Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Tall Guys Are All Taken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tall Guys Are All Taken (5972 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2015
U got it all wrong babe. i wasnt talkin abt any movie ok.
esosa993:

no I have never watched it,why did you ask??
i was referin to u been online at dis unholy hour and why.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
U got it all wrong babe. i wasnt talkin abt any movie ok.

i was referin to u been online at dis unholy hour and why.

Lol because I over ate and I can't sleep
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2015
demicupid:
Most times when im out on the street,i get to see really cute (but arent to blessed on the height side) guys,and mostly when i come across tall(singbonle:commanding)ones,they're taken,lol,it aint like im searching oo,its just kind of alarming. And,here's the question,as a medium height lady,marrying a guy with the same height,does that mean all your kids will be short too?,ewwww.....i hope i give my kids a chance to be tall.
nope im here o, Tall nd single..
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm. dat mks u one of those future wives dat hv to marry a farmer which wud easily help solve ur fud appetite? i mean u re d fud luver type?
esosa993:

Lol because I over ate and I can't sleep
sorry ma ba3 went off at midnite.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by demicupid(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Bt hw come am tall bt stil nt taking? and mind u, tall and cool dudes like me wont want to be wit u bcus it wud kinda downgrade our personality bcus u arent beautiful enough to worth us.
geez,see who's talking,*i laugh in hausa lang*...you think you can use NL dp to judge beauty,far from it.I bet you also would downgrade my personality.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by T051N(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:
dat was too harsh jore sad
leave him...you'd know he's a dwarf
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Lol. hw do u knw who is talking? or through mere imagination i guess? I LAUGH IN BOTH ARABIC AND PERSIAN
demicupid:
geez,see who's talking,*i laugh in hausa lang*...you think you can use NL dp to judge beauty,far from it.I bet you also would downgrade my personality.
i hv no other way of judgin other dan wat i saw on ur dp nd dats bcus i dnt knw u in real life. so i find it wrong if u decide to crusify without judgin me base on dat.

there is no need downgradin ur personality bcus dats nt wat we re talkin abt here bt ur luk.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by demicupid(f): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Lol. hw do u knw who is talking? or through mere imagination i guess? I LAUGH IN BOTH ARABIC AND PERSIAN

i hv no other way of judgin other dan wat i saw on ur dp nd dats bcus i dnt knw u in real life. so i find it wrong if u decide to crusify without judgin me base on dat.

there is no need downgradin ur personality bcus dats nt wat we re talkin abt here bt ur luk.
not like i've seen you before though...buh you should know as `respect is reciprocal'...`insult is also reciprocal'...you dont just go about typing trash about something you arent sure of....
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Hey babe, dnt be harsh to a tall nd cool single dude ok? such can be used against ur heart in the future. lolz
demicupid:
not like i've seen you before though...buh you should know as `respect is reciprocal'...`insult is also reciprocal'...you dont just go about typing trash about something you arent sure of....
seriously i never met to insult u(am too big for such childish act). so bad u took my comment as an insult to ur person. AM SORRY ABT THAT OK AND HOPE U RE NOW HAPPY?
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by demicupid(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Hey babe, dnt be harsh to a tall nd cool single dude ok? such can be used against ur heart in the future. lolz

seriously i never met to insult u(am too big for such childish act). so bad u took my comment as an insult to ur person. AM SORRY ABT THAT OK AND HOPE U RE NOW HAPPY?
its good you know its a childish act,and mind you,i wasnt sad before,Mister tall,cool & single.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2015
yeah u can say dat frm ur own perspective bt ur ealiar comment say otherwise. though impress u werent sad b4.
demicupid:
its good you know its a childish act, and mind you,i wasnt sad before,Mister tall,cool & single.
yea. u can cal me d emboldened again. lol
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by drey076(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Op, have u checked Oscoda garage?
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by demicupid(f): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2015
drey076:
Op, have u checked Oscoda garage?
im sorry,i dont seem to understand what you're tryna say.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2015
demicupid:
Most times when im out on the street,i get to see really cute (but arent to blessed on the height side) guys,and mostly when i come across tall(singbonle:commanding)ones,they're taken,lol,it aint like im searching oo,its just kind of alarming. And,here's the question,as a medium height lady,marrying a guy with the same height,does that mean all your kids will be short too?,ewwww.....i hope i give my kids a chance to be tall.
When I say people just go to school as a necessary ritual,my friends will argue I judge too quickly.I agree but ,can someone explain Mendel's Laws of Heredity to this female.Her ignorance is a sad sight.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by demicupid(f): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2015
kpodosky:
When I say people just go to school as a necessary ritual,my friends will argue I judge too quickly.I agree but ,can someone explain Mendel's Laws of Heredity to this female.Her ignorance is a sad sight.
Ohhhohhh...here comes the prof we've been waiting for...u learnt that in school doesnt mean every one else did.I can see blabbing is what you know best.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2015
demicupid:
Ohhhohhh...here comes the prof we've been waiting for...u learnt that in school doesnt mean every one else did.I can see blabbing is what you know best.
But we all learnt it in school. We all did biology.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by demicupid(f): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2015
kpodosky:
whatever!

1 Like

Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by ayokellany: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2015
kpodosky:

Bad boy. Biology of secondary is what you talking about after uni graduation. Oh boy that one don follow waec go.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

Na lie oooooo. We still full ground !
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by koronic: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:
lmfao oh,wen u talk "noted",if u no tall before,shey you wanna add to your height nih,or start wearing invisible heels.
Lols!
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by koronic: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
fbtowner:
I'm tall. Really tall. About 6 and half ft.

But I'm trying to get money not gf

Hmmm!! Word!
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by koronic: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
kpodosky:

Bro if she doesn't know doesn't mean u would rub it on her face.. U could have just explained it or better still just refer her.
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by gab264(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know say you mumu sha!

Nor be say you tall pass the dining table chair wey dey your house o! You dey open mouth talk.

Abeg shift! undecided
Guy must you reply that girl.
What's make you different from her now
Re: The Tall Guys Are All Taken by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
gab264:
Guy must you reply that girl.
What's make you different from her now
And must you tell me?

How does your opinion change what has already happened?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture / Ladies!!!the Jeep Or The Man / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.