Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (46251 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by flerKys(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just the senators names and no signature! Hmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by dyn1800: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
I see some "ma Jo lo mo n'wo eyin re in that list " some of them will be like Peter that denial Jesus
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Gracito(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Very soon, u will stop squatting in nigeria..go bk to ur country
why are you being so tribalistic? And you look educated sef undecided#smh. Back to the topic, nawao, I knew TA Orji MUST be involved

3 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by blackpanda: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
onatisi:
We have said it so many time .saraki is going nowhere . The game favors him more than it favours his enemies. Saraki enemies picked the wrong time and the wrong battle against saraki.

Unfortunately people are not tried, convicted or jailed by "game". Thats the job of the court. E go do una like film trick when saraki is placed on handcuffs and dragged to kuje

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
lol..mumu..

If the court shld sack him, will the yeye senators reinstall him?
na your fada go be the judge abi? Dindinrin oponu . So ur brains can't fathom out all the legal loopholes saraki is bound to exploit. If he is not sacked ,you and your family members can carry yourselves to the chambers and remove him .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by AdeniyiA(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am i the only one who saw "CONFEDENCE".... shocked
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by princekene61: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dats politics 4 U
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Tahtah: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
sad
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Even my guy Oga Ben Murray-Bruce?? Chisos! I am disapointmented walahi talahi. How can he does dat and falling my hands??

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by anonimi: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Saraki's integrity can only be returned in the court that's if he comes out clean, not through vote of confidence.

What integrity does ANY of the 109 SINators have if they collect all the bogus salary plus allowances from us
Open YOUR eyes, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095358_15096527612489439596301874723237704487377n_jpeg85ba7e6ee2eaa8016b72712354f15d2f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/mqc0sttqjlt6tvhxyve3wjtty76uab8w806695[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529977_nass_jpeg20217b4f045ab12789674b258da46f96

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Heroes of democracy!!! Shout out to these courageous men of the red chamber for standing for the independence of the NASS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
blackpanda:

Unfortunately people are not tried, convicted or jailed by "game". Thats the job of the court. E go do una like film trick when saraki is placed on handcuffs and dragged to kuje
just wait and see. You go wonder wonder. Saraki is going nowhere ,this is not the battle that will push saraki away. Buhari and tinubu simply chose the wrong war to fight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tinsel: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Saraki is a master of propaganda. Forget about this list and vote of confidence. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by maestroz: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
NAMES with no signatures?

i can prove they passed vote of no confidence
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tommykiwi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
donTbone:
Ok... keep deceiving us o... undecided
I know if Ogun and Sango never dey involved for this matter, those senators no go pass vote of inconfidence!
Bunch of Liars lipsrsealed

Take it or take it, Uncle Saraki will be duely penalized. If them like make dem pass vote of ''NOT GUILTY'' sad
can't U see ? Wailers always wailing!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by onatisi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
brainbucks:
Even my guy Oga Ben Murray-Bruce?? Chisos! I am disapointmented walahi talahi. How can he does dat and falling my hands??
what about all the other apc senators that decided to go with saraki and against buhari and tinubu? This senators are no longer scared of buhari and apc leadership and they are now willing and ready to take the party leadership head on .buhari is going to have a very turbulent relationship with these senators .what you don't know is 99% of Nigerian politicians who are public office holders are guilty of the crime saraki is been accused of including buhari himself. So if they allow the president to have his way among them ,the same treatment is likelybto be meted out to them. For this reason they have no choice but to stick together.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Okies27(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
faroukfahima:
List of 84 senators who passed a vote of confidence on his principal.

See list below:

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/list-of-84-senators-that-passed-vote-of-confidence-on-saraki/

CC: lalasticlala, Ishilove
. Abeg,when will these lawmakers start doing their constitutional work and leave all these self-serving interests?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ndcide(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
AND their political god quivers

This is a strong statement. Their dogs can keep ranting... Thieves, thieves.... Is their political god not a bigger thief?

Waiting to read from nation news, it's their fight

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
APC an extension of PDP since 1776.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Tee999: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
They are all same thieves
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by BlackrulesDworld(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015

4 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by joedrae(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=14pt]Time will tell...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by luvprince4real(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
lol..mumu..

If the court shld sack him, will the yeye senators reinstall him?
court sack him
PdP take over. The choice is urs.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

What is wrong with you ?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by osazeeblue01: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
TO ME ALL THESE POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME.TINUBU WANT SARAKI OUT BECAUSE OF GREED.POINT OUT ONE POLITICIAN THAT WONT BE GUITY OF THIS.THEY ALLOW PEACE TO REIGN IN OUR COUNTRY.YOU CAN'T STOP CORRUPTION ONCE,IS A GRADUAL PROCESS.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by EGideonal24: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

why hating now.... FOOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by LydayBobo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
At last we have the list of senators to kwarantine
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nicepoker(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

thought u died in saudi.

5 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

Rotin pussssssssssy

5 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by yetunsbay(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
superior1:
A good number of those 84 are moles, you will surprised when impeachment voting comes.
and u think like 'NIGERIANS JST GO DEY OBSERVE'. I dnt think so.Oh! I forgot it cnt happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.