Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1089597 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mimimaidservice:
A media company is ready to hire Corp members without PPA on the Island.

You must have a background in arts, and have a passion for Writing and carrying out research work.

if you match any of these, send a mail to juliet@footprint2africa.com and you would be contacted

use NYSC PLACEMENT as subject of mail.
Can I apply without being a corper
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MirthOsas(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
hello everyone, I'm a PCM. my waec certificate has a wrong date of birth on it, i.e 9th march instead of 7th march, but my department has the correct date.. could this be a cause for alarm with regard to mobilisation? I need your replies ASAP, thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by artboll(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
hello
I was supposed to follow batch A stream 2, printed my call up letter ,but didn't go to camp.
but I intend going this Nov ,
what necessary registration should I do ?

I tried registering for remobilization , but it's not going through,

maybe it's because have made payment already

In essence I just need to know what remobilization is and the requirements

or whether I might get called up again if I don't do anything , like some people are telling me.

Click on revalidation when registration for Batch B starts off.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Realjude(m): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm more than 30 but want to serve. What can I do. Any idea pls cos I heard above 30 is not allowed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Benignasweety:
Plz, does ASUU strike affect service for graduates?

Of course yes in some schools and no in other schools,,,, mobilisation list are compiled by the Head of departments in sum schools,,, why it is compiled by student affairs in conjunction wit exams and record in most schools,, ASUU strike doesn't affect non academic staffs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2017
ppa needed in Agric ikorodu lagos.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tochivitus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls when is batch be gonna start registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanredavidju(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
tosins:
Is redeploying to Abuja a good one or osun state, please I need advice.
depends on your source of income....abuja aint easy to stay...osun economical....be wise
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KeDv: 2:00am On Sep 23, 2017
When's batch B stream 1 passing out? Would appreciate a factual date.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horlumightyy(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2017
KeDv:
When's batch B stream 1 passing out? Would appreciate a factual date.
even nysc officials don't have an actual date, all d dates being peddled around are rumours

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hayormeah(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
When one applies for leave how long does it take to get approval letter? Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2017
urgent pls house how long does it take for nysc secretariat lagos to process changing of state code and request letter submitted after relocation approval.I submitted my relocation approval on Friday, plus the request letter but got a better organization that would pay something and I'm wondering if I can go to the lagos secretariat on monday to change the request letter I submitted.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
I checked my portal now and see that the relocation has been approved, please guys should I go to where am relocated to for the necessary registrations and will it affect my September allawe or should I just wait to collect September allawe before leaving... I need reply asap.. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horlumightyy(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2017
tosins:
I checked my portal now and see that the relocation has been approved, please guys should I go to where am relocated to for the necessary registrations and will it affect my September allawe or should I just wait to collect September allawe before leaving... I need reply asap.. Thanks
your september allawee will be paid aslong as you did your clearance, your relocation can't affect it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by UgoFly: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
heard November batch has been shifted till January. how true is this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
horlumightyy:

your september allawee will be paid aslong as you did your clearance, your relocation can't affect it.
thanks so much, and will I need to do another clearance after I have done the necessary registrations
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugofwesh: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Darkchocolate post=38515779]Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool[Hello all]
How can i circumvent nysc 2017 batch b stream one for stream two. Is there anyway to go for stream two instead of stream one due to business related issues. Help me out house
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugofwesh: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello all.
How can i circumvent nysc 2017 batch b stream one for stream two. Is there anyway to go for stream two instead of stream one due to business related issues. Help me out house
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horlumightyy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosins:
thanks so much, and will I need to do another clearance after I have done the necessary registrations
nope, for example i redeployed in february but i didn't immediately go to the state i was redeployed to, i waited to do my clearance before den travelling to the new state for registrations and i was paid for dat month which with no issues. the following month which was march i just went for my normal monthly clearance in the new state i was redeployed to
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2017
horlumightyy:

nope, for example i redeployed in february but i didn't immediately go to the state i was redeployed to, i waited to do my clearance before den travelling to the new state for registrations and i was paid for dat month which with no issues. the following month which was march i just went for my normal monthly clearance in the new state i was redeployed to
thanks bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BilltheDON(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
ples when is batch B 2017 mobilizing. thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Supersuave2(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
horlumightyy:
i also redeployed. there is no side-effect watsoever. just do the necessary registrations and go for ur normal clearances
did you chose the state you were redeployed to or was it given to you?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horlumightyy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
did you chose the state you were redeployed to or was it given to you?
i chose it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Supersuave2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
horlumightyy:

i chose it
Does it mean one can redeploy to any state of choice? I also heard you can only redeploy after the 3weeks camping, how true?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horlumightyy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
Does it mean one can redeploy to any state of choice? I also heard you can only redeploy after the 3weeks camping, how true?
yh, if u have legit reasons or connections.u can redeploy anytym, i have a friend that redeployed after 3 months.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Supersuave2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
horlumightyy:

yh, if u have legit reasons or connections.u can redeploy anytym, i have a friend that redeployed after 3 months.
Thanks brother.

How much does redeployment cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.