Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (46253 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by shellworker: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Very soon, u will stop squatting in nigeria..go bk to ur country

A big surprise that this kind of a hate write up is coming from a female. Men are in trouble. So somebody will marry or has already married this kind of character and put in his house? For all I know, peaceful and lovely manners are some of the listed attributes of a wife material.

My dear start working on your manners cos you have proved that you are just one of those untamed and uncultured girls in the society.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mee234:

Don't kid ursef. saraki has the means to delay judgment.
hahahaha, na he be d judge wen wan delay his own case

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by frank442: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
You believe this you believe anything
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm...these are men of dishonour !

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by onismate: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
That vote of confidence is irrelevant. That list of names you are seeing should be thrown into Bush. 84 senators have passed their own vote of confidence, has justice danladi of CCT passed his own on saraki?

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by kestolove95(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
shellworker:

A big surprise that this kind of a hate write up is coming from a female. Men are in trouble. So somebody will marry or has already married this kind of character and put in his house? For all I know, peaceful and lovely manners are some of the listed attributes of a wife material.

My dear start working on your manners cos you have proved that you are just one of those untamed and uncultured girls in the society.
as long as my hhusband his not yeeboh(drug traffickers), he has got d best wife on d earth

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Idioooot, saraki is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by alexvatt(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
The court will penalise him, therefore order his arrest. vote of confidence has nothing to do with corruption charges.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Alwaystruth: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
If it pains you, you can hug a transformer. Is it only Saraki that is corrupt in the senate or among Nigerian politicians?.
Fashola and Bola Tinubu are they saints?. Where were you when Saraki was spearheading the fall of great Gej?i. Then Saraki was a saint and your hero and today he failed to be a stooge to any body and you wants him remove. May that mouth you used to insult Igbos never says anything good in your life again. Idiotic tribal bigot like you.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ibabz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
So, what should we with the names? Stone them?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ExInferis(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

bravo.

you're my favorite person on the internet.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by belente(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
as long as my hhusband his not yeeboh(drug traffickers), he has got d best wife on d earth
ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sadissbala(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
SenseiX:
49 PDP Senators, 34 APC Senators , a total of 83 Senators since Jide Omoroware removed his name from the list.
Only 24 APC Senators dithered, a small minority
but what about if Nigeria court pass the otherwise vote on him?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Raymysterio(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

You always fan the embers of hate and bigotry. It shows you are nothing but flotsam and jetsam. Scum of the earth. Get a life.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sadissbala(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
this guy most have a myopic idea of judicial system. beside of if th e court passes the vote of no confidence on him grin
Jesusloveyou:
this guy most have a myopic idea of judicial system. beside of if th e court passes the vote of no confidence on him
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
it does not mean his trial would stop.... grin
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by shellworker: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

Keep the manners up. I wish you luck!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by shellworker: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Alwaystruth:
If it pains you, you can hug a transformer. Is it only Saraki that is corrupt in the senate or among Nigerian politicians?.
Fashola and Bola Tinubu are they saints?. Where were you when Saraki was spearheading the fall of great Gej?i. Then Saraki was a saint and your hero and today he failed to be a stooge to any body and you wants him remove. May that mouth you used to insult Igbos never says anything good in your life again. Idiotic tribal bigot like you.

Good analysis in retrospect. You are the man!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Reference(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm....yeah. Passed a vote of confidence on corruption.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Charlesdegaulle: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Surprised to see Ben Bruce in that list, upon all his show of Patriotism. Others are what you would expect:Andy Uba, Theo Orji, Akpabio, Dino etc

Btw, How did Jeremiah Useni get to be in Senate?

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nonsoco80(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

U be confirm Akwunakwuna. Ewu

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nonsoco80(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
who give u husband. Someone like u don't have one.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by lyricalz: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thiefnibu and oshi-omo-ole will now be having HBP
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by basilo101: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

hahahahah, igbos now have 83 senators, David Umaru is also igbo, Lmfao, yorubas are comedians.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

no mind those yanmirins
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Kiakia(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Partners in crime. What did you expect? Protecting one of their own. Only in Nigeria! On the first day of resumption after an undeserved two months vacation, what this bunch did was to pass a meaningles vote of confidence on a man accused of false declaration of assets which tantamounts to corruption. I scanned the newspapers to check if any serious legislative work took place today only to read of senators passing a vote of confidence on Saraki. Nigerians, where are we really headed to? What has changed in the National Assembly from the PDP days? Nothing unfortunately. When shall we get it right? And these guys earn fat salary and allowances for doing practically nothing except bicker for positions for perfection of their corrupt acts. But one day, just one day, all these will come to pass. We await the Buhari wand that will cleanse this country and make her citizens proud to answer Nigerians. Until then, we wait.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by VirginFinder: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
I won't allow freeglobe and chukwudi44, the ibo slaves, to make me hate or seek the downfall of my fellow Yoruba brother.

I am cock sure they are already saddened by the presence of Yoruba names in the list.

ibos slaves can NEVER love my Yoruba brother more than me.

Never!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
VirginFinder:
I won't allow freeglobe and chukwudi44, the ibo slaves, to make me hate or seek the downfall of my fellow Yoruba brother.

I am cock sure they are already saddened by the presence of Yoruba names in the list.

Never!
slave, keep claiming a fulani man. don't worry fulani are coming to take over the entire yorubaland since you love them so much.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by shellworker: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
VirginFinder:

Never!

From your name it is clear you are a lost child. Chai! Poor parents.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by VirginFinder: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

slave, keep claiming a fulani man. don't worry fulani are coming to take over the entire yorubaland since you love them so much.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by VirginFinder: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
shellworker:

From your name it is clear you are a lost child. Chai! Poor parents.

Ode!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by onatisi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
Let see what happens after appointment of ministers, though several peace meetings went on behind the scene up till yesterday.
what peace meetings went on?I hope you are not basing your opinion on what you read on nairaland and the newspaper. The truth is this is not a battle about saraki or corruption ,this Is the battle for the control of apc. The tinubu faction are losing ground on a daily basis within senators and reps. This victory has further cemented the hold of the atiku faction which is largely supported by northerners.and if you are a senator and wantls to make money and be relevant you have choice but to dump the tinubu faction and that is why you see the high number of senators voting for saraki,they all know this is a dead case. Buhari will make peace with saraki eventually if he intends to have his way in the senate. Nigerians don't know what is happening . This batle has even shifted to the vice president and many northerners are now showing disdain towards osinbajo as the isue between him and rufai is just an example.the scheme to cut and pieces tinibubis moving into the second stage very soon just watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.