Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) (6079 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
I decided to visit angelina aka sugar girl, so when i entered her house, she took me round the kitchen, palour, the other room, everywhere, then she removed her skirt that was used to cover the window and she showed me the back side of her house, how large and beautiful it was, she also showed me the front side, i was impressed, and she was very happy because the house was perfect, the way she wanted it, so we later did some praise and worship and i left to visit ijeoma funmi to also show me her house too

Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by LOGDAN(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by Adasun(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
angry
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by LordSucre(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
hehehehe
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lord hv mercy... So u cross over to d new year wit dis same brain

1 Like

Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by Vick4rill(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2017
lol you hardly dissapoint me!
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Smallville10:
Lord hv mercy... So u cross over to d new year wit dis same brain
no, i bought a new brain, i will soon replace it with the old one cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by lanrefresh(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Fvcking clickbait angry
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by drstainlex: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Lol... The guy disappoint the VASLINE CREW... Btw; this guy mumu sha
Re: She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) by UrWorstNitemare: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
mehn...
tis guy na confirm HIPPOPO..

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.