Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,628 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082725 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:
Hye Nairalanderz

It is true that first class are posted to uni and poly?

if true, does those institutions pay a monthly stipend and whats likely d amount?, do they provide accommodation too?
Former DG personally said it, but dont know if it's been implemented.. .....

If they will pay it cant be more than 10k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abdulbnyusuf(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Taeewo:
Former DG personal said it, but dont know if it's been implemented.. .....

Thanks, its because I don't want d fact dat am posted to federal uni, no state allowance nd notin from dat uni undecided
Taeewo:
Former DG personal said it, but dont know if it's been implemented.. .....

Thanks, its because I don't want d fact dat am posted to federal uni, no state allowance nd notin from dat uni
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mrpatozky(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME FOR YOUTHS
The IPM group will be conducting a two to three months skill acquisition programme on theoretical and practical design, construction and installation of high and low power full UPS and inverter systems for youths in Lagos State beginning from October 2016. The training aims at providing practical skills on how to develop an affordable alternative source of supply that can be used in homes and places where needed. The programme will cover:

• Theoretical analysis of the inverter system: working mechanism, functions, parts and sizes.
• Design considerations and construction of the inverter(DC to AC) system
• Design calculations and winding construction of a power transformer
• Design and construction of a charge controller system showing full charge and low power
• Battery system and charging analysis
• Design and construction of a short circuit/overload protection system etc

For more information, contact Patrick via Whatsapp on 08166233413 or send an inquiry mail to patrhyko@rocketmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cruz95: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Is it possible for someone to be serving and working at the same time?

I mean like those that are working already and want to serve, can they be given such opportunity? Working and serving.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Cruz95:
Is it possible for someone to be serving and working at the same time?

I mean like those that are working already and want to serve, can they be given such opportunity? Working and serving.
Depending on the LG u were posted to and how the LGI can understand u.. .All na money.. ..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Renny20: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls, I want to ask, if ur school have given u ur statement of result does it mean that ur name is among the mobilization list for nysc, pls it's urgent, and the name of the school is Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Renny20:
Pls, I want to ask, if ur school have given u ur statement of result does it mean that ur name is among the mobilization list for nysc, pls it's urgent, and the name of the school is Nnamdi Azikiwe University
90percents certainty but the remaining percents is when ur school already av many outstanding students waiting to be mobilized cus each skul has carrying capacity in each batch..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Renny20: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Taeewo:
90percents certainty but the remaining percents is when ur school already av many outstanding students waiting to be mobilized cus each skul has carrying capacity in each batch..
for my level none of us went for batch a, they said they will mobilize all of us in this batch b, and wen I asked our hod secretary he said so far we have collected our statement of result then we are all going
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Renny20:
for my level none of us went for batch a, they said they will mobilize all of us in this batch b, and wen I asked our hod secretary he said so far we have collected our statement of result then we are all going
Secretary has said it all...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by richnigga(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls brothers and sisters, I need help, I lost my school ID card, will I be admitted in camp without it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 3:01am On Aug 31, 2016
richnigga:
pls brothers and sisters, I need help, I lost my school ID card, will I be admitted in camp without it?
No,get another ID in ur school.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Elynxx08: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please how much are corpers in river state paid by the state government
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rakabuba001(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
can one submit his clearance without school stamp and get his allowee?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
rakabuba001:
can one submit his clearance without school stamp and get his allowee?
Its left to ur LGI if he discovered.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mrsharpman: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
South African Government Admits MMM is Not a Scam

The government and media in the past weeks ran some nasty allegations against MMM South Africa. The media painted it as a scam, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, etc. As we all know it by now that the media actually apologized for calling MMM a ponzi scheme and meanwhile the government on the other hand has implicitly admitted that fighting MMM is fighting a losing battle–they were shooting themselves in the foot.

Government Admission is inform of Donation Tax

The government’s proposal that MMM Members must be made to pay donation tax on anything over R100,000 is a clear statement that the criminalization of MMM was wrong. Being the capitalist that they are, they will go to the very last statement in the constitution to make sure that they get their greedy hands on the MMM money. Taxation is used to curb people’s power–capitalists hate it when you buy your cars, clothes, TVs, Houses cash because that means they don’t get your money through their evil debt system.

Why donation Tax is illegal for MMM Members

When government admits MMM is not a scam, they are effectively saying MMM members do not break any rules and that means the community is operating legally. The donation tax will in turn not be legal on MMM since it’s not registered as a company, corporation or charity organisation–basically not registered at all and so a donation tax therefore, becomes illegal just because someone is giving money to another person. We could as well call that a gift.

Giving a Gift is Not a Crime

In MMM, money is transferred from one member to another member and that transfer is a normal process that occurs everyday amongst ordinary people so it is going to be very hard for government to even tell that this money is from a MMM member or not. They will have label ‘giving’ illegal if they are to get a piece of the MMM pie.
So Mavrodians, no worries, gifting is not criminal and there will be no donation tax and if the force it down our throats, then we ain’t voting—#HANDS OFF MAVRODIANS

And for those that haven’t joined yet, you are missing big time–click here and register now.../?¡=emiflex

WhatsApp or call 08110392721 for more enquiries

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oyemyketosin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrsharpman:
South African Government Admits MMM is Not a Scam

The government and media in the past weeks ran some nasty allegations against MMM South Africa. The media painted it as a scam, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, etc. As we all know it by now that the media actually apologized for calling MMM a ponzi scheme and meanwhile the government on the other hand has implicitly admitted that fighting MMM is fighting a losing battle–they were shooting themselves in the foot.

Government Admission is inform of Donation Tax

The government’s proposal that MMM Members must be made to pay donation tax on anything over R100,000 is a clear statement that the criminalization of MMM was wrong. Being the capitalist that they are, they will go to the very last statement in the constitution to make sure that they get their greedy hands on the MMM money. Taxation is used to curb people’s power–capitalists hate it when you buy your cars, clothes, TVs, Houses cash because that means they don’t get your money through their evil debt system.

Why donation Tax is illegal for MMM Members

When government admits MMM is not a scam, they are effectively saying MMM members do not break any rules and that means the community is operating legally. The donation tax will in turn not be legal on MMM since it’s not registered as a company, corporation or charity organisation–basically not registered at all and so a donation tax therefore, becomes illegal just because someone is giving money to another person. We could as well call that a gift.

Giving a Gift is Not a Crime

In MMM, money is transferred from one member to another member and that transfer is a normal process that occurs everyday amongst ordinary people so it is going to be very hard for government to even tell that this money is from a MMM member or not. They will have label ‘giving’ illegal if they are to get a piece of the MMM pie.
So Mavrodians, no worries, gifting is not criminal and there will be no donation tax and if the force it down our throats, then we ain’t voting—#HANDS OFF MAVRODIANS

And for those that haven’t joined yet, you are missing big time–click here and register now.../?¡=oyeboademichael23@gmail.com

WhatsApp or call 08137222010 for more enquiries
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jos126(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please has anyone been able to verify his/her details on the Senate List verification portal? That is, regarding the upcoming Batch B mobilization.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jos126:
Please has anyone been able to verify his/her details on the Senate List verification portal? That is, regarding the upcoming Batch B mobilization.
I have since a week ago.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
How long does online registration last before the portal is closed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
belladorna:
How long does online registration last before the portal is closed
A month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks
Taeewo:
A month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mustaphaknn5(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
VACANCY!!!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Qualification: Degree, OND, HND in any discipline.

Job Description for Business Development Officer

Prospect for potential new clients for our free verified certificate course on Occupational/Quality Health Safety Environment Course (QHSE) and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure robust strings of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Client Retention

Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff e.g. Instructors and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Arrange and participate in internal and external client business briefs.

Contact us today to benefit from this opportunity. This application close 15th September, 2016.

Applicant should send application letter and resume to career@lordraahglobalclassic.com OR www.lordraahglobalclassic.com/careers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mustaphaknn5(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
VACANCY!!!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Qualification: Degree, OND, HND in any discipline.

Job Description for Business Development Officer

Prospect for potential new clients for our free verified certificate course on Occupational/Quality Health Safety Environment Course (QHSE) and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure robust strings of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Client Retention

Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff e.g. Instructors and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Arrange and participate in internal and external client business briefs.

Contact us today to benefit from this opportunity. This application close 15th September, 2016.

Applicant should send application letter and resume to career@lordraahglobalclassic.com OR www.lordraahglobalclassic.com/careers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Taeewo:
A month

pls help...m a foreign graduate 4rm cotonu and i submitted all nesscary docs to my institution to get evaluation letter ready.

but to my dismay, it is not yet ready since April.. i don't want last minute headaches or sumfin DAT will make me miss this batch b 2016.. pls is the evaluation letter important 4 registration/camp cuz am very sure my school *HNAUB* is recognized and approved...

or is dere anyhw of getting d Letter easily without waiting on my ass

cc Taeewo amodu Mrphysics LogoDwhiz
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deylex77: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good day all, serving corps members and excorpers. Please I need a step by step guide on how to succesfully ghost my service year (B16). I hv waitied for nysc since and I'm not really feeling the scheme again as I already have something better doing.
Any usefull comment will be appreciated.

cc Taeewo
amodu
Mrphysics
LogoDwhiz
pls help tag more ppl

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
deylex77:
Good day all, serving corps members and excorpers. Please I need a step by step guide on how to succesfully ghost my service year (B16). I hv waitied for nysc since and I'm not really feeling the scheme again as I already have something better doing.
Any usefull comment will be appreciated.

cc Taeewo
amodu
Mrphysics
LogoDwhiz
pls help tag more ppl
If u are not a diffident person, u can actually start the process in Orientation camp by meeting ur inspector that u want to be posted to the LG Where u can be a ghost corps member ( Not free) cus some LGI are so strict but inspector will certainly know them...

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.