Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:07 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1067935 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dahjhi: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
anyone u desire.
Here u are man...? Its been ages wink
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Taeewo:
If truly u r sick, y is it hard to get medical report? U will return it cus u cant collect more than 12 months allawee.

I was truly sick and na one nurse kon
treat me @ home and afta xplainin to her dat i'll need medical report she took me to the hospital she works, afta narating evrytin to d doctor, d doctor said he cant help oo say y me no come hospital wen i was sick.. Nw i don dey tink of remobilise bt if am to return d money will i return d one one paid to me @ camp also.. Pls
advice me on wat to do..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Keldceo10(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Abeg make una answer my question, Pls I missed batch A dis year pls hw can I remobolize 4 dis batch b
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AUSTINABBA(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2016
good morning all, please is the Timetable for prospective Batch B 2016 corp members out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Always check NYSC website
AUSTINABBA:
good morning all, please is the Timetable for prospective Batch B 2016 corp members out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, my name is Oluwaseun and based in Ibadan there is this money making business that would really be of help to Corps members especially considering the fact that the economy is not good and the unemployment rate is at all time high. As much as I would like to put the details of this business here, I have to follow the nairaland guidelines but you can chat me up on whatsapp at 08159501065.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bhankymyk(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please does anyone as the idea of when federal government will pay copper deir allowance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by expoguru: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro you cannot be mobilized twice, if you miss clearance more than 3 times then you would be given extension of service.
I just feel you are not serious wwith your sservice year and you mite be handed an extension of service.

If you want to ghost it talk maturely with your LI instead of this your unseriousness.
suco01:

I was truly sick and na one nurse kon
treat me @ home and afta xplainin to her dat i'll need medical report she took me to the hospital she works, afta narating evrytin to d doctor, d doctor said he cant help oo say y me no come hospital wen i was sick.. Nw i don dey tink of remobilise bt if am to return d money will i return d one one paid to me @ camp also.. Pls
advice me on wat to do..

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
You can be mobilized twice when your LGI reported you that you absconded...
expoguru:
Bro you cannot be mobilized twice, if you miss clearance more than 3 times then you would be given extension of service.
I just feel you are not serious wwith your sservice year and you mite be handed an extension of service.

If you want to ghost it talk maturely with your LI instead of this your unseriousness.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by expoguru: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Taeewo:
You can be mobilized twice when your LGI reported you that you absconded...
ok
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
suco01:

I would prefer B16 bt d problem am aving is hw will i be able to do d remobilization. I am confused, sm1 told me until i did nt receive 3 motnhs alawee b4 i can be remobilise and my LI said i av query to ansa dat it if i did nt come last week dat he'll write to state dat i abscond and i'll be remobilise
I think remobilisation is on already for B16
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by scave(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
u can start a business online with 1500 and earn up to 15000 a month for more details dis my whatapp number

NO EXEGGERATION
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lawrence14: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am currently serving in Akwa ibom batch A'16. LEC (state government) just paid our 3 months state allowance 4 days ago and I am not around to collect it and will be traveling back August 14.

Had to travel due to an emergency at home.

please, i want to know if I will still be paid when I travel back in August.

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lawrence14:
I am currently serving in Akwa ibom batch A'16. LEC (state government) just paid our 3 months state allowance 4 days ago and I am not around to collect it and will be traveling back August 14.

Had to travel due to an emergency at home.

please, i want to know if I will still be paid when I travel back in August.

Thanks
Yes. You will. Which local govt? Nd how much was paid?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by suco01(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2016
expoguru:

Thanks for the response. U're funny wen u said am nt serious wit my service. Anyway am goin back on monday which is August 1 cos av gotten Medical report @ last. I only miss july clearance hw many months extension will b given to me?. I aprc8 ur effort in convincing me to go back may Almighty be wit u too. Amen
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lawrence14: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Yes. You will. Which local govt? Nd how much was paid?
Ikot Ekpene.....For 3 months.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lawrence14:
Ikot Ekpene.....For 3 months.

tnx bro for.the.help. how much was paid?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by expoguru: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, good you got a medical report at last so I don't think you are due for an extension because you didn't clear for a month, you would probably be queried and since you have your medical report then its all ookay.
Sorry I had a feeling you weren't serious, it was from your questions that made me come tto the conclusion. Sorry again
suco01:

Thanks for the response. U're funny wen u said am nt serious wit my service. Anyway am goin back on monday which is August 1 cos av gotten Medical report @ last. I only miss july clearance hw many months extension will b given to me?. I aprc8 ur effort in convincing me to go back may Almighty be wit u too. Amen
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mangala14(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is it true that all first class and 2.1 students are being posted to uni and polytechnics?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 1stdammy: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
I understand that whenever one clocks 30yrs you can no longer go for your NYSC. Can you shed more light please, example if possible
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dont no how tru now but DG personal said it that first class will b posted to higher institution starting from batch B 2015 but dont no if it was implemented.
mangala14:
Is it true that all first class and 2.1 students are being posted to uni and polytechnics?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
U av answered the question already
1stdammy:
I understand that whenever one clocks 30yrs you can no longer go for your NYSC. Can you shed more light please, example if possible
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by richieroxy(f): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2016
hello,

I applied for batch A16, but I did not show up in camp. Do I wait for the next batch to do another registration?

I heard re mobilisation was on but when I checked, it was for those that showed up in camp. Please I need to know what to do next cos I'm really worried.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 1stdammy: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Taeewo:
U av answered the question already
Yea, what I mean is dis all things being equall there shud be another bacth of mobilization '16 B. But with this long silence of NYSC one isn't sure, now my worry is this, I'll clock 30 nxt March so if NYSC is planning for nxt Feb. As it used to be, is there any hope of being mobilized
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Even at the age of 32yrs, u can still go to service as NYSC calculates ur age from the date ur school senate approved ur final result... U can complete ur program at age 28yrs n decides to go for service at age 35yrs
1stdammy:
Yea, what I mean is dis all things being equall there shud be another bacth of mobilization '16 B. But with this long silence of NYSC one isn't sure, now my worry is this, I'll clock 30 nxt March so if NYSC is planning for nxt Feb. As it used to be, is there any hope of being mobilized
NOTE ur skul must av approved ur final result bfor u clock 30yrs and wic makes u to qualify for service anytime....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 1stdammy: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Taeewo:
Even at the age of 32yrs, u can still go to service as NYSC calculates ur age from the date ur school senate approved ur final result... U can complete ur program at age 28yrs n decides to go for service at age 35yrs NOTE ur skul must av approved ur final result bfor u clock 30yrs and wic makes u to qualify for service anytime....
Oh!!, is that?? Thanks, what a relief.........
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RHEWBENYT(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
please , I would like to know the highest paying states currently for medical doctors and the amount. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (392) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.