Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (46254 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
onatisi:
We have said it so many time .saraki is going nowhere . The game favors him more than it favours his enemies. Saraki enemies picked the wrong time and the wrong battle against saraki.
that is what u think, but saraki think otherwise, even his lawyer can't help

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
These senators av no SHAME
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Sappyman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hope all these Senators will still stand by him to the end.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
what is this??..list of criminals and looters??....good,good,,,hand the list over to efcc....very good......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Bright4(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol... I saw buruji Kashamu and Stella Oduah thre...anyway, vote of confidence has nothing to do with court battle.
The last time I checked, okardigbo was given a vote of confidence in the morning and later in evening was kicked out. #gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ozinetbiz: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Im not sayn saraki is innocent or th 84 senators are right.my stand is th circumstance of his probe is unjustifiable. We hav more deadly corupt cases in d country.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Fake list
is not fake list, is criminals legislooters list

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
luvprince4real:
court sack him
PdP take over. The choice is urs.
ur sense is placid...so, the next one will be so saint that he wldnt be winch-hunted again?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by lukecent: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
nurex01:
if d court should sack him, will all these senators re-install him? lets watch d season film. i drop my pen

And if the court couldn't sack him, ll all these ur hate wailing stop or ll u choose to die?
Action film continues...
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by nationwide1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
SenseiX:
49 PDP Senators, 34 APC Senators.
Only 24 APC Senators dithered, a small minority
I told some noise makers ( not Buhari ministers o) on this forum that if it's by voting Saraki will floor APC, even if the election is conducted on the moon.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by kestolove95(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gracito:
why are you being so tribalistic? And you look educated sef undecided#smh. Back to the topic, nawao, I knew TA Orji MUST be involved
ar u suprix?...his an yeeboh man
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
nurex01:
if d court should sack him, will all these senators re-install him? lets watch d season film. i drop my pen
No! but the judgement will be appeal and stay of execution injunction obtain. By the time the case. gets SC, we will be talking about 2019. the easiest way to remove Saraki is through impeachment.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

what is this??..list of criminals and looters??....good,good,,,hand the list over to efcc....very good......
yes is very good, that wil be an easy task for efcc to work on

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
SenseiX:
49 PDP Senators, 34 APC Senators.
Only 24 APC Senators dithered, a small minority

And do u believe dat? Chickhen Brain.

So to u 49 + 34 = 84 .

Clap for urself.

If u av a Nephew or Nice beg dem to help u out in d calculations.

Bunch of liars

#Criminals Ruling Us.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

And do u believe dat? Chickhen Brain.

So to u 49 + 34 = 84 .

Clap for urself.

If u av a Nephew or Nice beg dem to help u out in d calculations.

Bunch of liars

#Criminals Ruling Us.
Dumb ass, it's 83, 1 senator cancelled his name, who's the idiot now

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Rotimi47: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Let see what happens after appointment of ministers, though several peace meetings went on behind the scene up till yesterday.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mee234:

No! but the judgement will be appeal and stay of execution injunction obtain. By the time the case. gets SC, we will be talking about 2019. the easiest way to remove Saraki is through impeachment.
all this wil not last for 6months

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
SenseiX:

Dumb ass, it's 83, 1 senator cancelled his name, who's the idiot now

Fooool I guess u av asked ur nice, y didn't u indicate dat in ur first post, so am supposed to be thinking for u.

#sparepartseller.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Gracito(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
ar u suprix?...his an yeeboh man
yes, he is. But your comment is so tribalistic. And it's bad lipsrsealed. There are northerners there, you should only have the audacity to judge if there's no northerner.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Liamm(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Very soon, u will stop squatting in nigeria..go bk to ur country
you'll die of igbo-phobia...

Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by limen123: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebohs and corruption...na dem full d list...Biafra d land of d rising crime...

Very soon, u will stop squatting in nigeria..go bk to ur country

That will be great! All we need is Biafra! Make u chop the Nigeria. I am an edo and in full support of republic of Biafra.... Yellobas the fear fear betrayals

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Fooool I guess u av asked ur nice, y didn't u indicate dat in ur first post, so am supposed to be thinking for u.

#sparepartseller.
WTF am i responding to this lowlife, the anonymity of the Internet causes this crap, nitwits who can't even stand before someone in real life. Now run along and go play with your toys and GTFO my mentions.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by gbosky22(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stella oduah,buruji,Godswill akpabio...hmmm,which way My country,what happened to shame?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by donvicky2007: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
faroukfahima:
List of 84 senators who passed a vote of confidence on his principal.

See list below:

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/list-of-84-senators-that-passed-vote-of-confidence-on-saraki/

CC: lalasticlala, Ishilove

90% of Southwest APC senator's names are not on the list...
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
all this wil not last for 6months
Don't kid ursef. saraki has the means to delay judgment.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by SmartMugu: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
samilo88:
mtchew....
list of criminals..
No mind them. The same list dey scared of being tried of falsifying their assets and curruption.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
SenseiX:

WTF am i responding to this lowlife, the anonymity of the Internet causes this crap, nitwits who can't even stand before someone in real life. Now run along and go play with your toys and GTFO my mentions.

I pray ur free MB finishes soon, so dat u can clear off d radar for intelligent people to connect.

#your box of gala is still remaining to sell tomorrow.

#go and get ready for tomorrow's hustling.

#drop out.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by iamkingzlee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
i just had to check for Senator Akpabio and Dino!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
onatisi:
na your fada go be the judge abi? Dindinrin oponu . So ur brains can't fathom out all the legal loopholes saraki is bound to exploit. If he is not sacked ,you and your family members can carry yourselves to the chambers and remove him .
grin u shld be glad I'm not in the mood today, if I was, I wld av said, "I dnt blame you. You can talk abt my family like that since in your family, na backhandnd slap u dey give you father to get ur his attention. And for your mom, I reserve my comment... grin
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tallman75(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
they ve only prove that they are nt APC and Tinubu.. they have a mind of their own
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by 989900: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
[s]Those are the Patriotic Senators.
#SayNoToGodFathers [/s]
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by GOODNESS2020: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
See the list of armed robbers/senators hiding under the fake immunity of Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.