just found one for u she's a diva sha.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros take it easy.

Mind you, there are various species of guys out there chasing that girl without even minding her name cheesy
LOL.. Don't mind me jawe. I am extremely bored so i'm just engaging in one of my hobbies: TROUBLE MAKING. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
dondemex:
I just found one for u she's a diva sha.
Baba, oyah gimme her username cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Laveda:
I know you nau undecided grin

Chief wooer undecided
Oya let's talk behind these walls and you will see that i may not have the boldness to woo you tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
You are indeed as ugly as your name. Now i don't blame whoever named you because seeing your face, one won't have any choice but to give you the ugliest name there is. Even plastic surgery can't save you. +yawns+ this is boring. Sayonara ugly.
grin hahahahahhaahhah,hey mr,it seems u are seeking for my attention,buh I dnt have ur fvcking time,becos I'm not responsible for ur misery gosh!I av been trying to be lenient with u in order to avoid unnecessary e-war but u kept on pressing on,have we met before?why can't u stay on ur lane and mind ur fvking business,It seems life is dealing with u presently that's why u want to vent ur frustration on me.useless and good for nothing porcupine,as for u calling me ugly lmao,pls let me see ur worthless monkey face.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, oyah gimme her username cheesy
MrsChima oga mi, she can't break your heart. But Boss 8 girls broke your heart n u never get heart failure..u try ooo
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oya let's talk behind these walls and you will see that i may not have the boldness to woo you tongue
that's how you start yours? grin

You've forgotten that face? Check my dp..b4 you start talking bout wooing me angry
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Everything about you is a huge turnoff for me. tongue
So your name is a turn off ba? sad
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Laveda:
that's how you start yours? grin

You've forgotten that face? Check my dp..b4 you start talking bout wooing me angry
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii shocked

I don fccck up oooooo... * covers face*
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Laveda(f): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii shocked

I don fccck up oooooo... * covers face*
you see yourself grin grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
as for my name which u said is ugly,Rotfl..... I'm yet to see a reasonable human on this planet who dislikes the name except some miserable scums of the earth animal which is u,
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
grin hahahahahhaahhah,hey mr,it seems u are seeking for my attention,buh I dnt have ur fvcking time,becos I'm not responsible for ur misery gosh!I av been trying to be lenient with u in order to avoid unnecessary e-war but u kept on pressing on,have we met before?why can't u stay on ur lane and mind ur fvking business,It seems life is dealing with u presently that's why u want to vent ur frustration on me.useless and good for nothing porcupine,as for u calling me ugly lmao,pls let me see ur worthless monkey face.
what a hapless way to write. Your post confirms my assertion that you are not human, even a monkey won't write like this. My misery? it is obvious that the Frustrated one here is you, i on the other hand; i'm just enjoying myself. Remember, you are not human so i'm doing you a favour by replying you so please make this worth my while.......... PS: this ain't a duel, it's me talkingtyping and you barking. smiley
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
as for my name which u said is ugly,Rotfl..... I'm yet to see a reasonable human on this planet who dislikes the name except some miserable scums of the earth animal which is u,
Poor girl, why didn't you go to school? I bet you where given the chance to but you decided to follow your passion which is prostitution. I have nothing against that though after-all, "one's passion leads one to one's destiny"-Sylvalord et al. And you said you have not met one who doesn't like onome? Oh i believe you, afterall you are not human and non-human beings associate with non-human beings.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Damstarr:
grin schorlastica!!! shocked grin
E be like all those old mama names. Abi I lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / She Is Addicted To Sex Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.