Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (46252 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Sant1m: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
Those are the Patriotic Senators.
#SayNoToGodFathers
[quote author=Sant1m post=38510794]Pls, lawyers in the house, can an endorsement by senate upturn a guilty verdict if Cct finds saraki guilty? Can the senate after the cct rulling slam and suspend the cct judges for not respecting their earlier popurted endorsement?
Earlier today Osibanjo assured Nigerians that Pmb's Govt will kill corruption, i think he is referring to Saraki's case as the land mark case this Govt, will use to nail corruption. Its simple but i know most Pdp apologists won't agree. A guilty verdict from the cct on Saraki sentencing him to do time will send the dearth nail on corruption as it will become obvious that there is no more sacred cow in the fight. Something tells me the duo of pmb and osibanjo is working towards this, take it or leave it this case is the litmus test the world is waiting for to know if pmb is serious, i ve a feeling he will not want to disappoint. If you know pmb antecedent then get scared for saraki cause pmb is not interested in our politics and endorsement, he has his eyes set on using saraki to tell Nigerians he is serious.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Omadachi(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
A man(Saraki) under going trial at the tribunal getting vote of confidence from the law makers.I thought the ideal thing to do is to wait for him to come out clean and then pass the vote of confidence.What kind of message are we passing to the whole world?This is the more reason other countries will continue to trade with Nigerians with caution.I pity this country.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by snoopdg(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vote Of confidence was jus needed to suit an ego that was bruised in the CCT dock and as a result of the stones hurlled at the SP in his domain. I speak 4 no party, my issue is how the SP is being hailed on by d pdp, now is d SP a member of pdp? APC is dealing with one of their own 4 whatever reason nd pdp is quick to rally round him. I see pdp trying to scuttle the anti graft war. If APC leaves saraki alone nd continues 2 fight corruption by probing a pdp stalwart, the cry of witch hunting will then be heard from the roof tops, then, when will Nigeria get it right?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by banio: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thieves rally around a thief to protect themselves. Senators oh senators.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by secretsofpeace(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Very soon, u will stop squatting in nigeria..go bk to ur country

You better go back to Dahomey and stop serving the hausa fulanis... or simply put Go and Die!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:25am On Sep 30, 2015
kestolove95:
My people and corruption are like bread and butter...na we full d list...
I won't stop fvcking every dickk I come across until I catch aids, and go bk to my village and die a miserable death
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2015
David Mark's name is not there...it says a lot
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by genpriest(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2015
Soskid:
When we Nigerians have passed vote of no confidence on those cowards
U no follow vote them?...cus if u didn't, then your are not s'posed to talk/type
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by nwanwaoge(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Very soon, u will stop squatting in nigeria..go bk to ur country
....unmarried ladies like you don't talk d way u do....so full of hate....*spits*....i wait for the Day u make comments devoid of bigotry remarks towards a tribe u fear so much....there r lots of Sound sensible yoruba pple here....but u r nt on dat level.....

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
kestolove95:
I wish my husband is Igbo, I will be the happiest wife on d earth
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
shellworker:

A big surprise that this kind of a hate write up is coming from a female. Men are in trouble. So somebody will marry or has already married this kind of character and put in his house? For all I know, peaceful and lovely manners are some of the listed attributes of a wife material.

My dear start working on your manners cos you have proved that you are just one of those untamed and uncultured girls in the society.

na you want to tame and culture her...you that dont understand that "who lives by the sword,shall die by the sword"........black-men shouldnt be sooo stvpid like you.....that is death!!!....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.