Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1067966 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
dunamit:
Good mornn every1 pls i will like to knw, i just graduated may our is it posible for me to go fr services ds year batch B? unijos
U graduated May? The possibility is slim cus u cant be mobilized until your school senate approved ur final result .....if uptill now,ur skul has not approved ur result,u cant go with the next batch as time table might be out towards the ending of this month .....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugodmentor(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
My idea was nominated for the youth citizen entrepreneurship competition in the best idea 2016 category. Pls VOTE for me
www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/4971/

and i would be happy if you support my idea with comments and vote..pls share and encourage ur friends to vote
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugodmentor(f): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
My idea was nominated for the youth citizen entrepreneurship competition in the best idea 2016 category. Pls VOTE for me

and i would be happy if you support my idea with comments and vote..pls share and encourage ur friends to vote
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by callMeAlpha(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Una know any body wen relocate on insecurity ground wen them give....talking abt from states other than adamawa, bornu and yobe
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amicableSavage: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls i need your say good people.

is it possible i change my ppa, kinda reposting. knowing fully well that i've been here for a montch plus.

pls can i still change? if yes, how?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
You can actually change your PPA, but it will be with the consent of your LGI and you need to state the reason u shud be reposted
amicableSavage:
pls i need your say good people.

is it possible i change my ppa, kinda reposting. knowing fully well that i've been here for a montch plus.

pls can i still change? if yes, how?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by keletex2000(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good day fellow PCMs,
How can one increase the chances of being posted to one of his/her three choice states.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Did anyone told you from last batch they were not given part of the state choosen?
keletex2000:
Good day fellow PCMs,
How can one increase the chances of being posted to one of his/her three choice states.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugodmentor(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2016
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY THAT BROUGHT ME THUS FAR WILL ALSO

1. PROVIDE FOR YOU,
2.PROVIDE HELPER IN TIME OF NEED
3. REMOVE ANY FORM OF ACCIDENT
4. PROTECT YOU FROM EVIL MEN
5. SET YOU FREE FINANCIALLY

PLEASE CLAIM ALL THESE AS YOU VOTE FOR ME
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Keldceo10(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls I want to comfirm dis info I heard dat batch b dere will nt be online registration that all registration shd been done in ur sch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bobxin: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Taeewo:
Did u mean skip and later go with another batch?You can actually skip ur service n re mobilised in next batch..

I mean, just forget about NYSC, I'M THINKING OF TRAVELLING ABROAD.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by louxera(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls need assitance wif getting accomodation in Kaduna Kawo precisely
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Keldceo10(m): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Taeewo:
Hmmmmm, i cant say the chance, but most or 70% of corpers are posted to schools
pls hw can I re_mobolize afta missin batch A
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kingexcellence(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Good morning house. How do I go about re-posting during service, I seriously need it. Also, I plan to by-pass 3 weeks in camp. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Ur first question not clear, and bypassing is not easy unless you are a female.
Kingexcellence:
Good morning house. How do I go about re-posting during service, I seriously need it. Also, I plan to by-pass 3 weeks in camp. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by expoguru: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Good day corp members,

If you are a batch A corper currently serving and you need to redeploy to lagos state or any other state as the pportal has been opened for redeployment.

This is for those working in a particular state, married or corpers who does not wish to leave their familiies or businesses.

Buzz me quickly on 08022634836

These is just for the first 5 corpers.

You can also quote me here if interested.

Cheers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by meekyrozzay: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
ENJOY THE ONE YEAR OF NO LOVE
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusely70(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Which one do I input to check my name in my school senate list: JAMB Reg No or Matric No thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Bro i am a corp member of dis 16A stream 1, i did went to camp bt afta camp i did one month wrk wit my ppa, afta dat one month whis id june i av been very sick and bein treated ova and ova again and my parent has told me no to go back. I called my LI and he said i abscond dat i'll be remobilise. My question is will i b remobilise for dis batch 16B or is it 8atch A17 dat i'll be able to remobilise to.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
suco01:

Bro i am a corp member of dis 16A stream 1, i did went to camp bt afta camp i did one month wrk wit my ppa, afta dat one month whis id june i av been very sick and bein treated ova and ova again and my parent has told me no to go back. I called my LI and he said i abscond dat i'll be remobilise. My question is will i b remobilise for dis batch 16B or is it 8atch A17 dat i'll be able to remobilise to.
anyone u desire. B16 or A17
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by expoguru: 3:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Your LI is a joker, write an official letter to him that you will be taking ssome time off due to medical issues and attach your medical report from your doctor stating the nature of your sickness and how they hope to make you convalescent and give him a copy but remember to make a photocopy of it.

If after you are ok and you wish to continue within 3 months or you wish to redeploy and he is still adamant then write a letter to your ZI attaching a copy of your initial letter to your LI and your medical report to it.

NYSC cannot remobilize you because you were sick as you could be officially excused and even redeployed on health grounds if the sickness is too serious, your LI just wants to make you afraid a little for reasons best known to him.

I'm 95% sure of this though its quite some years that I finished serving but I'm sure it hasn't changed one bit because I know people there.

Cheers.

N.B you could be excused for a maximum of 3 months at your PPA based on health grounds though you must find a way to go for your monthly clearance after which you must redeploy if sickness continues to your personal hospital state, just make sure it is official and well documented.
suco01:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
anyone u desire. B16 or A17

I would prefer B16 bt d problem am aving is hw will i be able to do d remobilization. I am confused, sm1 told me until i did nt receive 3 motnhs alawee b4 i can be remobilise and my LI said i av query to ansa dat it if i did nt come last week dat he'll write to state dat i abscond and i'll be remobilise
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2016
expoguru:
Your LI is a joker, write an official letter to him that you will be taking ssome time off due to medical issues and attach your medical report from your doctor stating the nature of your sickness and how they hope to make you convalescent and give him a copy but remember to make a photocopy of it.

If after you are ok and you wish to continue within 3 months or you wish to redeploy and he is still adamant then write a letter to your ZI attaching a copy of your initial letter to your LI and your medical report to it.

NYSC cannot remobilize you because you were sick as you could be officially excused and even redeployed on health grounds if the sickness is too serious, your LI just wants to make you afraid a little for reasons best known to him.

I'm 95% sure of this though its quite some years that I finished serving but I'm sure it hasn't changed one bit because I know people there.

Cheers.

N.B you could be excused for a maximum of 3 months at your PPA based on health grounds though you must find a way to go for your monthly clearance after which you must redeploy if sickness continues to your personal hospital state, just make sure it is official and well documented.

thanks bro.. I called him and he said since i didnt come to ansa my quert day he has send letter to state headquaters dat i absconded.. Wat shd i do. It jst one month clearance dat i miss.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by expoguru: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls if your sickness does not tie you down and you can move, always endeavour too do your monthly clearance even if you are not present in your ppa. Always try to be present for your clearance.
As for your LI, either go and meet him and plead with him explaining your predicament or wait for him to call you again cos he would always call whoever that doesn't come for clearance.
N.B you might need to go to your state sectariat for the one you missed, it depends on how strict your LI is.
suco01:

thanks bro.. I called him and he said since i didnt come to ansa my quert day he has send letter to state headquaters dat i absconded.. Wat shd i do. It jst one month clearance dat i miss.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
expoguru:
Pls if your sickness does not tie you down and you can move, always endeavour too do your monthly clearance even if you are not present in your ppa. Always try to be present for your clearance.
As for your LI, either go and meet him and plead with him explaining your predicament or wait for him to call you again cos he would always call whoever that doesn't come for clearance.
N.B you might need to go to your state sectariat for the one you missed, it depends on how strict your LI is.

Tnx Bro. Am gr8ful for d info. I'll call him dat i'll come by ending.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Keldceo10(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls I missed batch A dis year pls hw can I remobolize 4 dis batch b
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
expoguru:

Bro pls is it true dat if i choose to be remoblise dat i'll av to refund d 19800 given to me at camp and june alawee? Cos i av been trying to get medical report and it proof abortive... Pls reply asap..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2016
If truly u r sick, y is it hard to get medical report? U will return it cus u cant collect more than 12 months allawee.
suco01:

Bro pls is it true dat if i choose to be remoblise dat i'll av to refund d 19800 given to me at camp and june alawee? Cos i av been trying to get medical report and it proof abortive... Pls reply asap..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Taeewo post=47803209]If truly u r sick, y is it hard to get medical report? U will return it cus u cant collect more than 12 months allawee.

I was truly sick and na one nurse kon treat me @ home and afta xplainin to her dat i'll need medical report she took me to the hospital she works, afta narating evrytin to d doctor, d doctor said he cant help oo say y me no come hospital wen i was sick.. Nw i don dey tink of remobilise bt if am to return d money will i return d one one paid to me @ camp also.. Pls advice me on wat to do..

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (392) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.